ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats out saying people that don't vote for BIden or question elections

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
are worse than Al Qaeda and terrorists.

Trying to demonize Republicans and much of the country.

Democrats have no shame.

Vote for Democrats or you are worse than people that attacked American on 9-11. Democrats are hell bent on power.

They are putting political enemies on the same list as terrorists.

Don't talk about our elections or disagree with us or you will be put on a list. That is their plan.

They are putting political enemies on the same list as terrorists.

Don't talk about our elections or disagree with us or you will be put on a list. That is their plan.
It is the same shit that your side has done many times in the past. You are just now smelling it because it is now landing on your face. Don't act like yours does not stink because it all stinks.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Did you forget about post 9/11?
did anybody compare political enemies to terrorists? DO they empower DOJ to go after their poltiical enemies? Go after an entire poltical party. Going after people who raise questions they don't like? What;s next putting people on the terror watch list because they don't agree with them?

The Democrats are crossing a dangerous threshold here. It has not been seen probably in most of our lifetimes. Not even close

Republicans are more likely than Democrats to consider the other party enemies: https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ee-democrats-not-political-opponents-enemies/

Maybe because their leadership keeps telling them so and calling them fascist:

Suggesting they should be executed: https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/26/politics/marjorie-taylor-greene-democrats-violence/index.html

Even using the State of the Union to call Democrats un-American and treasonous:

But sure it was Biden who dialed up the rhetoric.

Republicans are more likely than Democrats to consider the other party enemies: https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ee-democrats-not-political-opponents-enemies/

Maybe because their leadership keeps telling them so and calling them fascist:

Suggesting they should be executed: https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/26/politics/marjorie-taylor-greene-democrats-violence/index.html

Even using the State of the Union to call Democrats un-American and treasonous:

But sure it was Biden who dialed up the rhetoric.
it's been both sides for years. way back beyond trump, whom you likely blame.

all i can say about biden at this point was i really did like his promise to bring everybody together and unite the country. thought, wow, this guy might be okay, what a great thought, hope he really makes an attempt . . . but then, he called us enemies of the state or a threat to democracy, or whatever it was.

fvck him and his two sided mouth that gibberish flows out of one side and lies the other.

EDIT: also, lol at your far left sources . . . the wapo, cnn, and some liberal fruitcake's twitter? c'mon

and, re: your last link, did you not see drunken pelosi tear up his speech?

i've come to the conclusion yore either a troll or totally fukt in the head.

Last edited:
Reactions: KyMUfan
it's been both sides for years. way back beyond trump, whom you likely blame.
Trump is a symptom of the political ultra-polarization, not the original cause. He’s egging it on, but he couldn’t have won without it already being there.

Which is my point. Republicans weren’t all kumbaya and then mean old Joe Biden came and start sowing seeds of division.

I wonder a bit if the reality is that the period where things were less polarized was actually the exception, and we’re back to a more normal level of being at each other’s throats.

But then, the US managed 42 transfers of power out of 44 without incident. For the two misses, one was the Civil War and the other was Trump. So, hate each other as we might, the vast majority of the time whoever lost accepted the reality that they’d lost, and just started scheming to get it back next time. We hadn’t seen such a concentrated effort (and I’m not just talking about Jan 6, I’m talking about the legal wrangling, pressure on Pence not to certify, all of it) to overthrow a democratically elected government here, well, ever.

Well, two and a half times. You could probably count the Brooks Brothers Riot also.

We hadn’t seen such a concentrated effort (and I’m not just talking about Jan 6, I’m talking about the legal wrangling, pressure on Pence not to certify, all of it) to overthrow a democratically elected government here, well, ever.

Hanging chads in Florida??? How long did it take to certify that election?

One has to look beyond Trump to see the uniqueness of the 2020 election. Covid, mail-in ballots, ballot harvesting, suspicious vote uploads, etc.

You can't honestly say both parties have historically played the game and then say only one side played it in 2020 just because you don't like Trump.

Hanging chads in Florida??? How long did it take to certify that election?

One has to look beyond Trump to see the uniqueness of the 2020 election. Covid, mail-in ballots, ballot harvesting, suspicious vote uploads, etc.

You can't honestly say both parties have historically played the game and then say only one side played it in 2020 just because you don't like Trump.
I mentioned the GOP coordination to stop that lawful recount.

The 2020 election was fair and free. Trump lost because more people voted for Biden in enough states that he got enough electoral votes. Anyone saying otherwise either knows better and is a literal enemy to our democracy, or a sheep.

Anyone saying otherwise either knows better and is a literal enemy to our democracy, or a sheep.

So you saying anyone that has legitimate concerns about election integrity, including 2020, is a literal enemy to our democracy?

That's a pretty broad brush...

BTW, I didn't see too many sheep in DC on Jan 6...

images

Enemies of democracy??? All pre 2020 presidential election...

I question the 2020 election for a host of reasons. If they don't like it , they can kiss my ass.

Why are no real commitees on trying to find out the origins of Covid? Our response to Covid?, etc. But, they are worried about someone questions an election. No, we don't have people that would influence or change elections, never, hahaha. No funny stuff would ever go on would it? Never!! hhaaa

Kiss my ass.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT