ADVERTISEMENT

Fever Caught Up With Me

Any of you cons want to have lunch with me. There's plenty to go around.
Dp-jJX.gif

why do you assholes have to ruin rifles thread of begging for sympathy? can you not offer a bit of support for him and move on? can you not put yore political/religious differences aside in support of one of our own appalachian americans in his time of psychological need? does yore hatred for one another have no bounds?

Reactions: Rock98Dog
why do you assholes have to ruin rifles thread of begging for sympathy? can you not offer a bit of support for him and move on? can you not put yore political/religious differences aside in support of one of our own appalachian americans in his time of psychological need? does yore hatred for one another have no bounds?
Almost forgot that this started with him begging for attention.

You're a liar. Want proof?? You're here.

Hey @riflearm2 just following up to see how your procedures went. Hopefully you have some family or friends there to help you out until you recover.

I'm saved by the grace of God and there's nothing you or any amount of evil can do about it.

I'm very blessed.
Exactly, greed thinks only his sins have been forgiven. I have accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior nothing he says can change that.

Reactions: 30CAT
Let’s be honest, a Christian on “Christian” fight would make rifle smile if he were here with us today. Plus, greed would hijack a thread if Jesus himself started it.

Also…I’ve been extremely patient and kind for over 3 days now. But when are we going to address the hairline? Also…he airbrushed the middle of his forehead. I know you all can see that.

Let’s be honest, a Christian on “Christian” fight would make rifle smile if he were here with us today. Plus, greed would hijack a thread if Jesus himself started it.

Also…I’ve been extremely patient and kind for over 3 days now. But when are we going to address the hairline? Also…he airbrushed the middle of his forehead. I know you all can see that.
I too have been holding off, as I didn't know if he ended up surviving or not, but I've been dying to ask about his waxed eyebrows.

I was going to say he could have hair plugs installed while he was in the hospital

Reactions: big_country90
You are not.

You have not.
This is why everyone questions your Christianity. You have no idea of my relationship with God.

Give us a reason you don't believe we are saved. Don't give crap about knowing fruits. I want a real example.

Reactions: 30CAT
This is why everyone questions your Christianity. You have no idea of my relationship with God.

Give us a reason you don't believe we are saved. Don't give crap about knowing fruits. I want a real example.

Yeah, I don't think the goal of Christian soldiers is to push people away. If there are non-believers on here, how many will look at the example extradumbass sets and tells themselves "I want to be part of that!"

God is love, not hate. He let his son die, though he is risen, for us. He loves us more than we love our own children. To me, that sounds impossible, but I believe him. It's what I think about when we choose to kill babies or mutilate God's creation.

Whatever the case, God is the only one who knows each and every one of us, personally. He knows our hearts and we can't hide. We believe in God and we believe his son died for our sins and was risen, we are saved by his grace.

extradumbass can try to be that seed of hate, but I don't fear him or what he says. I fear no one, but God.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT