ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN Radio

C.K. Ocsevol-Evad

Silver Buffalo
Jul 7, 2010
ESPN Radio on Sirius/XM just had a Vegas bookmaker on. He said that Marshall is one of the sexiest picks of the first round. He said that about 75% of bets on the game have gone with Marshall to cover, though the overall money on the game is about 50/50.

Later in the show, the host said he was going to watch three games the most due to his belief they will be upsets, and the Marshall game was one of them. The co-host said that he thought Wichita State looked bad toward the end of the year.

The New York Times picked our game as one of their "5 to watch" in the first round... Basically said if you like scoring you are going to love Marshall-Wichita State.

Reactions: sistersville
dan dakich............does anyone else remember he was the MU basketball coach for about a week or so years ago. Talk about a fast train out of town!!!

WOW.....I am getting senile.....he left WVU in a hurry... not MU, someone help me find my way home:eek::eek::eek:

He got out of there quickly when he saw the train wreck and likely cheating we did to get Jonathan Hargett.

We ended up with Beilein instead. The luckiest fall ass backwards into what I think is a legit top 15 college basketball coach right now.

Dakich is fine, but he never would have taken us to where Beilein did.

Dakich wanted the Marshall job as well. He made it personal with Greg. Stuck on the barren plains of Bowling Green, Ohio, he eenvied the fan support we have here and recognized the potential to build a big-time basketball program. We'll average about 7,500/8,000 a game next year.

and dan dakich has been showing the herd (and jon elmore) a lot of love too

That's scary.....
Dakich picks ohio state [notice lower case...I will never give them respect] to wear the crown......OUCH....about like Bill Walton screaming about PAC 10 basketball......"The Conference of Champions." Yeah , Bill...the Bonnies sent your UCLA packing in a PLAY-IN GAME (Dayton). Wow, has the Bruins franchise dropped to the pits------Daddy Ball & all.....

HerdZilla22

That's scary.....Dakich picks ohio state [notice lower case...I will never give them respect] to wear the crown......OUCH....about like Bill Walton screaming about PAC 10 basketball......"The Conference of Champions." Yeah , Bill...the Bonnies sent your UCLA packing in a PLAY-IN GAME (Dayton). Wow, has the Bruins franchise dropped to the pits------Ball & all.....

HerdZilla22

His boy plays for Ohio State. He has been hanging on their sack all year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT