ADVERTISEMENT

Elon Musk offers to buy Twitter for 43 Billion.

Meanwhile cnn gives a play by play of the war in Ukraine. Pushes down thr offers stories about Hunter Biden and NY subway shooter. Top story Russian general poops in woods and Ukraine opera singers take up arms.

Reactions: AmeriKenny
Meanwhile cnn gives a play by play of the war in Ukraine. Pushes down thr offers stories about Hunter Biden and NY subway shooter. Top story Russian general poops in woods and Ukraine opera singers take up arms.
I mean the fact that Ukraine sunk the flagship of russias Black Sea fleet is a pretty big deal. Add that to the fact that you were all about Russia two weeks ago…. I’m sure cnn appreciates your viewership

I mean the fact that Ukraine sunk the flagship of russias Black Sea fleet is a pretty big deal. Add that to the fact that you were all about Russia two weeks ago…. I’m sure cnn appreciates your viewership
How am I about Russia? I hope Ukraine whips them. Bbc says the ship is still afloat. Ukraine is the new virtue signal.

I find it ironic that cnn everyday lead story 98 percent of the timr is a play by play of he Ukraine war other than when the black woman dingbat was being appointed to the Supreme court

Reactions: ThunderCat98
How am I about Russia? I hope Ukraine whips them. Bbc says the ship is still afloat. Ukraine is the new virtue signal.

I find it ironic that cnn everyday lead story 98 percent of the timr is a play by play of he Ukraine war other than when the black woman dingbat was being appointed to the Supreme court
This is most likely the only story they can promote without having various individuals openly mocking, questioning, and demonstrating their biased reporting because legitimate sources are hard to find.
Their reputation is so poor, every CNN story of Ukraine I see regarding “Putin’s failure” I almost automatically assume Putin must be getting what he wants.

awesome if he buys it I might actually return to Twitter. I personally don't care for it

This is most likely the only story they can promote without having various individuals openly mocking, questioning, and demonstrating their biased reporting because legitimate sources are hard to find.
Their reputation is so poor, every CNN story of Ukraine I see regarding “Putin’s failure” I almost automatically assume Putin must be getting what he wants.
Exactly. Putin is getting what he wants. Thr ports and control of energy. He looked Mush in the eye and said this is what I am going to do.

He looked Mush in the eye and said this is what I am going to do.
You're a lying idiot trumptard and oath breaker. We will ignore putin did the same thing to W, obama, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, France, Iceland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, the United Kingdom.

Every other post you made the last two weeks has been about Russia and Ukraine. Just because you have “moved on” doesn’t mean it still isn’t news worthy. Like I said I’m sure cnn enjoys your traffic and viewership

Reactions: ARandomHerdFan
FQTVGMQX0AIzYoC

Reactions: mlblack16.
And I have trouble taking seriously anything he does that involves the number 420.
That might be at your peril. If he greenlit a dispensary, it would make a mint. Although given the donnybrook after he smoked weed on Rogan, probably never happen

You guys have it all wrong. We’ve already learned this week that shareholders (like Musk) have no power or “say so” in the company, thanks to the board’s cuck & HS dropout.
You're a lying idiot. You can't stop lying and being an idiot.

You're a lying idiot trumptard and oath breaker. We will ignore putin did the same thing to W, obama, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, France, Iceland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, the United Kingdom.
I notice one name not your list that Putin didn’t push around.

Oh, it’ll crater, because 9% or whatever of the shares will hit the market at once.
Plus the door opens for musk to launch a legit competitor. Or at least one that actually threatens to take users.

And class action suits that cost Twitter board money to defend decision to not take the buy out. Even if they “win” the costs will mount.

Every other post you made the last two weeks has been about Russia and Ukraine. Just because you have “moved on” doesn’t mean it still isn’t news worthy. Like I said I’m sure cnn enjoys your traffic and viewership
I read cnn everyday. Multiple times a day.

I have posted facs about Ukraine

Board is blocking it.

Having the power to control speech (be it musk, the govt, or Twitter) is invaluable. As I suspected I didn’t think this would go through.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT