ADVERTISEMENT

Fever Caught Up With Me

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
Just kidding.

Yesterday afternoon while on my mountain bike, a group of people walked in front of my path that left me the option to suddenly swerve around them. As a result, I suffered a concussion, nine fractured ribs, a fractured clavicle, and fractures through all my face (including both orbital bones).

I don’t remember the incident nor being brought to the hospital. I was told that I was knocked out for five minutes. I am currently in the ICU. They want to operate on my clavicle tomorrow (and my ribs after that). I wonder who the morons were that walked in front of my bike.

Just kidding.

Yesterday afternoon while on my mountain bike, a group of people walked in front of my path that left me the option to suddenly swerve around them. As a result, I suffered a concussion, nine fractured ribs, a fractured clavicle, and fractures through all my face (including both orbital bones).

I don’t remember the incident nor being brought to the hospital. I was told that I was knocked out for five minutes. I am currently in the ICU. They want to operate on my clavicle tomorrow (and my ribs after that). I wonder who the morons were that walked in front of my bike.
Sorry to hear about your accident. Hopefully you will have a speedy recovery.

Holy crap! I bet Fever sent those people. Was it a herd of morbidly obese, very unattractive women?

Hope you have a speedy recovery.

Oh, you should have just plowed into them. A fat one probably would have broken your fall. I know you aren’t use to laying on fat chicks, but I hear they’re cushy.

• Wow
Reactions: herdfan06
Just kidding.

Witnesses reported hearing those morons yelling, "THIS IS MAGA COUNTRY" as you tumbled down the mountain.

But seriously, fvck man, what a terrible thing to happen. Get well soon. Like Doc Fungus said, all those bicycle presses should help expedite healing.

Oh, and I know you'll be comforted in knowing that Greed will be praying for you.

just kidding about the bicycle crash? the fever story is more believable.

Just kidding.

Damn. That sucks. Hope you have a full and speedy recovery. May even send up a prayer, though you don't believe. I'd set up a GoFundMe page, but I know, rich.

Get well, prick. ;)

It won't be heard.
Andy Murray Lol GIF by Tennis TV

While we all bust each others balls on here, I wish no harm on anyone. Hopefully they get you patched up and you heal quickly. Might even see if they can give you a man sized penis while they have you out. Best wishes and get well soon.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT