ADVERTISEMENT

Eating at Red Lobster tonight

I tried hard to make my usual smart a** comment, but I’m actually glad Huntington is improving. I always liked the town and the years I spent at Marshall.

I can rephrase the question, but I am afraid you will respond with something that does not address it.

Ok. Next time try Google to get your answer. I'm fairly confident you will have trouble with your search phrase but good luck!

Ok. Next time try Google to get your answer. I'm fairly confident you will have trouble with your search phrase but good luck!
It seemed to work just fine for me and provided plenty of easy to see information that, yes, it does still exist. For you, it goes back to that lifelong West Virginia educated reading comprehension issue.

I don't know how accurate this is nor am I playing fact-checker today but found this interesting:

Total eating and drinking place sales Jan 2021... $58 Billion
Total eating and drinking place sales March 2024...$93 Billion

first comment on the Facebook site and you can quickly determine the conservative poster is as stupid as the conservative posters on this board..."It's because nobody has the money to eat out.... it's BIDENOMICS!"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT