ADVERTISEMENT

Fake Ojeda Running for President

Wouldn't that be a hoot. And a sure sign it is finally time for me to move to Newfoundland.
Take a couple million other pansy snowflake libs with you including those who should all be gone already after trump won.

Take a couple million other pansy snowflake libs with you including those who should all be gone already after trump won.

I don't think pansies could make it in Newfoundland. I'd have an alpaca farm. Smoke some dope, drive down to the sea and look at icebergs. It has nothing to do with it is Canada, it's just that it is the edge of the fvcking world, I like places like that. I'd like Barrow, Alaska too.

Well, if you lived on the mountain tops near Elkins, then you've already been to the edge of the fcking world. Drove through there last year on my way to drink with WV-Fan (never found him) and Elkins looks to be run over by illegals and meth heads.

Well, if you lived on the mountain tops near Elkins, then you've already been to the edge of the fcking world. Drove through there last year on my way to drink with WV-Fan (never found him) and Elkins looks to be run over by illegals and meth heads.
Elkins Wv over run by illegals??? Jesus Christ you are fvcking stupid.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU

Illegals? I think you saw some of those Guineas from Chesnut Ridge.

After Mom passes away I will probably move to the desert. But hell, she will probably outlive me.

Love the desert. Head to the high desert east of Twentynine Palms and you’ll have plenty of solitude and quiet. It’s definitely a unusual area but I really enjoy going up there.

Definitely a bunch of illegals in Elkins. Hopefully they've rounded them all up, and sent them back home.

I will never forget deer hunting up in Pendleton county years ago. We were going out some back road in a truck. Here comes a Jeep Wagoneer and they stop us. Black guy with two white women outside of Ft Seybert. They ask us for directions and we are on a back mountain dirt/gravel road.

I swear he says, "Fellas, I am lost and how do me and my girls get to Brandywine". And, they just giggled and waved at us. We told them.

Honest to Pete a true story. Siple Mountian Road then back on Mitchell Mountain.

Right in the middle of deer season.

One of the strangest events of my life.

Reactions: wvkeeper(HN)
I will never forget deer hunting up in Pendleton county years ago. We were going out some back road in a truck. Here comes a Jeep Wagoneer and they stop us. Black guy with two white women outside of Ft Seybert. They ask us for directions and we are on a back mountain dirt/gravel road.

I swear he says, "Fellas, I am lost and how do me and my girls get to Brandywine". And, they just giggled and waved at us. We told them.

Honest to Pete a true story. Siple Mountian Road then back on Mitchell Mountain.

Right in the middle of deer season.

One of the strangest events of my life.
we go A/UTV riding over in that area a couple times a year, it's about 20 miles from my house. we ride from turkey knob just outside of petersburg across spring run mountain, mitchell mountain, ft sybert, dumpling run, south fork road, all the way up to 33, across mountain over into VA (not on 33, another backroad), etc. anybody on those roads are into one of just a few things: riding ATV's/UTV's, riding around drinking, drug deals, road hunting, getting laid, or a combination of two or more of those. pretty easy to figure out what reggie and the hoes were up to.

Reactions: sistersville
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT