ADVERTISEMENT

Female Refs

Y.A.G Si Ye Nots

Platinum Buffalo
Mar 7, 2010
Home Wrecker
I have to listen to them as commentators. I have to watch them make awful calls that don't deserve a flag so they can showcase their power and authority. Instead of being umpires or officials, they are also now the referee, so they are in charge of the crew and are the ones talking on television.

I have watched three of this woman's games so far this year. She is the ref in the Army game right now. She sounds awful. She stutters and stammers with terminology.

Here is her wedding website:

https://www.theknot.com/us/michelle-cook-and-amanda-sauer-jun-2018#our-story

Reactions: ThunderCat98
I have to listen to them as commentators. I have to watch them make awful calls that don't deserve a flag so they can showcase their power and authority. Instead of being umpires or officials, they are also now the referee, so they are in charge of the crew and are the ones talking on television.

I have watched three of this woman's games so far this year. She is the ref in the Army game right now. She sounds awful. She stutters and stammers with terminology.

Here is her wedding website:

https://www.theknot.com/us/michelle-cook-and-amanda-sauer-jun-2018#our-story

So what are you trying to say...she plays both offense and defense...goes both ways?

I refuse to watch games with female commentators. I hear enough women talking. I dont want them to ruin the ballgame. They are worse than blue turf.

Female refs are terrible. I bet her shemale husband wife cant go the bathroom without asking for a review.

Women should not be involved in football. Is nothing sacred anymore?

Last edited:
Reactions: ThunderCat98
I always thought it's a jab to certain schools when a woman calls the game, maybe because Pam Ward called MU bowl games in our early MAC days and it annoyed the hell out of me.

There will be a woman in the oval office before one's allowed to call a playoff or NC game.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
This female Ref, in particular, probably LOVES the feeling of power over a game with nothing but men as the participants.

From the photos on that website, it looks as if she started out liking cock (has several children) but then was probably mistreated or abused and then switched teams.

Every penalty she calls puts "Mr. Man" in his place.

Ladies and gents we have misogynists and hypocrite misogynists both up ITT!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT