ADVERTISEMENT

Epstein List

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Not a word. They can secure that list, but none of this other stuff. Not one person looked at or charge or whatever. None. That guy was running and underage sex ring and there were suppossed to be all kinds of people involved and yet silence.

Amazing. First time in history. Yet, in a matter of days we can pinpoint some low rank guy in the military for sending out highly classified info that the President of the United States has to be briefed on.

I am starting to think we live in a movie or some kind of game show or something. Fantasy Island or something.

We live a weird world and it is making less sense by the day.

Reactions: thunderscope
There's a bunch of members of the deep state that are on that list. Plus, a bunch of high dollar contributors to the members of the deep state are also on that list. This is simply the deep state DOJ taking care of their own.

The best advice I can give anybody that will listen, is to move somewhere deep into the woods, and simply stop watching all the nonsense that's going on in the world. Beers for Queers, Trannie Lap Dances for kids, Green Energy Madness. It's over.

Reactions: 19MU88
There's a bunch of members of the deep state that are on that list. Plus, a bunch of high dollar contributors to the members of the deep state are also on that list. This is simply the deep state DOJ taking care of their own.

The best advice I can give anybody that will listen, is to move somewhere deep into the woods, and simply stop watching all the nonsense that's going on in the world. Beers for Queers, Trannie Lap Dances for kids, Green Energy Madness. It's over.
@WV-FAN is on the list. Epstein made him dress in drag and dance on the plane with the VIPs

And don't join a militia because odds are > 50% of the members are feds.

And don't join a militia because odds are > 50% of the members are feds.
I'm a one man band that reports only to the old lady.

My big challenge today is figuring out how to move really heavy Berlin Gardens style synthetic furniture from the back porch to the front porch. Need to do it by myself. Any advice for an older gentleman? Thinking I could get it to the edge of the porch, and maybe into a wheel barrel, but I cannot scratch up the decking, nor have a small mark on any of the furniture, or there will be hell to pay when the old lady returns from Indiana this evening.

I'm a one man band that reports only to the old lady.

My big challenge today is figuring out how to move really heavy Berlin Gardens style synthetic furniture from the back porch to the front porch. Need to do it by myself. Any advice for an older gentleman? Thinking I could get it to the edge of the porch, and maybe into a wheel barrel, but I cannot scratch up the decking, nor have a small mark on any of the furniture, or there will be hell to pay when the old lady returns from Indiana this evening.
I always try to wait until the water dept comes to read the meter before I move anything heavy. The guys are good to give me a hand. In the past when they have had to dig up my frontage for repairs, I never made them come back and do the fine landscaping. I take care of that so they owe me.

Last edited:
I always try to wait until the water dept comes to read the meter before I move anything heavy. The guys are good to give me a hand. In the past when they have had to dig up my frontage for repairs, I never make them come back and do the fine landscaping. I take care of that so they owe me.
Good idea. I'm actually at home waiting for Fed-X to deliver a high dollar package, so once he pulls in, I'll start acting like I'm struggling with the furniture and on the verge of straight lining.

Reactions: greengeezer
We live a weird world and it is making less sense by the day.
You just now figuring out the rich run the world?

Yet, in a matter of days we can pinpoint some low rank guy in the military for sending out highly classified info
I'd be really disappointed if we were not able to track that down in a matter of days. And what a dipshit.

@WV-FAN is on the list. Epstein made him dress in drag and dance on the plane with the VIPs
Chris Farley Drag GIF

Reactions: GeauxHerd
Apparently the media were on it quicker than the feds

Likely both were at the same speed...I think it is obvious someone from the Discord group called both the press and the FBI. I'd call both too, so there was an outside record I wasn't involved with what that moron did.

Could be this. Or the feds found out and called their buddies at the NYT. They want it known you're not to do this. THe more people reporting it the better.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT