ADVERTISEMENT

RFK Jr running for President

ohio herd

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Aug 28, 2012
I am curious what you guys think about him. I am a lifelong Republican bit am intrigued with him Anyone care to share thoughts

He’s a conspiracy theory nutter that no one would know exists if it weren’t for his name.

That was a lie told by Fauci

but many people said up front it was bull shit

Oh and don't forget your mask and lockdowns work! whooooppppsss.

Reactions: Jartard
That was a lie told by Fauci

but many people said up front it was bull shit

Oh and don't forget your mask and lockdowns work! whooooppppsss.
It was not a lie.

but many people said up front mexico would pay for the wall

Oh, and don't forget more conservatives died from covid 19 than progressives. You good ol' boys are so smart.

He’s a conspiracy theory nutter that no one would know exists if it weren’t for his name.

endas-i-identify-as-conspiracy-theorist-my-pronoun-are-told-you-so_1_1.jpg

It was not a lie.

Hmmm...

"By April 2022, the United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) data show that about 6 in 10 adults dying of COVID-19 were vaccinated or boosted, and that’s remained true through at least August 2022 (the most recent month of data)."

gv060321dAPC-scaled.jpg

Yeah it’s not the Covid vaccine stuff that’s even a problem. He’s fully on board with the measles-reintroducing “vaccines cause autism” quackery.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
It was not a lie. Idiot.
I am curious what you guys think about him. I am a lifelong Republican bit am intrigued with him Anyone care to share thoughts
At least he acknowledges elections are corrupt here. Jury is still out on him for me. I can't find a sane democrat, I liked Gabbard and she had enough sense to leave the party.

I don't do alot on the vaccines. I just know to ignore the cultist like greed and hokies.

Yeah it’s not the Covid vaccine stuff that’s even a problem. He’s fully on board with the measles-reintroducing “vaccines cause autism” quackery.
What do you think is causing all these autistic and spectrum kids? I am not saying it is vaccines but, what is causing all of it? Something is.

Reactions: KyMUfan
I am intrigued also by this Kennedy. Willing to listen. I like Tulsi Gabbard.

What do you think is causing all these autistic and spectrum kids? I am not saying it is vaccines but, what is causing all of it? Something is.
I’m not really in a position to say, but two things I think are driving a big piece of it are people waiting longer to have kids and an increase in detection and diagnosis. The age of the mother is a known factor in autism rates and has increased by over 2.5 years in the last 30 years, and I think a lot of kids who would be diagnosed as autistic today were just “diagnosed” as “something ain’t right with that boy” 60 years ago.

Reactions: -CarlHungus-
I’m not really in a position to say, but two things I think are driving a big piece of it are people waiting longer to have kids and an increase in detection and diagnosis. The age of the mother is a known factor in autism rates and has increased by over 2.5 years in the last 30 years, and I think a lot of kids who would be diagnosed as autistic today were just “diagnosed” as “something ain’t right with that boy” 60 years ago.
Something is. And, these kids developing earlier and earlier. Sterioids in the chicken or something. Also, the males are just wimpy. Lost of wimpy kids these days. I have some theories on that as well.

Something is. And, these kids developing earlier and earlier. Sterioids in the chicken or something. Also, the males are just wimpy. Lost of wimpy kids these days. I have some theories on that as well.
The wimpy kids are the same ones that grow up and refuse to work. Same ones that are doing this queer movement now days. Couple summers back, my colored neighbor next door was outside sweating while mowing the lawn and doing other chores, while his 6' 2' son sat under the deck umbrella playing on his phone. I asked him later on, why doesn't Jasmelle do that yard work for you? He told me he's lazy, and doesn't even know how to start up a lawn mower. When we're sitting outside listening to Skynyrd, Jasmelle isn't invited over. He still wants some of that chicken we're grilling though, but he's not allowed on the porch while we're cooking and drinking.

I don’t doubt that environmental things like what is put in food, maybe micro plastics and possibly heavy metal poisoning are playing a role in hormone changes.

I think I speak for all of us when I say, “Who?”
Californian who ran to represent their 33rd district & also ran for President in 2020. According to Newsweek, she’s currently polling in the double digits with likely democrat voters. A majority of democrats don’t want Biden to run again & I don’t blame them. And she’s doing this with almost zero coverage (RFK’s at 14%). The DNC moving to prevent Biden from interacting with them is chickenshit. And the media goes right along

Californian who ran to represent their 33rd district & also ran for President in 2020. According to Newsweek, she’s currently polling in the double digits with likely democrat voters. A majority of democrats don’t want Biden to run again & I don’t blame them. And she’s doing this with almost zero coverage (RFK’s at 14%). The DNC moving to prevent Biden from interacting with them is chickenshit. And the media goes right along
Who is the last incumbent who did a primary debate?

This is purely anecdotal but I travel a lot for business. I work in both boardrooms and production areas. I work in both cities and rural settings.

I find myself noticing most males in urban settings are nowhere near as masculine as their rural counterparts. I think environment probably has something to do with this and then think of pigs and their similarities to humans and how they turn feral in relatively short order.

"Although the domestic pig as we know it today took hundreds of years to breed, just a few months in the wild is enough to make a domestic pig turn feral. It will grow tusks, thick hair, and become more aggressive."

"Pigs have been nicknamed “horizontal humans” for a good reason. Although our DNA is closer to that of a mice than a pig, their bodies are so similar to ours that they are frequently used in medical research. It would take a trained medical professional to tell a pig’s heart from a human’s."

All pigs grow tusks.
As always taken out of context and straining at a gnat. There is a bigger picture here...

Love the irony that is lost on you...

"In the wild they use them for self-defense"

All pigs grow tusks.

Well urban and rural people both have teeth so what's your point?

But let's play your childish game one more time.

Your statement that you presented as a fact is in fact an unknown. Have you, or others, physically inspected EVERY pig currently alive or has ever existed? There are genetic abnormalities that cause some people to not grow teeth. This is called Anodontia.

Likewise Hypodontia occurs when certain teeth are never formed.

Since humans and pigs have similar physical characteristics who is to say that there are no genetic abnormalities in pigs that cause some not to grow tusks. Therefore it is possible, though not probable, that a pig could be born that won't grow tusks.

Furthermore there are pigs that have had their tusks surgically removed. When removed, they no longer grow tusks. Therefore not ALL pigs grow tusks.

"Complete surgical removal of the tusk is possible but is very risky and expensive."

So as usual you are wrong yet again. ALL pigs don't grow tusks...

Odds that Covid was developed in a Wuhan lab are more likely than all pigs growing tusks...

Who is the last incumbent who did a primary debate?
Do you think it’s a good idea? Biden is a terrible President & 80 years old. 63% of democrats polled want someone else. 63% & in some polls it’s up to 70%. Guess what percentage of democrats want Kamala. Do you think she’ll do better than Biden - & it’s already an incredibly low bar.

Well urban and rural people both have teeth so what's your point?

But let's play your childish game one more time.

Your statement that you presented as a fact is in fact an unknown. Have you, or others, physically inspected EVERY pig currently alive or has ever existed? There are genetic abnormalities that cause some people to not grow teeth. This is called Anodontia.

Likewise Hypodontia occurs when certain teeth are never formed.

Since humans and pigs have similar physical characteristics who is to say that there are no genetic abnormalities in pigs that cause some not to grow tusks. Therefore it is possible, though not probable, that a pig could be born that won't grow tusks.

Furthermore there are pigs that have had their tusks surgically removed. When removed, they no longer grow tusks. Therefore not ALL pigs grow tusks.

"Complete surgical removal of the tusk is possible but is very risky and expensive."

So as usual you are wrong yet again. ALL pigs don't grow tusks...

Odds that Covid was developed in a Wuhan lab are more likely than all pigs growing tusks...
All pigs grow tusks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT