ADVERTISEMENT

Duck boat sinks

Pure racism. Dude was a pastor. Board member of a veterans nonprofit help organization and a retired equipment maintenance technician. What the fvck are you talking about. You’re total fvcking trash.
Yeah, because we know religious leaders don't booze it up, do dope, or prey on innocent children, right you flaming homosexual?

PS - F*** You

The analogy wasn't about being in bad weather. It was that both you and the duck driver were put in dangerous situations by your superior, and you both were too cowardly to defend yourselves and speak up about it.
Technically, I was not put in a dangerous situation. I was put in a cracker jack box car(new car) that was not practical for the job. It was replaced.

The duck boat is perfectly safe unless you drive it 4 to 6 foot chop in a tremendous wind and storm event. The car was perfectly safe under the right condition and unless you were hit by anything bigger than a riding lawnmower.

Dang...If you used the word humblebrag I'd swear you'd been on Reddit. You're pretty tuned in for and olderish guy. Or is that as you say...woke. :)

I just find the new language of liberals interesting. Plus I watched all the PC Principal episodes on South Park, so I'm current. ;)

Reactions: ThunderCat98
People do stupid shit on vacation. Did a couple tours with the wife and kids this past week and was thinking (en route, whilst sober), "how trusting we are, these fvckers could drive us into the midst of BFE, ass rape us all, harvest our organs, and either leave us for dead or keep us alive and use us for slave labor or their further demented pleasures, and nobody would ever find us." Really didn't give a shit after a few mai tais and shots of mama juana.

People do stupid shit on vacation. Did a couple tours with the wife and kids this past week and was thinking (en route, whilst sober), "how trusting we are, these fvckers could drive us into the midst of BFE, ass rape us all, harvest our organs, and either leave us for dead or keep us alive and use us for slave labor or their further demented pleasures, and nobody would ever find us." Really didn't give a shit after a few mai tais and shots of mama juana.
Sounds like you were vacationing in West Virginia.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT