ADVERTISEMENT

Deplorables

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
Four out of the last six threads started on this board are from Crispy Lips, and each of those four are links to Fox News articles.

Why don’t we just shut this board down and have it it push to Fox News? You deplorables, once again, aren’t policing your own. Your inability to control your fellow trash is ruining this board. Get that moron under wraps before I do to this board what I did to the smack board.

Four out of the last six threads started on this board are from Crispy Lips, and each of those four are links to Fox News articles.

Why don’t we just shut this board down and have it it push to Fox News? You deplorables, once again, aren’t policing your own. Your inability to control your fellow trash is ruining this board. Get that moron under wraps before I do to this board what I did to the smack board.
Go for it

Awww...squirtgunarm2 doesn't like to see the truth of what today's Democrat party is doing to our country. You must be an elitist.

• Haha
Reactions: KyMUfan and Jartard

Not policing our own? Your best buddy has 3 posts on a continual loop that he uses if they apply or not and you support that waste of space.

Not policing our own? Your best buddy has 3 posts on a continual loop that he uses if they apply or not and you support that waste of space.
He's not starting threads, repeatedly, all with the same thing. That's your kind, and you deplorables don't stop it. He repeats the same line because the threads are all of the same thing: Fox News articles.

Awww...squirtgunarm2 doesn't like to see the truth of what today's Democrat party is doing to our country. You must be an elitist.
I don't care if you were constantly posting links from MSNBC or CNN. If we want to read those sites, we will go to those fvcking sites. Posting four articles per day from one site is absurd. It ruins the board, moron.

Quit worrying about the source and try discussing the contents. For example, why is Joe exerting executive privilege over a tape when the full transcript is already released? You can’t claim anything is classified, so why doesn’t the President want to let voters hear his voice?

There have been 5 threads created on here today, with you starting 40% of them.

• Haha
Reactions: KyMUfan and 19MU88
I don't care if you were constantly posting links from MSNBC or CNN. If we want to read those sites, we will go to those fvcking sites. Posting four articles per day from one site is absurd. It ruins the board, moron.

No it doesn't, dumbass. You just don't like the content. It exposes those you support. MSNBC and CNN, toes the party line.

Reactions: 19MU88
Quit worrying about the source and try discussing the contents.
He posted four different threads from the same source within 40 minutes. There is a reason why three of them have no responses. This board isn't Meet the Press.

Nobody wants to see a news outlet get spammed on here each day, and that is exactly what he is doing. It ruins the board.

There have been 5 threads created on here today, with you starting 40% of them.
One is a unique topic that isn't spamming another website. The other s a complaint about the deplorable who is ruining the board, because you morons won't police him.

No it doesn't, dumbass. You just don't like the content. It exposes those you support. MSNBC and CNN, toes the party line.
It has nothing to do with the content/political leaning. If you went through and linked the top five ESPN stories all day on here, it would have the same negative impact on the board, moron.

He's not starting threads, repeatedly, all with the same thing. That's your kind, and you deplorables don't stop it. He repeats the same line because the threads are all of the same thing: Fox News articles.
Nice try, but Greed did the same thing long before CAT ever showed up. He (Greed) is a problem yet you never address it because he's "on your side."

Police your own first.

Reactions: KyMUfan and 30CAT
Nice try, but Greed did the same thing long before CAT ever showed up. He (Greed) is a problem yet you never address it because he's "on your side."

Police your own first.

This is great. You’re now using the “BUT TRUMP!!!!!!!!!” argument that you deplorables mock. How come a variation of the “BUT TRUMP!!!!!!!!” argument can now be used?

The problem isn’t what allegedly happened five years ago. The current problem is one of your fellow deplorables. That is what needs to be dealt with, not something that allegedly was happening five years ago.

Oh Look. A lib making threats if they don't get their way just like these libs on college campuses and other places.
As the architect of this board, I have final say: intelligent design is something you deplorables should be familiar with.

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
Nobody wants to see a news outlet get spammed on here each day, and that is exactly what he is doing. It ruins the board.

Here's a novel idea. Don't read my posts, crybaby. Speaking of novels, do you think people like reading yours?

It has nothing to do with the content/political leaning. If you went through and linked the top five ESPN stories all day on here, it would have the same negative impact on the board, moron.

If the ESPN stories were interesting, I'd definitely read them. Either way, I certainly wouldn't whine about them, squirtgunarm2.

• Haha
Reactions: KyMUfan and 19MU88
The problem isn’t what allegedly happened five years ago. The current problem is one of your fellow deplorables. That is what needs to be dealt with, not something that allegedly was happening five years ago.

Policed? Dealt with? For what, whineyarm2?

Speaking of novels, do you think people like reading yours?
That’s like asking if people enjoyed critically acclaimed long movies like The Godfather, Schindler’s List, Oppenheimer, and The Case of the Smiling Stiffs.

Regardless of the reason why your ex told you she was leaving, length doesn’t matter with good things. And I’m the goodest (West Virginia educated) this board has ever seen.

Here's a novel idea. Don't read my posts, crybaby.

I still have to scroll through them. To get to threads I want to read, I have to bypass them. I have no idea that they are linked articles instead of somebody’s own stupid thoughts.

Take a hint: even your fellow deplorables aren’t defending them. They are simply making “BUT TRUMP!!!!!!!” arguments.

That’s like asking if people enjoyed critically acclaimed long movies like The Godfather, Schindler’s List, Oppenheimer, and The Case of the Smiling Stiffs.

😂😂😂

Regardless of the reason why your ex told you she was leaving, length doesn’t matter with good things. And I’m the goodest (West Virginia educated) this board has ever seen.

Thank God lenth doesn't matter. My micro-penis would have never found the pleasure of a woman.

You may be the goodest, but you're definitely the whiniest.

I still have to scroll through them. To get to threads I want to read, I have to bypass them. I have no idea that they are linked articles instead of somebody’s own stupid thoughts.

I can only imagine the pain and labor that takes. Must suck to be you.

Take a hint: even your fellow deplorables aren’t defending them. They are simply making “BUT TRUMP!!!!!!!” arguments.

I don't need defending. They know that and you can't stand it.

Last edited:

You may be the goddess, but you're definitely the whiniest.
No, I said that I’m the “goodest,” not a “goddess.” You always try to pretend that I’m a woman so you won’t feel guilty fantasizing about what you want to do to me.

No, I said that I’m the “goodest,” not a “goddess.” You always try to pretend that I’m a woman so you won’t feel guilty fantasizing about what you want to do to me.

Autocorrect, dumbass. I fixed it, for your pleasure.

EDIT: You did make me laugh there.

Damn it.

Rifle, you have two options:

1. Don’t click on posts he starts.
2. Put him on ignore.

Problem solved.

Reactions: 30CAT
a3da7cfc00985cb1ea83485b79623884.jpg

Reactions: 19MU88 and 30CAT
Rifle, you have two options:

1. Don’t click on posts he starts.
2. Put him on ignore.

Problem solved.
1) Can’t do that. We’ve seen that the deplorable won’t police their own, other than Michigan speaking up. Without me here to call them out and hold them accountable, this board would turn into the main HN board which averages two active threads per day - not two new threads. Two active threads.

You forgot the other options:
3) Blow this board up like I did the smack board using many of the same tactics
4) Ruin this board by doing what he is doing but taking it to a more extreme level: entire first page, each day, being links to articles.

You deplorables need to police your own. He’s made five threads today, four of which have no other responses, of links from Fox News. It’s a common occurrence from him.

You’re a moron, and nobody even bothers with you.

1) Can’t do that. We’ve seen that the deplorable won’t police their own, other than Michigan speaking up. Without me here to call them out and hold them accountable, this board would turn into the main HN board which averages two active threads per day - not two new threads. Two active threads.

4) Ruin this board by doing what he is doing but taking it to a more extreme level: entire first page, each day, being links to articles.

You deplorables need to police your own. He’s made five threads today, four of which have no other responses, of links from Fox News. It’s a common occurrence from him.

You were out for weeks and this forum went along fine. Didn't miss a beat.

Such a whiney, little, baby. Get over yourself, for crying out loud.

You remind me of Adam "Pencil Neck" Schiff.

Yeah, except for all of the cries and pleas for King Rifle to return.

You’re finally catching on. You admit that you’re a moron, and that what you want doesn’t matter. There is hope for you after all.
Overstating your value.

Overstating your value.
If not for me, this board would still be prohibited from mocking religion or talking about tits. You all would only be able to talk about topics that KYJelly used to post about which received zero responses.

If not for me, this board would still be prohibited from mocking religion or talking about tits. You all would only be able to talk about topics that KYJelly used to post about which received zero responses.
Yehh right

Yehh right
You can ask the old board owner (not red-on-the-head, the actual owner). I was the one who changed this board to what it is now even after getting frequent requests from the owner to stop. Hell, I posted one exchange recently that is baffling to think of how it once was on here before King Rifle designed it.

You can ask the old board owner (not red-on-the-head, the actual owner). I was the one who changed this board to what it is now even after getting frequent requests from the owner to stop. Hell, I posted one exchange recently that is baffling to think of how it once was on here before King Rifle designed it.

Who else has owned HN besides red-on-the-head and Chris? I recall somebody named Carlos; is that who you're referring to?

^^^The chosen one

• Haha
Reactions: KyMUfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT