ADVERTISEMENT

RFK Jr running for President

With all due respect, he’s batshit crazy . . . and he’s the next closest ethically bankrupt candidate to trump.
Beating an incumbent is difficult. But if there's a chance a dem can help end the Ukraine debacle (& help de-escalate nuclear tensions) I'll gladly listen to them.

Oh it's not that hard....all you need is a handful of corrupt metro areas and several van loads of fraudulent ballots

Reactions: Jartard
Oh it's not that hard....all you need is a handful of corrupt metro areas and several van loads of fraudulent ballots
You're a liar and idiot, trumptard. Still waiting^^^on that Georgia election victory for his orange jesus and still looking for someone stupider than himself.

Why do you think they are wanting to do that if he’s a fellow Democrat?
Because he is a threat to the establishment and swamp. Why else do you think? They will protect it all cost from any outsider. Remember how they treated Tulsi? if you make sense and are not woke then you are not welcome in the Democrat Party anymore.

That is why they love Mush. He is weak and can be controlled. Like I said Joh F Kennedy would never be accepted by Democrats today. He had too much common sense. RFK Jr is a threat because he beats down the vaccine mandate narrative and doesn't like the big bloated govt that is out of control. He would come down on the FBI and intelligence agencies. He is a threat to Mush running/winning(cheating) again.

Last edited:
Because he is a threat to the establishment and swamp. Why else do you think? They will protect it all cost from any outsider. Remember how they treated Tulsi? if you make sense and are not woke then you are not welcome in the Democrat Party anymore.

That is why they love Mush. He is weak and can be controlled. Like I said Joh F Kennedy would never be accepted by Democrats today. He had too much common sense. RFK Jr is a threat because he beats down the vaccine mandate narrative and doesn't like the big bloated govt that is out of control. He would come down on the FBI and intelligence agencies. He is a threat to Mush running/winning(cheating) again.
^^^^lying ignorant oath breaker

I just want to make sure I understand the left's main issue with RFK Jr. They think he's batshit crazy for spreading misinformation about vaccines? So if a prominent democrat spread questionable information on a national scale about the safety & efficacy of a vaccine, they wouldn't vote for them?

I just want to make sure I understand the left's main issue with RFK Jr. They think he's batshit crazy for spreading misinformation about vaccines? So if a prominent democrat spread questionable information on a national scale about the safety & efficacy of a vaccine, they wouldn't vote for them?
If a politician has a significant number of his closest family members saying that they love him but don’t support him, that’s a bad sign.

If a politician’s journal of infidelity where he kept track of cheating in his wife with nearly 40 women, and she then killed herself after his frequent urging of her to do that, that’s a bad sign.

If a politician is on wife number three or four, that’s a bad sign.

If a politician proposed to a woman while still married and the current wife wasn’t aware of a pending divorce, that’s a bad sign.

If a politician forced his brother to take drugs for the first time and then that brother ended up getting hood and dying from an overdose, it’s a bad sign.

If a politician has multiples drug arrests, it’s a bad sign.

Did you say something about vaccines?

If a politician has a significant number of his closest family members saying that they love him but don’t support him, that’s a bad sign.

If a politician’s journal of infidelity where he kept track of cheating in his wife with nearly 40 women, and she then killed herself after his frequent urging of her to do that, that’s a bad sign.

If a politician is on wife number three or four, that’s a bad sign.

If a politician proposed to a woman while still married and the current wife wasn’t aware of a pending divorce, that’s a bad sign.

If a politician forced his brother to take drugs for the first time and then that brother ended up getting hood and dying from an overdose, it’s a bad sign.

If a politician has multiples drug arrests, it’s a bad sign.

Did you say something about vaccines?
To be fair, democrats are the ones bringing up his vaccine stance en masse. So if I want to vote democrat my option is that or Biden? Hard to believe the left is in worse shape than the GOP but somehow it seems so. I'd love to see Biden & RFK go at it on actual policy (100% serious) but seeing as how one is backed by big pharma & the defense industry & one isn't, doubtful it would ever be allowed to happen.

Something tells me it's going to be another third party candidate again this election. Whoever the GOP candidate is will almost certainly win the state where I'll be voting

Remember when WV was like 80% Democrat? They finally wised up to the Democrats mantra and game.
When the democrat party moves so far radically left they can't win union heavy WV, that should be a clear warning sign they done effed up. Yet, they don't care. They do not care.

When the democrat party moves so far radically left they can't win union heavy WV, that should be a clear warning sign they done effed up. Yet, they don't care. They do not care.
it is not about that anymore. the largest unions are amongs the govt workers. Unions don't represent that much of the private work force anymore. Govt unions have vast memberships.

Imagine that the govt the answer to everything for some people has to have a union for its employees. How ironic is that?

Democrats are about protecting their power and the govt. That is it. So, they will go with whatever gets them the votes. Coal miners don't do that anymore. Nor do steel workers really. It is about the new age liberals particulary in metro areas.

What has improved??
WV lost 2 to 3 generations of people. Lost a vast number of its young people who left. Republicans haven't controlled things overal very long. The best thing for WV would be tourism and try to get a foothold in technology. It has to find away to attract young people. The biggest problem is the migration of the young people who went elsewhere. That is hard to replace.

You can't expect to turn the ship that went on for 70 or 80 or 100 years in a matter of a few. The states surrounding WV or within a days drive have a 50 year jump on WV in terms of business envrionment and so on.

What the left doesn’t understand is that vaccines aren’t a political issue. It’s a made up one. Worry about something that matters for a change.

WV lost 2 to 3 generations of people. Lost a vast number of its young people who left. Republicans haven't controlled things overal very long. The best thing for WV would be tourism and try to get a foothold in technology. It has to find away to attract young people. The biggest problem is the migration of the young people who went elsewhere. That is hard to replace.

You can't expect to turn the ship that went on for 70 or 80 or 100 years in a matter of a few. The states surrounding WV or within a days drive have a 50 year jump on WV in terms of business envrionment and so on.
Spot on. NOTHING is better under republican leadership, and what's worse is WVians now vote against their own best interests.

Spot on. NOTHING is better under republican leadership, and what's worse is WVians now vote against their own best interests.
Well they do vote for Manchin. He turns his back on them..but he might lose. Democrats are the party of elites and metro areas. Wv has nothing in common with that. Plus all the weird shit the dems are for now.

Getting a right to work law was a good a start.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT