ADVERTISEMENT

Doc has this thing turned around

Luckily we have a NAIA team coming in next week.

It will be really interesting to see if we can beat FIU or ODU on the road to get to 4 or more wins. I can not see us beating USM, WKU or Middle. Right now 5-7 may be our ceiling.

Reactions: MARSHALL77
Well they finally looked like the old Marshall teams that were all use to, I didn't think they would have gotten there this fast after the string of losses but I'm gonna go ahead and say, after watching that game there is no way we lose another game and the championship is ours to lose. Go herd and Go Legg you found a team that your offense works against and still havent changed your lame playbook, not one play... proves how creative you are

Reactions: Marine03
At least we saw some passes over the middle of the field this week. And the offense got the TEs more involved.

Chase did look better this week. Hopefully he can use this game to build up his confidence.

I honestly did see some things we haven't seen this year. Some crossing routes, some motion (even tho it was an obvious run key because we just moved the receiver in to block).

I think Legg is a decent offensive mind theoretically, I just don't think he has a knack for calling a game.

And to be honest, until we can run the ball, nothing is going to work. It may be time to start throwing 50+ a game like we did in 11-12.

When what you continue to do obviously does not work , the intelligent coach realizes this and makes changes..unless you are Holliday or Les Miles , however in the case of LSU they are now winning pretty much doing the same thing as under Miles but shaking it up a little more.

Holliday is like the guy that continues to do the same thing over and over , failing each time , but expecting a different result each time without making any changes at all.

Someone needs to jerk a knot in Hamricks fanny the next time he even thinks of much less considers a contract extension for any coach heading up any sport at Marshall , not sure what he is protecting as none of them are courted by other schools ( major sports , football , baseball , hoops) so what is the point of an extension its not like they are going anywhere.

I honestly did see some things we haven't seen this year. Some crossing routes, some motion (even tho it was an obvious run key because we just moved the receiver in to block).

I think Legg is a decent offensive mind theoretically, I just don't think he has a knack for calling a game.

And to be honest, until we can run the ball, nothing is going to work. It may be time to start throwing 50+ a game like we did in 11-12.
offense is not this teams problem, one of the worst defenses in the country

That is the true definition of lunacy; doing the same things over and over again and expecting a different result. That translates into the Marshall Offensive Design Scheme.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT