ADVERTISEMENT

Didnt want to watch the debate because I knew it would make me mad.

ThunderCat98

Platinum Buffalo
Jun 23, 2007
I broke. Succumbed to temptation and turned it on for approximately 3 minutes. Now I'm just really sad. What has happened to us that these are our options???

Reactions: riflearm2
I broke. Succumbed to temptation and turned it on for approximately 3 minutes. Now I'm just really sad. What has happened to us that these are our options???
DC went out of control. The govt became big and bloated and too powerful. It lost sight of the ideal that they work for the people.

Here we are. The lies of the govt are numerous.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
And they prepared for this! I am not joking: I could get up there and out debate them with facts and stats without any preparation.

DC went out of control. The govt became big and bloated
Want to know who got the budget deficit to hit $1 trillion for the first time ever?

Reactions: ThunderCat98
And they prepared for this! I am not joking: I could get up there and out debate them with facts and stats without any preparation.

Want to know who got the budget deficit to hit $1 trillion for the first time ever?
Did Trump really say he never banged Stormy Daniels?

More than just a budget.or debt. The entire size and scope of the US govt. Over decades. You missed the point.

The US govt is out of control.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT