ADVERTISEMENT

Compassionate cons should be happy

No one on this board who pays attention has to ask you what your thoughts are on cheetos throwing innocent people out of the country.
In regard to DACA, has "cheetos" thrown anyone out of the country yet?

EG has turned into 30Cat. But I'm a little confused why anyone's pastor would care if they listened to Karma to Burn. Unless EG now thinks Satan is talking backwards in every rock song.

And all this cocksucker talk makes me want to watch Deadwood.

The guy trying to "save" me was clubbing. That's the point.

I didn't say they actually would. There is no way chuck Schumer lets anything come to the floor for a vote. He's got trump and the GOP by the short hairs politically and that's all that matters in D.C.

The GOP can't even agree on this. If I were McConnell I'd go ahead and work with the Dems on this. Isolate the Baggers and Trumpies. That's a win because no one except for idiots really want to build that wall. Shut up the immigration crap for a while, turn to tax reform for the win.

The guy trying to "save" me was clubbing. That's the point.

I know you are pretty isolated Out Wayne, but in the real world if you want to see a band that isn't a huge act you have to go to clubs and bars. And I figure plenty of Christians do just that. I do, I haven't been to an arena concert in years.

I know you listen to secular music, so it's kind of funny to have you quoting the Bible on hypocrisy and then throwing that in there.

I know you are pretty isolated Out Wayne, but in the real world if you want to see a band that isn't a huge act you have to go to clubs and bars. And I figure plenty of Christians do just that. I do, I haven't been to an arena concert in years.

I know you listen to secular music, so it's kind of funny to have you quoting the Bible on hypocrisy and then throwing that in there.

It doesn't surprise me that you defend clubbing, since you do it.

Raoul I cant see extragreen or dtards posts. I offered to have my pastor talk to him about his hard heart. By the way many christians watch local bands at the vclub. He stands before God raoul will telling other peoples sins even be permitted. NO. I gave him my pastors number but he has no intetest in God's help. Raoul he calls people names almost every post. Is that allowed? Anybody wants to talk to him i will take you right to where he is at. He starts badmouthing trump he would get whipped at septemberfest. Im concerned he is lost. Christians dont meddle in cults like he does. He says you are a pill head. Boy what a stupid false accusation.

You brought up something no one was talking about. So yes, you were.
No I wasn't I was showing how daca was unconstitutional by using dapa which was the same thing except for parents. Try to follow along moron. You said daca was not unconstitutional. Dapa was used as an example to show how it was not legal.

Any person following along would know that you just either choose to be that dense or really are that dense. Either way it's not a good look for you

The GOP can't even agree on this. If I were McConnell I'd go ahead and work with the Dems on this. Isolate the Baggers and Trumpies. That's a win because no one except for idiots really want to build that wall. Shut up the immigration crap for a while, turn to tax reform for the win.
It's really a simple bill. Give those already applied for daca legal status, give some money to border security high tech wall border patrol agents etc. then move on.

No I wasn't I was showing how daca was unconstitutional by using dapa which was the same thing except for parents. Try to follow along moron. You said daca was not unconstitutional. Dapa was used as an example to show how it was not legal.

Any person following along would know that you just either choose to be that dense or really are that dense. Either way it's not a good look for you

Dapa came after daca. Dapa as an extension was ruled unconstitutional, while the earlier daca was not. Fail. Moron.

There's nothing to defend. Is it because they serve alcohol? So does the stadium.

Since you drink and go to clubs you will attempt to justify it. There's a rather huge difference between the purpose of a stadium and the purpose of a club. There's a reason why some people oppose alcohol at games but I don't know of anyone going to clubs complaining about the sale of alcohol there.

Dapa came after daca. Dapa as an extension was ruled unconstitutional, while the earlier daca was not. Fail. Moron.

Daca hasnt been heard by scotus. Dapa has and was ruled unconstitutional. Daca is the same thing more than likely would have been ruled unconstitutional as well

Daca hasnt been heard by scotus. Dapa has and was ruled unconstitutional. Daca is the same thing more than likely would have been ruled unconstitutional as well

No, dapa has NOT been ruled unconstitutional by the supreme Court.
Any person following along would know that you just either choose to be that dense or really are that dense. Either way it's not a good look for you.

No, I don't use that language you do. As I said there's no equivalence between moron and co<k sucker. I figure your pastor has a full time job just praying for you. I don't want to take his time that you need.

Heh. A scientologist lecturing someone about their Christian faith.

There's a rather huge difference between the purpose of a stadium and the purpose of a club.

This may be a surprise to someone in the hollers of Wayne, but many clubs exist for the primary reason of being live music venues...much as a stadium exists to be a live sports venue. That's the venues known but less popular artists play. The corner bar, it's primary business being drinking, can't handle the crowd live music clubs often draw.

I haven't been to an actual bar in years. "Clubbing" to me would mean going out to dance....that's gay. I go to the Mercury Ballroom and Headliners Music Hall pretty often, venues of about 900 that only open for live music. I'll have a beer in a restaurant or at a ball game. Places you go... hypocrite.
The V Club, believe it or not, is well known in the live music scene, draws a ton of national artists...and probably doesn't make $50 on a night with no music.

Which brings me to three questions. First, what does Scientology believe about alcohol? Second, what does your Baptist preacher think about secular music (and has he checked out your music collection)? Third, if Jesus got a bunch of people drunk on the best wine ever made and The Bible has no general prohibition on alcohol, what's your problem with having a beer or three?

No. Clubs primarily exist to sell alcohol.
Stadiums primarily exist for sports.

I suspect the field of Scientology would favor moderation.
Why would I care about what a Baptist preacher thinks about music?
Jesus didn't get anyone drunk on wine.
The Bible says to be of sober mind.
Personally I don't consider drinking while remaining sober to be a problem.

^^^^ a moron who knows nothing about either.

I know enough about L. Ron to tell you he was a sleazy sack of sh*t who based his new religion on tenets of thelemism and the occult - which are wholly inconsistent with Christianity. You like to throw around the term "antichrist"? Your boy Ron was the epitome of that word.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
No. Clubs primarily exist to sell alcohol.
Stadiums primarily exist for sports.

I suspect the field of Scientology would favor moderation.
Why would I care about what a Baptist preacher thinks about music?
Jesus didn't get anyone drunk on wine.
The Bible says to be of sober mind.
Personally I don't consider drinking while remaining sober to be a problem.

When a club has a capacity of 900 and is selling $45 concert tickets (price I paid for the last show I went to at Mercury), it sure does exist as a venue for live music.

People got ripped at Cana, they drank so much they ran out of wine, and Jesus said "I got this" and made another 150-180 gallons of wine. That is at least 755 bottles of wine. After they already drank everything on hand. Party on.

A lot of Baptist preachers are against secular music. My Baptist Christian school's, and the church itself's) criticism of secular music is a big reason I realized they were nuts and left after the 8th grade.

Let me state it again. Clubs exist to sell alcohol. They hire musicians to draw bigger crowds in order to sell more alcohol.

Jesus didn't get anyone drunk, ever.

The preachers at my church don't preach their opinions, they preach the gospel.

Let me state it again. Clubs exist to sell alcohol. They hire musicians to draw bigger crowds in order to sell more alcohol.

Jesus didn't get anyone drunk, ever.

The preachers at my church don't preach their opinions, they preach the gospel.

You really need to get out of Wayne County every now and then. These are venues, not clubs. You might call it a "club" because they serve alcohol (and food too!), but they are venues.

Mercury Ballroom is owned by Live Nation. I always thought that was a live music company....my bad.

Are you one of those nuts that thinks Bible people drank grape juice?

They're clubs. Calling them venues changes nothing.

Jesus never got anyone drunk.

Case was 4-4 which meant that the decision would go to the lower court decision which was that dapa was illegal. And if Scalia were alive it would have been 5-4

The U.S. Supreme Court split 4-4 Thursday over a challenge to President Obama's immigration policy, a result that prevents the administration from putting the program into effect during the rest of his term. [...]

The death of Antonin Scalia left the Supreme Court evenly divided on the issue. Thursday's tie vote means the justices were unable to announce a ruling, an outcome that leaves in place the lower court rulings against enforcing the plan.

And yes I know you're going to say that the court didn't rule it unconstitutional it just upheld lower court rule to not enforce the executive order.

Case was 4-4 which meant that the decision would go to the lower court decision which was that dapa was illegal. And if Scalia were alive it would have been 5-4

The U.S. Supreme Court split 4-4 Thursday over a challenge to President Obama's immigration policy, a result that prevents the administration from putting the program into effect during the rest of his term. [...]

The death of Antonin Scalia left the Supreme Court evenly divided on the issue. Thursday's tie vote means the justices were unable to announce a ruling, an outcome that leaves in place the lower court rulings against enforcing the plan.

And yes I know you're going to say that the court didn't rule it unconstitutional it just upheld lower court rule to not enforce the executive order.

Let me paraphrase that for you.... "You're right extra, dapa was not found unconstitutional by the Supreme Court, just like you said. And now I'm going to try and make it sound like I knew what I was talking about when I was wrong."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT