ADVERTISEMENT

Compassionate cons should be happy

Let me paraphrase that for you.... "You're right extra, dapa was not found unconstitutional by the Supreme Court, just like you said. And now I'm going to try and make it sound like I knew what I was talking about when I was wrong."
Court overturned it yes or no

Reactions: 19MU88
They're clubs. Calling them venues changes nothing.

Jesus never got anyone drunk.

You can argue that until you are blue in the face, it won't change you being an ignorant hilljack. Bar = stop by after work for a drink, it's open, there's a jukebox, or if you are lucky a bartender with decent musical taste has control of a stereo and smartphone. Venue = you stop by after work for a drink, but there's no show tonight so fvck you it isn't open, just like the shitty Big Sandy Superstore Arena isn't open without an event, because live performances is its business. Club = this isn't the 70s, the only "clubs" left today are gay dance bars, so maybe Sistersville was onto something....o_O

I saw The Rolling Stones at Churchill Downs...is it now a "club"? I bought a Woodford, neat, and three beers. Hell, I saw UofL play basketball in the Yum Center, and bought a Woodford, neat, and two beers....is it now a "club"?

755 bottles of wine. After people already drank the place dry. It's in the Bible. Don't blame me, blame the messenger.

You can argue that until you are blue in the face, it won't change you being an ignorant hilljack

And you can do the same and it won't change that you're a pill head with a mental disease.

755 bottles of wine. After people already drank the place dry. It's in the Bible. Don't blame me, blame the messenger

Jesus didn't get anyone drunk. Your 755 bottles has zero importance. We don't know how many were at the marriage feast and we don't know how many days of the feast remained. We don't know if anyone at all got drunk.

I'm not sure why I bothered doing that. You'll just come back with the standard greed response that the thousands of articles/ links documenting these facts aren't reliable because you're a f*cking idiot.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
There are no credible source to back up your allegations. I knew that before I asked. But it kept you from playing in traffic for a few minutes.

I'd say the fact that every single person that knew L Ron during this timeframe says he was involved with this sh*t, coupled with the fact that he didn't deny it, is pretty good evidence that it's true. But then, what do I know?

Last edited:
Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
There are no credible source to back up your allegations. I knew that before I asked. But it kept you from playing in traffic for a few minutes.

I produced multiple links (there are literally thousands that list the same info) confirming my position. You, as predicted, say none of them are "credible" - your standard response when anyone produces evidence of something you don't want to believe. Let me ask you this, what credible evidence do you have that refutes this information? Non-Scientology only links please.

The funny thing here is a "pill head with a mental disease" can figure out a place that is only open for concerts is not a bar, but a guy with two religions that's smarter than everyone else here can't.

^^^^ And the pill head with a mental disease with no religion thinks he's knowledgeable in 2 religions in which he has no participation. Additionally, that same person attempts to justify his drinking by accusing Jesus of getting people drunk. It's actually amusing and sad at the same time.

"But then, what do I know?"

Excellent question. I have the answer but you won't like it.

I produced multiple links (there are literally thousands that list the same info) confirming my position. You, as predicted, say none of them are "credible" - your standard response when anyone produces evidence of something you don't want to believe. Let me ask you this, what credible evidence do you have that refutes this information? Non-Scientology only links please.

I don't need to provide evidence. I'm not the one making stupid allegations based on hearsay.

I don't need to provide evidence. I'm not the one making stupid allegations based on hearsay.

I provided evidence in the form of your requested "links." However, because you don't like what they say, you dismiss them as "hearsay." First, several of the articles cite L ron's own statements - which is certainly not "hearsay." Second, his own son, who was admittedly a firsthand participant in many of these f*cked up rituals, activities, and lifestyle along with his old man, is one of the sources. Again, not "hearsay." You're the most ridiculous person I've ever had the displeasure of engaging with. You're so blinded by ignorance that you bring nothing to the table in any substantive discussion.

I provided evidence in the form of your requested "links." However, because you don't like what they say, you dismiss them as "hearsay." First, several of the articles cite L ron's own statements - which is certainly not "hearsay." Second, his own son, who was admittedly a firsthand participant in many of these f*cked up rituals, activities, and lifestyle along with his old man, is one of the sources. Again, not "hearsay." You're the most ridiculous person I've ever had the displeasure of engaging with. You're so blinded by ignorance that you bring nothing to the table in any substantive discussion.

I'll save greed the trouble of replying and give you his go to response.

"I know you are but what am I"

Just to give you an idea of how ignorant your "credible" hearsay information is...Hubbard's son recanted what he said. Feel free to continue your lunacy.

You're so blinded by ignorance that you bring nothing to the table in any substantive discussion.

Now here is a point we can debate. I think you are dead wrong, ignorance is not greeds problem. It's stupidity...my guess is he's stupid due to genetic reasons and then the backwards ass social environment "out wayne" has just compounded things. You give him too much credit with the "ignorance" line, that almost implies he has the ability to know things but is just unaware of the facts. I agree he is ignorant, but that's because he is stupid and doesn't have the ability to know things. Kind of a chicken or the egg situation.

I've told you before, no, you don't.

tumblr_o1j8qroCMQ1rwgdwdo1_400.jpg

Just to give you an idea of how ignorant your "credible" hearsay information is...Hubbard's son recanted what he said. Feel free to continue your lunacy.

He only "recanted" due to a financial settlement with the church of Scientology in which he agreed not to make any more denigrating comments about the church or his dad.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronald_DeWolf?wprov=sfla1

There's also this:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/...Hubbards-heir-became-his-fiercest-critic.html

He only "recanted" due to a financial settlement with the church of Scientology in which he agreed not to make any more denigrating comments about the church or his dad.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronald_DeWolf?wprov=sfla1

There's also this:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/...Hubbards-heir-became-his-fiercest-critic.html
Yeah but he recanted which means everything he said was false. So what if he was a suppressive person and kicked of the bridge to total freedom.

Funny thing is, his "recanting" consisted entirely of signing several papers prepared by the church in conjunction with the settlement. So, yeah, that was probably legit.

Here's some homework for you morons. Find someone who has actually tried Scientology and then declared it doesn't actually work.

Here's some homework for you morons. Find someone who has actually tried Scientology and then declared it doesn't actually work.

http://bernie.cncfamily.com/sc/works.htm

"For the record, my own position as an ex-member is that, even though Scientology has many aspects that do work, taken as a whole, it doesn't. It all depends what your aims are."

That was difficult, first google hit. Stick to cabinets and diapers

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT