ADVERTISEMENT

Disenfranchised Voter

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
That's me. The 2020 election was gamed. Will happen again. They are already trying remove their rivals by an means necessary.

Yep 100%, may as well just stay home
yep, after 2024 anyway and quite possibly in 2024. Stolen election with no investigation or consequences, no consequences for the foolishness from 2015-2020 for corrupt fbi, cia and doj.

it's sad, but funny, it keeps going this way and gets to the point that "we may as well stay home" it will be funny when useful idiots like yourself and the two morons that liked your post figure out they no longer need useful idiots. i guess that's consolation prize for those of us that like our constitutional republic or liked it is probably a better term.

yep, after 2024 anyway and quite possibly in 2024. Stolen election with no investigation or consequences, no consequences for the foolishness from 2015-2020 for corrupt fbi, cia and doj.

it's sad, but funny, it keeps going this way and gets to the point that "we may as well stay home" it will be funny when useful idiots like yourself and the two morons that liked your post figure out they no longer need useful idiots. i guess that's consolation prize for those of us that like our constitutional republic or liked it is probably a better term.
No need to worry. You’ll always be a useful idiot to us, so we won’t get rid of you. We need people like you around here so that those of average intelligence feel like geniuses. And without you, Middle Class Murox would have nobody to like his posts during his last year of posting after he turned psychotic.

You're a lying idiot. A LYING idiot trumptard.

Yep 100%, may as well just stay home
Laugh now but, that is where it is headed. They don't want dissenting thought and they want one party rule. They are out to kill the Republic. They have weaponized the DOJ and have selective prosecution. Jan 6 riots bad. George Floyd riots, blocking bridges, etc. that is ok because those idiots vote the way they want them to.

Laugh now but, that is where it is headed. They don't want dissenting thought and they want one party rule. They are out to kill the Republic. They have weaponized the DOJ and have selective prosecution. Jan 6 riots bad. George Floyd riots, blocking bridges, etc. that is ok because those idiots vote the way they want them to.
You're a Godless lying trumptard.

George Floyd riots, blocking bridges, etc. that is ok because those idiots vote the way they want them to.
Yeah, there were no arrests during the marches after the George Floyd incident.

Sincerely,
The 14,0000 people who were arrested during those events

No need to worry. You’ll always be a useful idiot to us, so we won’t get rid of you. We need people like you around here so that those of average intelligence feel like geniuses. And without you, Middle Class Murox would have nobody to like his posts during his last year of posting after he turned psychotic.
I see you are still shaking off that head injury. Anyway, hope you fully recover baldy.

You would think someone with above average intelligence would know how to change a shower head.

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
You would think someone with above average intelligence would know how to change a shower head.
Somebody with superior wealth doesn't need to spend time doing menial tasks. It's the same reason why I don't go grocery shopping (somebody else shops for them and delivers them), why I don't do my yard work (gardeners), why I don't scrub my shower nor toilet (again, somebody else does that, but they don't vacuum since my Roomba handles that), why I don't really make food (thanks, HelloFresh, takeout, and UberEats) . . . hell, the most I do is recharge my outdoor cameras every couple of months and make sure the bidet is using warm water.

• Haha
Somebody with superior wealth doesn't need to spend time doing menial tasks. It's the same reason why I don't go grocery shopping (somebody else shops for them and delivers them), why I don't do my yard work (gardeners), why I don't scrub my shower nor toilet (again, somebody else does that, but they don't vacuum since my Roomba handles that), why I don't really make food (thanks, HelloFresh, takeout, and UberEats) . . . hell, the most I do is recharge my outdoor cameras every couple of months and make sure the bidet is using warm water.
United States Meme GIF by Bespoke Motors Stl

• Haha
nothing says ultra wealthy like HelloFresh, take out and uber eats...........what a pathetic moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
nothing says ultra wealthy like HelloFresh, take out and uber eats...........what a pathetic moron.
Who said "ultra wealthy"? Oh, you're back to fabricating things again, just like your Ambassador status claim. Gramps, no company is sending a person of your age out on the road that many nights, and we both know you don't have the means to spend $20k+ annually at one hotel line.

• Haha
Oh, you wanted a life sentence for a disorderly charge or trespassing. What would you suggest for a guy who tried starting a federal government takeover?
I think we should make him sit there while a judge reads memes making fun of him and he isn’t allowed to react.

Which is what we got

• Haha
Reactions: WV-FAN
Who said "ultra wealthy"? Oh, you're back to fabricating things again, just like your Ambassador status claim. Gramps, no company is sending a person of your age out on the road that many nights, and we both know you don't have the means to spend $20k+ annually at one hotel line.
It's been a while, same sad pathetic schtick and what a hilarious take by you. Uber eats = wealthy. Good stuff

Oh, you wanted a life sentence for a disorderly charge or trespassing. What would you suggest for a guy who tried starting a federal government takeover?
How about people that funneled money from foreign adversaries while using the power of their office?

The one headed by a thug now on trial for 30+ felony indictments?
Not sure who that is, but I am thinking about someone who has a messed up brain and his grandkids get deposits from foreign countries. Guy has worked in govt his whole life and is somehow rich. Has a kid that paints like a first grader but people buy them for big bucks.

How about people that funneled money from foreign adversaries while using the power of their office?
The differences?

1) We have Trump on tape doing what I accused him of. Biden? Nothing definitive.
2) I don’t defend Biden for this stuff. On the other hand, Trump could “shoot somebody on Fifth Ave. . . . “

• Haha
Not sure who that is,
You're a liar.
but I am thinking
Just a chemical reaction
about someone who has a messed up brain
That's definitely pointing toward the thug under 30+ felony indictments and found liable for sexual abuse, defamation, and fraud.
Guy has worked in govt his whole life
Experienced.
and is somehow rich.
Book deals. Moron.
Has a kid that paints like a first grader but people buy them for big bucks.
Capitalism. You Godless lying trumptard.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT