ADVERTISEMENT

Elon Musk Buys Twitter

And before anyone asks (again) - yes, we all know Musk isn't a conservative any more than Raoul is actually a libertarian (which, coincidentally is closer to Musk's political affiliation). That being said, we can still cheer on the fact that (1) the left hates him for this, and (2) he will likely reopen the platform for people to post whatever the hell they want - regardless of whether it's true, stupid, or offensive.

And before anyone asks (again) - yes, we all know Musk isn't a conservative any more than Raoul is actually a libertarian (which, coincidentally is closer to Musk's political affiliation). That being said, we can still cheer on the fact that (1) the left hates him for this, and (2) he will likely reopen the platform for people to post whatever the hell they want - regardless of whether it's true, stupid, or offensive.

The fact that he’s not a conservative, but is getting cheered on by the right and lambasted by the left for doing the right thing tells you all you need to know.

The liberal meltdown that's about to start right about now should be wonderful to watch today/tonight, and on through the rest of the week.

The only thing that could top that would be a nice tweet from DONALD J. TRUMP later this afternoon.
How awesome would it be if Trump was a silent partner?

Reactions: KyMUfan
Liberals hate freedom of speech and freedom of thought, just like they hate all other freedoms.
Tell me more.

I look forward to hearing how conservatives are champions of freedom when they advocate banning books, removing the freedom of choice from a woman, going after anyone that speaks out against their glorious leader, and wanting to overrule an election.

On a side note, it’s interesting that Musk is a now a hero on the side of free speech when he has retaliated against people in the past who exercised that same freedom.

Tell me more.

I look forward to hearing how conservatives are champions of freedom when they advocate banning books, removing the freedom of choice from a woman, going after anyone that speaks out against their glorious leader, and wanting to overrule an election.

On a side note, it’s interesting that Musk is a now a hero on the side of free speech when he has retaliated against people in the past who exercised that same freedom.
Slvts have the choice to fvck a man either with or without a condom, that’s their choice. Once a baby is created, where’s its choice? Of course rape and incest should be exceptions, but they aren’t the norm when talking about abortions.

Authenticate all humans huh? I don’t think this honeymoon is going to last very long.

For what it’s worth I support them not banning “wrongthink.” There is a problem of bad actors, both foreign entities and domestic political groups, gaming the system to push narratives, but the high profile moves have all been bad.

Tell me more.

Banning Math books that don't actually teach math?

Little Johnny what is 2 + 2?

Teacher: 2 + 2 is 6

Correct Little Johnny. Close enough, Johnny you are a winner! And Little Johnny 2 + 2 can be 6 and if you have a penis you might be a girl!

I miss Rush. He would be awesome to hear right now.

-----------

Trump is going to be on Truth Social. That appears to be a new social media platform.

So, one side (yours) dominates the news media, social media, controls the White House and both chambers of Congress, virtually all school systems and universities, regularly shouts down conservative speakers at those same universities, has had legal abortions for almost 50 years and you are whining because a somewhat apolitical figure pays $44 billion for a social media platform that, like the others, has regularly censored conservative voices that you, and they disagree with.

conservatives are champions of freedom when they advocate banning books

I'll tell you more. The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, Dr. Suess, To Kill a Mockingbird, Harry Potter? All targets of liberal book bans.

And what about William Shakespeare? How many times have his works been removed from a curriculum and his pictures been taken down.

Statues? You don't even want me to go there...

Tell me more.

Please tell me more about your smug "morality" while ignoring all of the above...

I miss Rush. He would be awesome to hear right now.

-----------

Trump is going to be on Truth Social. That appears to be a new social media platform.

Tired of allowing social media companies to determine what is and isn’t truth, conservatives ran off and made their own social media company called Truth.

Tired of allowing social media companies to determine what is and isn’t truth, conservatives ran off and made their own social media company called Truth.

"Truth Social is America's "Big Tent" social media platform that encourages an open, free, and honest global conversation without discriminating against political ideology."

So, do you really don't recognize there has long been media bias, first news and now social, or do you just conveniently choose to ignore it because it doesn't fit your narrative or idealogy?

Seems like he laid out the Dems playbook for the last election.

It's just bizarre how obvious Dems are with their collective hypocrisy. They do shit right in front of you and then pretend they didn't. Their buddies will go right along with the denial and act like you're the one who's crazy when you call them out.

They're so threatened at the thought of having their childish antics thrown back on them, yet fail to acknowledge what they were doing was wrong in the first place.

FB-IMG-1650992555885.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: ThunderCat98
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT