ADVERTISEMENT

CROOKED DONALD TRUMP KNEW ABOUT TOWER MEETING & WIKILEAKS AHEAD OF TIME

dherd

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 23, 2007
WASHINGTON — Michael D. Cohen plans to tell Congress on Wednesday that CROOKED DONALD TRUMP is a “con man” and a “cheat” who knew a longtime adviser was communicating with WikiLeaks — and who implicitly instructed Mr. Cohen to lie about a Trump Tower project in Moscow that was underway during the 2016 presidential campaign.

“In July 2016, days before the Democratic convention, I was in Mr. Trump’s office when his secretary announced that Roger Stone was on the phone. Mr. Trump put Mr. Stone on the speakerphone,” his written remarks say. “Mr. Stone told Mr. Trump that he had just gotten off the phone with Julian Assange and that Mr. Assange told Mr. Stone that, within a couple of days, there would be a massive dump of emails that would damage Hillary Clinton’s campaign. Mr. Trump responded by stating to the effect of ‘wouldn’t that be great.’”

And Mr. Cohen will reference a conversation he claims to have observed between the president’s eldest son, Donald Trump Jr., and his father, which he believes happened around the time of a planned meeting with a Russian lawyer promising “dirt” on Hillary Clinton.

He does not claim to have heard a direct reference to the meeting. Instead, Mr. Cohen will say, he recalled this event after The Times revealed the June 2016 meeting had taken place.

“I recalled Don Jr. leaning over to his father and speaking in a low voice, which I could clearly hear, and saying, ‘The meeting is all set.’ I remember Mr. Trump saying, “O.K. good … let me know,’” Mr. Cohen will say.

CNN reported last year, citing sources, that Mr. Cohen had witnessed the younger Mr. Trump describing the meeting with the Russian lawyer to his father. Mr. Cohen’s lawyer, Mr. Davis, later said he had provided information for that report and that it was erroneous.

He will claim that Mr. Trump asked him to put off reporters asking about his medical deferment from the Vietnam draft, telling Mr. Cohen privately that there were no medical records of the bone spurs that he has said affected his heel.

“You think I’m stupid? I wasn’t going to Vietnam,” Mr. Trump said, according to Mr. Cohen.

“In conversations we had during the campaign, at the same time I was actively negotiating in Russia for him, he would look me in the eye and tell me there’s no business in Russia and then go out and lie to the American people by saying the same thing,” Mr. Cohen plans to say. “In his way, he was telling me to lie.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/26/us/politics/michael-cohen-trump-congress.html?action=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage

Last edited:
Believe what Cohen says now but ignore everything else related to his previous lies

Last edited:
Reactions: ohio herd
WASHINGTON — Michael D. Cohen plans to tell Congress on Wednesday that CROOKED DONALD TRUMP is a “con man” and a “cheat” who knew a longtime adviser was communicating with WikiLeaks — and who implicitly instructed Mr. Cohen to lie about a Trump Tower project in Moscow that was underway during the 2016 presidential campaign.

“In July 2016, days before the Democratic convention, I was in Mr. Trump’s office when his secretary announced that Roger Stone was on the phone. Mr. Trump put Mr. Stone on the speakerphone,” his written remarks say. “Mr. Stone told Mr. Trump that he had just gotten off the phone with Julian Assange and that Mr. Assange told Mr. Stone that, within a couple of days, there would be a massive dump of emails that would damage Hillary Clinton’s campaign. Mr. Trump responded by stating to the effect of ‘wouldn’t that be great.’”

And Mr. Cohen will reference a conversation he claims to have observed between the president’s eldest son, Donald Trump Jr., and his father, which he believes happened around the time of a planned meeting with a Russian lawyer promising “dirt” on Hillary Clinton.

He does not claim to have heard a direct reference to the meeting. Instead, Mr. Cohen will say, he recalled this event after The Times revealed the June 2016 meeting had taken place.

“I recalled Don Jr. leaning over to his father and speaking in a low voice, which I could clearly hear, and saying, ‘The meeting is all set.’ I remember Mr. Trump saying, “O.K. good … let me know,’” Mr. Cohen will say.

CNN reported last year, citing sources, that Mr. Cohen had witnessed the younger Mr. Trump describing the meeting with the Russian lawyer to his father. Mr. Cohen’s lawyer, Mr. Davis, later said he had provided information for that report and that it was erroneous.

He will claim that Mr. Trump asked him to put off reporters asking about his medical deferment from the Vietnam draft, telling Mr. Cohen privately that there were no medical records of the bone spurs that he has said affected his heel.

“You think I’m stupid? I wasn’t going to Vietnam,” Mr. Trump said, according to Mr. Cohen.

“In conversations we had during the campaign, at the same time I was actively negotiating in Russia for him, he would look me in the eye and tell me there’s no business in Russia and then go out and lie to the American people by saying the same thing,” Mr. Cohen plans to say. “In his way, he was telling me to lie.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/26/us/politics/michael-cohen-trump-congress.html?action=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage
You’ve got him now!

CROOKED DONALD TRUMP TOLD COHEN: to put off reporters asking about his medical deferment from the Vietnam draft, telling Mr. Cohen privately that there were no medical records of the bone spurs that he has said affected his heel.

merlin_151313811_1e9a7327-8720-4579-948f-c1aada05791a-superJumbo.jpg

CROOKED DONALD TRUMP IN FRONT OF BRONZE STATUE OF CHAIRMAN HO - IRONY DEFINED.

“He set a very rich table,” Rep. Gerald E. Connolly (D-Va.) said of Cohen. “We’re now looking at a 10-course meal.”

The House Intelligence Committee said it anticipates bringing in for questioning the Trump Organization’s chief financial officer, Allen Weisselberg. It also plans to interview Felix Sater, a former Trump business associate who helped Trump develop a hotel in Manhattan.

The House Financial Services Committee said it would look into the Donald J. Trump Foundation, Trump’s charity. The Intelligence Committee expressed interest in Cohen’s comments on Russia. And Ways and Means Committee members again discussed the best way to obtain Trump’s tax returns.

Also, New York Attorney General Letitia James (D) is reviewing Cohen’s testimony “to determine if it will impact any ongoing proceeding or investigation that the office is undertaking,” a spokeswoman said. James is already suing Trump over what her office called “persistently illegal conduct” at the Trump Foundation, which Trump ran for 30 years.

Her lawsuit includes two allegations that Trump used the charity’s money to buy portraits of himself, in violation of laws against “self-dealing” by charity leaders. But on Wednesday, Cohen described a third such incident — involving a third portrait of Trump.

Another top priority for Democrats: talking to Trump’s personal secretary, Rhona Graff. On Wednesday, Cohen testified that Graff patched through a phone call to Trump from political operative Roger Stone, shortly beforeWikiLeaks posted 20,000 hacked Democratic emails in July 2016.

Cohen said Stone told Trump in that call about the forthcoming dump of emails. Both Stone and Trump have denied having advance knowledge that the emails would be leaked.

During his testimony, Cohen agreed when Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-Fla.) asked, “Is it possible the whole family is conflicted or compromised with a foreign adversary in the months before the election?”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...07b06d0257b_story.html?utm_term=.530dce451115

“He set a very rich table,” Rep. Gerald E. Connolly (D-Va.) said of Cohen. “We’re now looking at a 10-course meal.”

The House Intelligence Committee said it anticipates bringing in for questioning the Trump Organization’s chief financial officer, Allen Weisselberg. It also plans to interview Felix Sater, a former Trump business associate who helped Trump develop a hotel in Manhattan.

The House Financial Services Committee said it would look into the Donald J. Trump Foundation, Trump’s charity. The Intelligence Committee expressed interest in Cohen’s comments on Russia. And Ways and Means Committee members again discussed the best way to obtain Trump’s tax returns.

Also, New York Attorney General Letitia James (D) is reviewing Cohen’s testimony “to determine if it will impact any ongoing proceeding or investigation that the office is undertaking,” a spokeswoman said. James is already suing Trump over what her office called “persistently illegal conduct” at the Trump Foundation, which Trump ran for 30 years.

Her lawsuit includes two allegations that Trump used the charity’s money to buy portraits of himself, in violation of laws against “self-dealing” by charity leaders. But on Wednesday, Cohen described a third such incident — involving a third portrait of Trump.

Another top priority for Democrats: talking to Trump’s personal secretary, Rhona Graff. On Wednesday, Cohen testified that Graff patched through a phone call to Trump from political operative Roger Stone, shortly beforeWikiLeaks posted 20,000 hacked Democratic emails in July 2016.

Cohen said Stone told Trump in that call about the forthcoming dump of emails. Both Stone and Trump have denied having advance knowledge that the emails would be leaked.

During his testimony, Cohen agreed when Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-Fla.) asked, “Is it possible the whole family is conflicted or compromised with a foreign adversary in the months before the election?”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...07b06d0257b_story.html?utm_term=.530dce451115

Two days in July: As Republicans convened in Cleveland, did Trump receive a heads-up about WikiLeaks?

At 1:25 p.m. on July 17, 2016, an Alitalia jet carrying CROOKED DONALD TRUMP’s longtime fixer and attorney Michael Cohen landed in New York, bringing him home after eight days celebrating his 50th birthday in Capri and Rome.

About 2 p.m. on July 20, a helicopter carrying Trump thumped down in a field in downtown Cleveland, delivering the presidential candidate in dramatic style to the Republican National Convention, already underway.

Between those two days — while was in New York and the political world’s attention was trained on Cleveland — Cohen alleges that CROOKED DONALD TRUMP received an important phone call from his decades-long confidant Roger Stone, alerting him that WikiLeaks was planning within days to release a cache of emails that would damage Hillary Clinton.

By the end of that week, right on the heels of CROOKED DONALD TRUMP’s acceptance of the GOP nomination and as Democrats gathered in Philadelphia for their convention, WikiLeaks posted online thousands of internal Democratic Party emails that federal prosecutors allege were stolen by Russian operatives.

According to Stone’s indictment, he spoke to senior CROOKED DONALD TRUMP campaign officials on “multiple occasions” about the timing of WikiLeaks’ releases — and lied to Congress about those conversations.

According to prosecutors, Russians had already hacked Democratic Party email accounts and were preparing to unleash the contents publicly. They had also settled on CROOKED DONALD TRUMP as their preferred candidate and had begun a sophisticated social media campaign to sway American voters.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...9364b2ed137_story.html?utm_term=.9aa314747714

Two days in July: As Republicans convened in Cleveland, did Trump receive a heads-up about WikiLeaks?

At 1:25 p.m. on July 17, 2016, an Alitalia jet carrying CROOKED DONALD TRUMP’s longtime fixer and attorney Michael Cohen landed in New York, bringing him home after eight days celebrating his 50th birthday in Capri and Rome.

About 2 p.m. on July 20, a helicopter carrying Trump thumped down in a field in downtown Cleveland, delivering the presidential candidate in dramatic style to the Republican National Convention, already underway.

Between those two days — while was in New York and the political world’s attention was trained on Cleveland — Cohen alleges that CROOKED DONALD TRUMP received an important phone call from his decades-long confidant Roger Stone, alerting him that WikiLeaks was planning within days to release a cache of emails that would damage Hillary Clinton.

By the end of that week, right on the heels of CROOKED DONALD TRUMP’s acceptance of the GOP nomination and as Democrats gathered in Philadelphia for their convention, WikiLeaks posted online thousands of internal Democratic Party emails that federal prosecutors allege were stolen by Russian operatives.

According to Stone’s indictment, he spoke to senior CROOKED DONALD TRUMP campaign officials on “multiple occasions” about the timing of WikiLeaks’ releases — and lied to Congress about those conversations.

According to prosecutors, Russians had already hacked Democratic Party email accounts and were preparing to unleash the contents publicly. They had also settled on CROOKED DONALD TRUMP as their preferred candidate and had begun a sophisticated social media campaign to sway American voters.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...9364b2ed137_story.html?utm_term=.9aa314747714
You’ve got him now!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT