ADVERTISEMENT

Who takes the OC job?

goherdorgohome2

Silver Buffalo
May 1, 2016
I was not a fan of Trickett much to everyone’s surprise. I was upset when Bill Legg sucked with Doc, I hated Crapsey he was just BillLegg2.0, then Huff was to lazy to find a proven solid OC and chose a noname…. Now let’s see what Huff has planned, maybe a High School head coach as a OC like a Jeff Kelly Saraland High or someone else running a good program with a QB background, or maybe find a veteran OC looking for a job.. I’m sure after Bowl season Huff will make an announcement.

Go Herd!

I was not a fan of Trickett much to everyone’s surprise. I was upset when Bill Legg sucked with Doc, I hated Crapsey he was just BillLegg2.0, then Huff was to lazy to find a proven solid OC and chose a noname…. Now let’s see what Huff has planned, maybe a High School head coach as a OC like a Jeff Kelly Saraland High or someone else running a good program with a QB background, or maybe find a veteran OC looking for a job.. I’m sure after Bowl season Huff will make an announcement.

Go Herd!
Maybe someone like this guy? They had a win at Stanford this year.

Find the best FCS QB and OC combo and bring them to Huntington.
We did that “kinda” with Crapsey, I mean Crampsey Sam Houston put up huge numbers because the guy before him built an offense. He was with 5-6 teams as OC over a course of about 6-7 years, wonder why?

So by best I hope they look at the total resume not just what one did for a season or 2.

Reactions: mlblack16.
Burt Reynolds Bump GIF

• Haha
Reactions: BleedsGreen33
Tony Petersen is a Top QB developer, proven everywhere he has been.. would love to see him as the OC again.. but some on here don’t believe in him.

No. If he's a QB developer, great. Keep him there.
Seeing his recent body of work, he isn't very good.
Pass.

No. If he's a QB developer, great. Keep him there.
Seeing his recent body of work, he isn't very good.
Pass.
Understood, but given he has only had 1-2 years to work with at each stop doesn’t exactly give a guy a chance to build.. he is good and again, knows how to coach record setting QBs

Reactions: TwolfHerdfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT