ADVERTISEMENT

CSU Stadium to have party deck?

Nice add. Money is probably our biggest obstacle. I liked the beer garden idea behind the west stands, could be done with a minimum of expense, and controlled w a stateie or two.

Nice add. Money is probably our biggest obstacle. I liked the beer garden idea behind the west stands, could be done with a minimum of expense, and controlled w a stateie or two.

Well, if you read some of the other articles embedded in this one, you'd note that CSU has sold 6700 and 7000 season tickets the last two seasons. Given the numerous alumni cited in the articles that live around Ft. Collins and the greater Denver area, that is not impressive at all. What have we sold in number of season tickets the last 2 seasons in po, po depressed Huntington and WV?? 11,000 or so, I believe. Not too shabby in my book.

We have 15k die hard fans. Build something to entertain another 20k fans. Treat it like a minor league baseball game and create a social engagement.

Reactions: HerdFan73
The party deck could be accessible for all fans with a ticket but the ticket office could also sell an all inclusive(food and drink), standing room only, party deck pass. Tear down the upper endzone sections, pour a concrete slab all the way back to alley sidewalk. Plenty of room to build covered food, drink, beer concessions similar to the one in the picture above. Could build a high brick concourse wall/entrance gate back near the sidewalk to enclose the area and block out the view of McDonald's.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT