ADVERTISEMENT

Covid centrism - politics

-CarlHungus-

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 9, 2007
I think the dark horse dem president could be the Colorado governor.

This dude has been pretty reasonable and it’s resonating. A lot of sentiment like this from a lot of voters.

People really are starting to think twice about any further boosters. If this virus is finally entering the stage of weakening, then #1 thank God and #2 there will probably be only 30% of the US population who will accept anymore COVID vaccines.

If the Dems want to save themselves they should force Fauci to retire and get a new face in there who isn't a power tripping sawed off turd who has the audacity to tell citizens not to see family during the holidays. His messaging for this year was only slightly different, due to pressure from the Mush Brain Admin.

Anger and resentment for broken promises (from Fauci, CDC and Biden's messaging) continues to build, and only the most faithful liberal fruits will stay committed.

People really are starting to think twice about any further boosters. If this virus is finally entering the stage of weakening, then #1 thank God and #2 there will probably be only 30% of the US population who will accept anymore COVID vaccines.

If the Dems want to save themselves they should force Fauci to retire and get a new face in there who isn't a power tripping sawed off turd who has the audacity to tell citizens not to see family during the holidays. His messaging for this year was only slightly different, due to pressure from the Mush Brain Admin.

Anger and resentment for broken promises (from Fauci, CDC and Biden's messaging) continues to build, and only the most faithful liberal fruits will stay committed.
Fauci and the CDC exhausted all credibility long ago. If this administration was smart, they would completely gut their leadership positions in the healthcare/pandemic realm and do a hard reboot. No one in the public would bat an eye over a reset like this. Would be a way to at least give them a shot in the midterms. Of course the initial qualifier in my proposal is a huge hurdle for this bunch.

Fauci and the CDC exhausted all credibility long ago. If this administration was smart, they would completely gut their leadership positions in the healthcare/pandemic realm and do a hard reboot. No one in the public would bat an eye over a reset like this. Would be a way to at least give them a shot in the midterms. Of course the initial qualifier in my proposal is a huge hurdle for this bunch.
Ridiculous^^^. Dems approve of Fauci 2+-1 and he's above water with independents, and 70% of conservatives still believe Biden is a illegitimate president. Where are those extra votes going to come from?

Ridiculous^^^. Dems approve of Fauci 2+-1 and he's above water with independents, and 70% of conservatives still believe Biden is a illegitimate president. Where are those extra votes going to come from?
You're basing that of one poll. One. I mean, I'm fine with status quo. That means a conservative flip in Congress (at least the House). Like I said if they were "smart" they would switch things up. You're a perfect example of how/why they are not. Keep pushing masks, boosters, and shutdowns. Works for me . . .

Reactions: mlblack16.
Nope, another politician who should have used a stage name. Just can't win with a name like Polis. Too weird. Not gonna work.

Other than that, it's another opportunity to say that I was the only one who didn't believe in the fake bird flu. Everybody else thought it was real. Still thinks it's real.

I saw a guy in Point Pleasant walking around with a mask on outside. Very sad that even people back in WV were conned into this shit. Even my relatives. All suckers who I am powerless to help. I told them it was bullshit. That's the best I can do. I can't convey my message better than a 65 inch TV.

Not speculation - observation. It's what I see and hear every day speaking to people I know and watching the (slow) change from the left on COVID messaging. But, like I said. Keep pushing masks, boosters, shutdowns, and limiting peoples' freedoms and let's see where that gets you. Suits me just fine.

Reactions: mlblack16.
Not speculation - observation. It's what I see and hear every day speaking to people I know and watching the (slow) change from the left on COVID messaging. But, like I said. Keep pushing masks, boosters, shutdowns, and limiting peoples' freedoms and let's see where that gets you. Suits me just fine.
Nope. Speculation. The very same kind for which you were absent for a year, while keeping your word.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT