ADVERTISEMENT

Compassionate cons should be happy

They did NOT break the law. Parents did. The population under DACA were not here illegally. Starting today, they are here illegally due to cheetos rescinding DACA.
were they legally allowed into the country? A Simple yes or no answer only And if they werent here illegally then why did they need DACA in the first place

The dreamers are a superior group. Educated and productive. Brought here by their parents. Trump said he loved this group. They wont get departed

Myself---I have no problems with Mexicans. My problem was with Obama and Pelosi scamming honest Americans for the Latino vote. Trump was hired to send illegals out of this country.

Reactions: i am herdman
Sure, you live in Wayne WV where you don't have an issue. Look, I love the hispanics and Latinos. Damn hard working family oriented people. But, we have to do something. It got out of hand. You are sheltered from it up there.

Whether there are latinos and hispanics in my town is totally irrelevant. NO, you don't love hispanics and latinos. If you did, you would despise the punishing of their innocent children. Furthermore you evidently believe that everyone under DACA is hispanic or latino. On top of that, many DACA recipients have children who are United States citizens. So, let's cut to the chase. You love the loud mouthed and lying moron you helped vote into office, nothing else.

were they legally allowed into the country? A Simple yes or no answer only And if they werent here illegally then why did they need DACA in the first place

Did you, as a 5 year old, break the law when your dad was charged with DUI? Yes or no.

Did you, as a 5 year old, break the law when your dad was charged with DUI? Yes or no.
Just as I thought you cant answer the question. Once again why did they need DACA in the first place if they werent illegally in the country.

Just as I thought you cant answer the question. Once again why did they need DACA in the first place if they werent illegally in the country.

Just as I thought, you can't answer the question. Why have you not been charged with DUI ?

Just as I thought, you can't answer the question. Why have you not been charged with DUI ?
That is a terrible analogy that makes no sense. Here is a better one:

A man steals one million dollars and gives it to his 6 year old son. Should the money be confiscated when the man is found guilty? The child didn't steal it. Why not let him profit off his fathers crimes like you want the dreamers to?

Whether there are latinos and hispanics in my town is totally irrelevant. NO, you don't love hispanics and latinos. If you did, you would despise the punishing of their innocent children. Furthermore you evidently believe that everyone under DACA is hispanic or latino. On top of that, many DACA recipients have children who are United States citizens. So, let's cut to the chase. You love the loud mouthed and lying moron you helped vote into office, nothing else.
Have I stated my views on DACA? No, I said something needs to be done.

That is a terrible analogy that makes no sense. Here is a better one:

A man steals one million dollars and gives it to his 6 year old son. Should the money be confiscated when the man is found guilty? The child didn't steal it. Why not let him profit off his fathers crimes like you want the dreamers to?

However poor my analogy might be, it is effective in exposing selfish conservative morons.

so what is your solution, GREEN?

Word for word from earlier in this very thread:

"this is the reason I scoff at the term "compassionate conservative". You can't even envision the fact that it requires exactly zero effort by Cheetos and Republicans to leave the situation alone. And by simply leaving it alone, innocent children get to stay in the only country they've ever known. Stop trying to justify this action, you can't."

"this is the reason I scoff at the term "compassionate conservative". You can't even envision the fact that it requires exactly zero effort by Cheetos and Republicans to leave the situation alone. And by simply leaving it alone, innocent children get to stay in the only country they've ever known. Stop trying to justify this action, you can't."
Only country they've ever known? People born in the US are citizens regardless of their parents nationality. DACA covers illegal immigrants who came here as minors.

Btw I don't think we should deport the people using this program, but getting rid of it is a step in the right direction because it encourages illegal immigration.

You do know that daca had to be renewed every two years right and had president Pen and phone gone through congress a more permanent solution would be had

I said it was terrible because it's a stretch at best.

You said it was terrible because if you correctly answer the question I asked, it makes you look like the selfish conservative moron you are when supporting the deportation of innocent children.

Only country they've ever known? People born in the US are citizens regardless of their parents nationality. DACA covers illegal immigrants who came here as minors.

Btw I don't think we should deport the people using this program, but getting rid of it is a step in the right direction because it encourages illegal immigration.

Yes, the only country MANY OF THEM has ever known.

How does DACA encourage illegal immigration?

You do know that daca had to be renewed every two years right and had president Pen and phone gone through congress a more permanent solution would be had

The Dream Act had been presented to Congress several times over 11 years and had never moved forward, and you think the republican controlled congress would have come up with a permanent solution other than deportation. Seriously? Do you know a major part of why cheetos has done this with DACA now? It's because 10 or so state attorneys general have threatened to sue him if he didn't. Try again....

The Dream Act had been presented to Congress several times over 11 years and had never moved forward, and you think the republican controlled congress would have come up with a permanent solution other than deportation. Seriously? Do you know a major part of why cheetos has done this with DACA now? It's because 10 or so state attorneys general have threatened to sue him if he didn't. Try again....

Yeah--like the Democratic controlled Congress always worked closely with GOP. Obama created the mess--all Trump is doing is reversing the Liberal get more votes FIX.

Last edited:
Yes because the original executive order was unconstitutional moron. And here is obama saying Daca isn't permanent it was meant to be temporary so CONGRESS can implement a legislative fix

"This is not immunity. This is not a path to citizenship. It’s not a permanent fix,” Obama said to take on conservative criticism of the step. “This is a temporary stopgap measure.”

Yes because the original executive order was unconstitutional moron.

Which original executive order is that?

"This is not immunity. This is not a path to citizenship. It’s not a permanent fix,” Obama said to take on conservative criticism of the step. “This is a temporary stopgap measure.”

That's right. A temporary fix, as opposed to an unnecessary stupid move by cheetos which creates the opposite....a problem. moron.

You said it was terrible because if you correctly answer the question I asked, it makes you look like the selfish conservative moron you are when supporting the deportation of innocent children.
If you're honest with yourself you will see that you were just attempting to use some bs false equivalence as always.
If you truly think that a dad and son illegally immigrating together making them both illegal immigrants is the same as a son getting charged with a dui because his dad got one then you aren't intelligent enough to continue this discussion.

Reactions: Walter Brennaneer
If you're honest with yourself you will see that you were just attempting to use some bs false equivalence as always.
If you truly think that a dad and son illegally immigrating together making them both illegal immigrants is the same as a son getting charged with a dui because his dad got one then you aren't intelligent enough to continue this discussion.

And you can continue to prove my point that the "terrible" analogy has been effective in exposing you as a selfish conservative moron. Which is exactly my intention. moron.

Which original executive order is that?

That's right. A temporary fix, as opposed to an unnecessary stupid move by cheetos which creates the opposite....a problem. moron.
The one obama signed retard. it was always temporary from the moment obama implemented it. That was always a possibility. Now trump is doing what obama should have and getting
Congress to actually fix immigration

The one obama signed retard. it was always temporary from the moment obama implemented it. That was always a possibility. Now trump is doing what obama should have and getting
Congress to actually fix immigration

The "original" executive order is not unconstitutional, moron. And you're a real moron if you think cheetos wants to fix immigration. He's doing nothing more than eliminating another obama EO to placate his base and the several state AGs who have threatened to sue him if he didn't do this by.....today.

Dapa was ruled unconstitutional. One of the lawyers that wrote daca has said it wouldn't survive a court challenge. It hasn't been ruled unconstitutional but when the guy that wrote it says it won't survive then it probably is unconstitutional.

Dapa was ruled unconstitutional. One of the lawyers that wrote daca has said it wouldn't survive a court challenge. It hasn't been ruled unconstitutional but when the guy that wrote it says it won't survive then it probably is unconstitutional.

We weren't talking about dapa.

So do whites. And blacks. And Asians. Let's just kick everyone out and leave it to the natives. Unless you think all Hispanics work under the table, and only Hispanics. In which case you would be a dumbass.
but some are citizens.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT