ADVERTISEMENT

Doc Years QBs- Rank ‘Em

IGot AHerdOn

Silver Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 9, 2007
So this is more for fun than anything else. This isn’t meant to insult recruiting or anything, it’s just meant to look at each QB that has STARTED a game for Doc.

Interestingly enough, I would put the majority of Doc’s quarterbacks at “average” with the exception of Cato. Anyway, I digress...

1) Rakeem Cato (obvious)
2) AJ Graham (based on pure talent. Dude was a headcase off the field but on the field he could have been great)
3) Brian Anderson (all the talent in the world but really inconsistent. I often have discussions with friends about if he is really any different of a quarterback than Litton)
4) Michael Birdsong (you could make the argument he should be below Litton but he had tools and led Marshall to a win over a Big 10 team)
5) Chase Litton (IMO, million dollars worth of talent, 10 cent football IQ)
6) Garrett Morrell (see Louisville/WKU game: catch snap, run like hair is on fire)

It’s all interesting to me because you could argue that Cato was the only QB you would trust to win you a game. The rest, IMO, would be considered game managers which has certainly done Alex Smith well in the NFL.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News