ADVERTISEMENT

"Coal is dead"

Thank you raoul. Do need to stop using racist words even if its to get under some ones skin. Why? Someone like cr playing God and claiming to know a mans heart. I think he is an atheist so I should just pray for him.

No Im not countryroads. Words are used to hurt people. I use them to piss liberals like you off
Then you go and judge my heart. God knows my heart. He probably is not pleased i used nappy head. You are not a nice person CR but I cant judge your heart.

You're right, I'm not a nice person. But I'm not a racist.

You are indeed a racist POS. You called atlkvd, a black friend of mine, a house nigga. Since you're also a proven liar, you'll probably deny doing so, but @dave knows you did, racist.

Liar. I have never called anyone the N word.You really want to talk about who is racist?

City council must be full of educated house niggaz, cause field niggaz would have only thought to burn down the local sporting goods store and swipe some Jordans.

Yeah, you're a racist POS.

Liar. I have never called anyone the N word.You really want to talk about who is racist?

Perhaps this gem of a post of yours will bring back other memories of your racist past:

countryroads89 All-American

atlkvb said:
The NFL,Trump, Black Lives Matter...Charlotte, The Founding Fathers & Slavery...even Obama...common thread through it all is Race and the common antagonist is the Left which is determined to keep America perpetually guilty over the issue of Race.
th

5 countryroads89, Sep 26, 2017

https://westvirginia.forums.rivals.com/threads/race-and-the-left.154749/#post-1673404

You are indeed a racist POS. You called atlkvd, a black friend of mine, a house nigga. Since you're also a proven liar, you'll probably deny doing so, but @dave knows you did, racist.

1) That atlkvd is lighter than I am after I am at the beach for a few days. Calling him "black" is like calling me modest.

2) Cuntry never called anyone what you said he did in the thread. His picture may have implied something, but he didn't call anyone that name.

Carry on.

Cuntry is dead on. What a vagina. He said nappy head. So what every comedian uses nigge". Just another world in comedy. Cuntry needs a safe place to get a hug. How biut i call obama buck wheat? No respect for the office is the norm now. I know trump is nuts but you can respect the office. NO. SO IM GOING TO BASH ON OBAMA. WHY. CAUSE it MAKES CUNTRY MAD. I liked Obama most of the time. I was proud we elected a black president.

Last edited:
1) That atlkvd is lighter than I am after I am at the beach for a few days. Calling him "black" is like calling me modest.

2) Cuntry never called anyone what you said he did in the thread. His picture may have implied something, but he didn't call anyone that name.

Carry on.
atlkvd is still a bro though. CR89 didn’t call him that in the particular thread I posted, but has done so in others. @dave @wvu2007 can confirm.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT