ADVERTISEMENT

Compassionate cons should be happy

No, it is not. You know so little about this that it's laughable. The xenu thing is a trifle in the scope of Scientology, except for morons like you.

If I am wrong, tell us what Scientology is trying to "fix"? We know what Christianity is trying to fix: we are all sinners, Jesus paid the price for that. That's what is wrong with all of us, we are sinners. What is wrong with all of us according to Scientology? Hint...it's the thetan bullshit.

If I am wrong, tell us what Scientology is trying to "fix"? We know what Christianity is trying to fix: we are all sinners, Jesus paid the price for that. That's what is wrong with all of us, we are sinners. What is wrong with all of us according to Scientology? Hint...it's the thetan bullshit.

You are DEFINITELY wrong. Fact.

Christian celebrate Christmas because of the birth of Christ? Scientology spends millions celebrating the birthday of Hubbard. Alot of them see Hubbard as their savior. Im 100% sure anybody who thinks hubbard is their savior and dies they will have chosen a firey Hell.

That's weird. I've actually been a Scientologist for 30 years and have still to meet anyone who thinks Hubbard's is their savior.

Skimmed through it. Didn't see where he said it doesnt work.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Of course you didn't. It's longer than a headline. Besides, you couldn't read it anyways. Your religion (that you claim isn't a religion) doesn't allow you to read things that question or criticize it. Which, come to think of it, is probably why you've never read or heard anyone who has practiced scientology say it doesn't work.

Last edited:
Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Of course you didn't. It's longer than a headline. Besides, you couldn't read it anyways. Your religion (that you claim isn't a religion) doesn't allow you to read things that question or criticize it. Which, come to think of it, is probably why you've never read or heard anyone who has practiced scientology say it doesn't work.

So you agree, the article didn't say anything about Scientology not working. Got it.

Why are some able and some not? Or is everyone able? Able to what? And if only some are able, I'd say it doesn't work very well. You'd think something so awesome could help everyone.

There are books written with that information. Read one.

I can't answer the question, moron, when I dont know who "we" is and who told "we" they were unable. Punk.
Its not a hard concept. You stated that the philosophy behind scientology was to help the able become more able. I will give you that I messed up and said why are we "un"able. But any fool with an ounce of common sense/intelligence would be able to comprehend what I was asking. Instead you have focus in on a part of the question that really has no bearing on the conversation.
We all know you got scammed but your to prideful to admit you got suckered. Go sit in a sauna and audit on that

Its not a hard concept. You stated that the philosophy behind scientology was to help the able become more able. I will give you that I messed up and said why are we "un"able. But any fool with an ounce of common sense/intelligence would be able to comprehend what I was asking. Instead you have focus in on a part of the question that really has no bearing on the conversation.
We all know you got scammed but your to prideful to admit you got suckered. Go sit in a sauna and audit on that

So the question is "why are we able"??

So you agree, the article didn't say anything about Scientology not working. Got it.

Nope. The essay explains in express detail why scientology doesn't "work." Congrats on being too stupid, lazy, or indoctrinated to read it.

You dont have to rewrite it. Dumb it down into a brief synopsis.

There are some answers that require more than that. This is one of them. You could read a small dianetics book for that answer. But you won't since you already know everything there is to know about how a mind works.

There are some answers that require more than that. This is one of them. You could read a small dianetics book for that answer. But you won't since you already know everything there is to know about how a mind works.
You can't even give a tidbit of info because it's all bull crap. Scientology is nothing more than a counseling session with a lie detector attached

Nope. The essay explains in express detail why scientology doesn't "work." Congrats on being too stupid, lazy, or indoctrinated to read it.

It said no such thing. You know one of the reasons why the writer didn't say it? Because he says he was in scientology for 10 years, and if you're in scientology for 10 years and say it doesnt work, you're admitting to being stupid.

You can't even give a tidbit of info because it's all bull crap. Scientology is nothing more than a counseling session with a lie detector attached

Do you know the SCIENTOLOGY definitions for engram, reactive mind, charge, recession, release, return, file clerk? No you don't. There's a reason a book had to be written. And every time you post about what something in Scientology is or is not, you're wrong.

It said no such thing. You know one of the reasons why the writer didn't say it? Because he says he was in scientology for 10 years, and if you're in scientology for 10 years and say it doesnt work, you're admitting to being stupid.

Then you didn't read it. Again, probably because you were told not to. Don't question the church.

Do you know the SCIENTOLOGY definitions for engram, reactive mind, charge, recession, release, return, file clerk? No you don't. There's a reason a book had to be written. And every time you post about what something in Scientology is or is not, you're wrong.
Let's see
Engram: mental image/ picture of a memory
Reactive mind: unconscious mind that operates on the stimulus response
Charge: harmful energy stored in reactive mind
Release: separating from your reactive mind

Let's see
Engram: mental image/ picture of a memory
Reactive mind: unconscious mind that operates on the stimulus response
Charge: harmful energy stored in reactive mind
Release: separating from your reactive mind

You can find definitions. Great. Would you like to explain to us why an auditing session works? Go.

Oh, what the hell. The entire essay is about how scientology doesn't work. However, just to show what a fool you are, here it's one example from the text:

"The facts show that Scientology cannot help you with 'THAT.' In fact, those few that do 'think' this way, turn out generally to be in a state of induced conviction. They feel that they indeed found a solution, only to find out years later that it was no more than a hidden effect described later in this essay, and the placebo effect, as expressed by the headline on the poster in 'The X-Files' Agent Mulder's office - 'I want to believe'."

Oh, what the hell. The entire essay is about how scientology doesn't work. However, just to show what a fool you are, here it's one example from the text:

"The facts show that Scientology cannot help you with 'THAT.' In fact, those few that do 'think' this way, turn out generally to be in a state of induced conviction. They feel that they indeed found a solution, only to find out years later that it was no more than a hidden effect described later in this essay, and the placebo effect, as expressed by the headline on the poster in 'The X-Files' Agent Mulder's office - 'I want to believe'."

And this guy spent TEN YEARS to discover that Scientology doesn't work. Essentially he's admitting he's an idiot, right? And you believe him. Bwaaahaha!!

And this guy spent TEN YEARS to discover that Scientology doesn't work. Essentially he's admitting he's an idiot, right? And you believe him. Bwaaahaha!!

No, what he's saying is that they deceive you into thinking it works. That's the whole point. They prey on weak-minded people like yourself.

No, what he's saying is that they deceive you into thinking it works. That's the whole point. They prey on weak-minded people like yourself.

10 years is along time to convince someone that something works if it actually doesn't work. That's the kind of guy you choose to believe.

I'm home now.

What facts?

You know how Arnie Lerma got "suckered" into scientology? In his own words, "the covert hypnotic techniques that Hubbard uses in his books". There you have it, and it begs to be repeated....covert hypnotic techniques that Hubbard uses in his books. Bwaaaaaahaha!!!

No. It's beyond yours. And I'm not going to re-write a book just for you to nonsensically reply.

I didn't ask for a re-write. Just a quick answer. That should be easy for an expert.

I decided to take a look at your cult's website, and it told me Scientology can help anyone. Why did you say it can only help those able to be helped? You contradicted the official source.

While I am at it, how does your Christianity square Scientology's belief that souls inhabit many bodies through time? Reincarnation is total bullshit in Christianity.

I didn't ask for a re-write. Just a quick answer. That should be easy for an expert.

I decided to take a look at your cult's website, and it told me Scientology can help anyone. Why did you say it can only help those able to be helped? You contradicted the official source.

While I am at it, how does your Christianity square Scientology's belief that souls inhabit many bodies through time? Reincarnation is total bullshit in Christianity.
Come on raoul you know you don't have to believe anything to be in Scientology

First, let me say you're a moron, pill head. They probably can help anyone but they don't accept the insane. You're out.

First, let me say you're a moron, pill head. They probably can help anyone but they don't accept the insane. You're out.

I don't know how things work in the two employee cabinet making business world, but out here in the rest of the world when someone repeatedly can't answer simple questions it is generally assumed they are the moron.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT