ADVERTISEMENT

Did Mush threaten to use Nukes and Fighter Jets against law abiding gun owning Americans?

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Is this guy for real? I think he just made the case for the 2nd Amendment?

And, morons on the left said the events of Jan 6 nearly toppled the govt. How? According to mush you need some nukes and F35's.

BIDEN: "Those who say the blood of Patriots, you know, and all the stuff about how we’re gonna have to move against the government.” "If you think you need to have weapons to take on the government, you need F-15s and maybe some nuclear weapons."

The left are morons. They also say the guns come from rural America and end up in the cities. The crime rate is rising in the cities. Well, if the guns come from the rural areas, why isn't there a similar high crime rate there?

Libs make no sense.

And, morons on the left said the events of Jan 6 nearly toppled the govt. How? According to mush you need some nukes and F35's.

BIDEN: "Those who say the blood of Patriots, you know, and all the stuff about how we’re gonna have to move against the government.” "If you think you need to have weapons to take on the government, you need F-15s and maybe some nuclear weapons."
Does he not know that the Taliban and Isis have neither?

If I go by what you posted, it’s pretty clear that he’s talking about those that would move against the government… not regular law-abiding citizens.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
If I go by what you posted, it’s pretty clear that he’s talking about those that would move against the government… not regular law-abiding citizens.

Then why impose on the constitutional rights of law-abiding citizens?

So why restrict constitutional rights?

Gun violence is in the inner cities. Is he going to use nukes and f35s there?

Reactions: HerdFan76

Did Mush threaten to use Nukes and Fighter Jets against law abiding gun owning Americans?​

You're a complete idiot, liar, trumptard, and supporter of insurrection.

Either America was seconds away from a coup led by unarmed Boomers on 1/6 or you need F-15's to fight against the government.

Pick one.
Exactly.

Either Buffalo mask man can overthrow the government or you need f35s and maybe a nuke.

Haaaa haaaaa

A member of the biden administration literally threatened a nuclear response to citizens owning AR15s.

Does gun ownership, in any sense, equate that level of response?

What say you, biden voters?

Hmmm, I would if I was going to start an insurrection, wouldn't you?
No, you stupid trumptard. You don't have to have a weapon of any kind to start an insurrection. You don't have to continue to prove you're an idiot, all of us that are sane already know you are.

A member of the biden administration literally threatened a nuclear response to citizens owning AR15s.

Does gun ownership, in any sense, equate that level of response?

What say you, biden voters?
I say you're an idiot and liar.

When you stated....

"A member of the biden administration literally threatened a nuclear response to citizens owning AR15s."

You're a liar.
I think it was more of a mistake than a lie. How about a ranking member of the democratic party threatened a nuclear response to citizens owning AR-15s? Better?

No, that's a lie also.

It is?

Rep. Eric Swalwell (@RepSwalwell) Tweeted:
@Rambobiggs And it would be a short war my friend. The government has nukes. Too many of them. But they’re legit. I’m sure if we talked we could find common ground to protect our families and communities.

When you stated....

"A member of the biden administration literally threatened a nuclear response to citizens owning AR15s."

You're a liar.
Swalwel isn't a member of the biden administration? You sure about that?

Swalwel isn't a member of the biden administration? You sure about that?
I am sure he had an inappropriate relationship with a Chinese spy while on the House Intel Committee, think e.t. knows that?

I am sure he had an inappropriate relationship with a Chinese spy while on the House Intel Committee, think e.t. knows that?

Banging a Russian spy, you know, after all that Russian shit we heard for the last 5 years, should probably be a major story, or least derail a political future. Instead a, nuke-happy Russian Kompromat gets a promotion. Life is easy if you have a (D) after your name.

Banging a Russian spy, you know, after all that Russian shit we heard for the last 5 years, should probably be a major story, or least derail a political future. Instead a, nuke-happy Russian Kompromat gets a promotion. Life is easy if you have a (D) after your name.
That’s why Greed is a liberal, he loves the “D”.

Reactions: HerdFan76
That’s why Greed is a liberal, he loves the “D”.
He's far too indoctrinated for a simple liberal label. His loyalty is only to big government. He wears his trawnikis label loudly.

Trawnikis belonged to a category of Hiwis (German abbreviation for Hilfswilliger, literally "those willing to help"), Nazi auxiliary forces recruited from native subjects.[1][2]

Absolutely. There is no threat of a nuclear response, you idiot(s). Like when you nincompoops claim you're stocking up ammunition in case the govt overreaches. If the military wants to take you out, you won't even see it coming. There will be a red dot appear on your forehead and then....you end.

This^ is some of the dumbest shit I see daily online. Every time it's a government loving liberal fantasizing about military overempowerment.

It would take soooo many links in the chain to send a single bullet down range. But you dumbfvcks think the military is as single-minded as yourself.

Tell us who exactly is going to place that red dot on a US citizens forehead.

I guess it would be you, trawnikis.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT