ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Stowers, We Had a Deal

I am taking the liberty of comparing Rifles antics to our current campaign against terrorism in trying to keep an attack from occurring on our home soil. What a herculean task it must be to defend an enemy whose sole purpose for existing involves the 24x7 thought process of coming up with a vulnerability in our defense systems that will allow the jihadists to scream Allah akbar!! as they blow up Americans, the more, the better. Maybe instead of Coach Stowers, he should be called General Stowers?

giphy.gif

This thread seems like a good place to ask about the status of the new Pullman moderator. Any updates there? Election was two weeks ago, and the residents cast their votes and are patiently awaiting new leadership. No hanging chads in this one, so no need to further delay.

This thread seems like a good place to ask about the status of the new Pullman moderator. Any updates there? Election was two weeks ago, and the residents cast their votes and are patiently awaiting new leadership. No hanging chads in this one, so no need to further delay.

Unless I'm wrong here, I think this was a community vote (for fun) and nothing that was ever vetted by @Chris McLaughlin.

I'll let him speak to that.

Unless I'm wrong here, I think this was a community vote (for fun) and nothing that was ever vetted by @Chris McLaughlin.

I'll let him speak to that.
You're right, except it wasn't done for fun. Our regular moderators were all fired, so we had a genuine election to fill the void. herdman won a close election over sistersville. People have spoken, and herdman is the direction they chose to follow.

As you can see, I'm lobbying for Secretary of State in his cabinet. If hired, I'm going to visit the disenchanted people out Wayne, and see if there's anything Pullman can do to make their lives worthwhile.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT