ADVERTISEMENT

Compassionate cons should be happy

nope. a 60 second google and cut paste was all I would waste on you.

nope. a 60 second google and cut paste was all I would waste on you.

Yeah, because if you are going to post an article to prove me wrong when it actually proves me right, I'd probably stop there too.

What did the writer say about it working? Moron.

"The point is, again, that members and leaders alike *really* believe it can be dangerous to read about the Xenu episode or run the related processes before one is spiritually advanced enough to confront the trauma this supposed accident is supposed to carry."

It says brainwashing works. Moron.

Now, I have to advise you...look away if you believe this is too traumatic for you to confront...

.....here it comes.....

south-park-zenu.png

This is grand. You are clinging to that guy as some proof "Scientology works", and THAT GUY ADMITS THE XENU.

He went full retard with Scientology, and he's now your hero and proof?

Are you doing this for the lulz?

Find someone who has actually done Scientology and declares it doesn't work. That's what I'm doing it for. Moron.

Several good christians were at the v club sipping pop. We all are their to support our friends in bands. If food were served we would pray before we eat. Good thing for some people to see. To be a deacon the bible says u must be a drinker if a little wine. Must be saying drink in moderation. Apostle paul said drink a little wine for the stomachs sake.NowYou cant be a brawler and be a deacon.Thats my problem.I love music more than sports. Our church loves music. The youth so to christian rock bands like Pillar and Petra.

You do, so in your case it's matter over mind.
Maybe one of these days you'll make it up the bridge and learn all about never getting sick moving objects with your mind. Teleporting to other places or what ever it is they call it. You'll need to reopen the cabinet business though. That shit gets expensive

Maybe one of these days you'll make it up the bridge and learn all about never getting sick moving objects with your mind. Teleporting to other places or what ever it is they call it. You'll need to reopen the cabinet business though. That shit gets expensive

As long as I never get reduced to the mental basement like you, I'll be thankful.

o.k greed, enough already we are convinced you are a moron. we don't need more support for it.

Join the other mental midgets and help the collective find a person who has actually done scientology and declares it doesn't work.

That's not a valid reply. Is the central belief of Scientology the thetan nonsense or not? We know it is....do you?

No, it is not. You know so little about this that it's laughable. The xenu thing is a trifle in the scope of Scientology, except for morons like you.

Find someone who has actually done Scientology and declares it doesn't work. That's what I'm doing it for. Moron.

"Work" in what sense? What is it supposed to do? To the extent it was designed to enrich the wallets of L Ron and his cronies, it certainly "works." Beyond that? I got nuthin'.

"Work" in what sense? What is it supposed to do? To the extent it was designed to enrich the wallets of L Ron and his cronies, it certainly "works." Beyond that? I got nuthin'.

Of course you have nothing. I'm used to that from you.

No, sad part is you thinking it's not.
You're being purposefully obtuse. You know that I was talking about moving and I'll check on the table with your mind not your body. Anyone with any sense knows that's exactly what I was talking about except for you the guy with two "religions"

You're being purposefully obtuse. You know that I was talking about moving and I'll check on the table with your mind not your body. Anyone with any sense knows that's exactly what I was talking about except for you the guy with two "religions"

I've been trying to tell you for a long time....YOU are one of many that don't know what you're talking about. Particularly on this subject. Fact.

Why do they keep people locked in rooms for days? Why do all the people who escaped have the same stories and warnings. They want people to believe they can be God's. Jesus is the way the truth and the light and NOBODY comes unto the father but by him. Scienetology is controlled by Satan. Easy crowd to sway too especially the hollywood crowd who needs someone to tell them they are all so smart and God like. My pastor said no true Christian should ever meddle in scienctology. Just like they shouldnt fool with satanism.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT