ADVERTISEMENT

Compassionate cons should be happy

I don't know how things work in the two employee cabinet making business world, but out here in the rest of the world when someone repeatedly can't answer simple questions it is generally assumed they are the moron.
Extra is just smarter than everyone. L Ron says so

I don't know how things work in the two employee cabinet making business world, but out here in the rest of the world when someone repeatedly can't answer simple questions it is generally assumed they are the moron.

It's the stupid questions from pill heads that I have trouble with.

It's the stupid questions from pill heads that I have trouble with.

Stupid questions?

Let's see, what would the average American ask a Scientologist....who and what is it good for, and how does it align with or conflict with the dominant religion of our culture (as the person asking is more than likely going to be a Christian). Yeah, the stuff I asked you.

If you don't know the answers, just admit you don't. I've already caught you in one contradiction with the official website of Scientology. Here's another to tack on: you like to call me a "pill head", which implies I am addicted to drugs (which is hogwash, I have minor issues with depression and anxiety that are controlled by minimal medication, conditions that my cardiologist, a Professor of Cardiovascular Medicine that was educated at Harvard Medical School, did his residence at the University of Chicago, and is a well known researcher, said were contributing issues to my heart disease issues; read up on research on depression and platelets if you wish)...but if I am addicted to drugs and thus Scientology cannot help me, why does the Scientology website say it is THE answer for drug addiction? I am aware L Ron and Company think "addiction to psychiatric drugs" is a big thing, and it could be if one were on something way stronger than what I take, but even then it seems your group's website says they are the answer, that I need to come to your team for help...yet you just told me "nope, go get fvcked". Which is it?

It's like you are the worst spokesperson for Scientology possible.

Stupid questions?

Let's see, what would the average American ask a Scientologist....who and what is it good for, and how does it align with or conflict with the dominant religion of our culture (as the person asking is more than likely going to be a Christian). Yeah, the stuff I asked you.

If you don't know the answers, just admit you don't. I've already caught you in one contradiction with the official website of Scientology. Here's another to tack on: you like to call me a "pill head", which implies I am addicted to drugs (which is hogwash, I have minor issues with depression and anxiety that are controlled by minimal medication, conditions that my cardiologist, a Professor of Cardiovascular Medicine that was educated at Harvard Medical School, did his residence at the University of Chicago, and is a well known researcher, said were contributing issues to my heart disease issues; read up on research on depression and platelets if you wish)...but if I am addicted to drugs and thus Scientology cannot help me, why does the Scientology website say it is THE answer for drug addiction? I am aware L Ron and Company think "addiction to psychiatric drugs" is a big thing, and it could be if one were on something way stronger than what I take, but even then it seems your group's website says they are the answer, that I need to come to your team for help...yet you just told me "nope, go get fvcked". Which is it?

It's like you are the worst spokesperson for Scientology possible.

As I said, read a book, pill head.

And I know you're not interested in actually getting an answer to your question, and I have no interest in investing my time providing you an answer, pill head.

I am serious about every question I ask you. While you might not like WHY I am asking (and if you really believe this stuff you should not be surprised by criticisms nor be a defensive asshole when faced with criticisms), they are all serious questions, especially the reincarnation one.

Last edited:
And I know you're not interested in actually getting an answer to your question, and I have no interest in investing my time providing you an answer, pill head.
How do you know people aren't actually interested? People may not be interested in joining Scientology but that doesn't mean they don't want to learn about it.

My question on reincarnation is sincere, and the answer will not be in any Scientology book as it is in direct contradiction to Christian theology.

No, you're not interested in an answer about scientology. You never will be until you can grasp that it's not a belief system. When you ask me to compare beliefs, you expose that you haven't grasped that yet. Read...a...book.

it's not a belief system.

smh

d2be7-potato.gif

Dummy....you have went full potato. Congrats.

No. After several attempts for me to sincerely answer questions from people on this board, I know how it goes.

My main contention on this board regarding this subject has been that it works and it's not a belief system. I can't prove it works over the internet, and after several years the entire board still believes it's a belief system. Not wasting my time. Read....a....book. It's not like they don't have them at the library, so you don't even have to invest in buying one.

you have to believe xenu brought aliens to earth in a dc8 put them in volcano and dropped a hydrogen bomb in to it. Those aliens released thetans and Scientology is trying to clear people of said thetans.

Scientology is a religion with no beliefs. Do you see how stupid that is

Reactions: 19MU88
you have to believe xenu brought aliens to earth in a dc8 put them in volcano and dropped a hydrogen bomb in to it

No, you don't. But you'll turn right around and say that scientologists don't know about xenu until they are in scientology for a while.

Do you see how stupid that is?

No, you don't. But you'll turn right around and say that scientologists don't know about xenu until they are in scientology for a while.

Do you see how stupid that is?
Do I see how stupid saying you belong to a religion that has no beliefs is? Absolutely. hsve you signed your billion year contract yet?

Do I see how stupid saying you belong to a religion that has no beliefs is? Absolutely. hsve you signed your billion year contract yet?

I see you as a close-minded bigot and stupid. You only accept your definition of religion. ^^^see the first sentence in this reply.

there are more than one they just all include believing in something

Really?

an interest, a belief, or an activity that is very important to a person or group
_____Merriam-Webster

A cause, principle, or activity pursued with zeal or conscientious devotion

_____thefreedictionary.com

any object of conscientious regard and pursuit
_____collinsdictionary.com

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT