ADVERTISEMENT

Fever Caught Up With Me

You're an enemy of God. Fact.
Again you don't know me you don't know my relationship with God. You are not the judge. You have your opinion of me from a message board. If I were to try and sum you up from your posts you would the least likely for me to think is a Christian and that includes Rifle.

Maybe you should think about that. You are the type of person that turns people away from Christianity.

Again you don't know me you don't know my relationship with God.
I know you by your fruits.
If I were to try and sum you up from your posts you would the least likely for me to think is a Christian and that includes Rifle.
That's what all the heathens say.
Maybe you should think about that. You are the type of person that turns people away from Christianity.
That's what all the heathens say.

rifle, the Pullman Church had a service for you last night. I feel great about your recovery. We know you couldn't be there, so here is some video for to watch as you heal. Have your nurse hold the phone for you.

Michigan and Sisters brought some brownies and we ate them before the service.

Last edited:
rifle, the Pullman Church had a service for you last night. I feel great about your recovery. We know you couldn't be there, so here is some video for to watch as you heal. Have your nurse hold the phone for you.

You left out how @WV-FAN brought some snakes from the crick near his house for Greed to handle, but Greed only wanted to hold Trouser Snakes.

Of course, we played it safe and even had Doc Fungus there, in case of any medical emergencies.

• Haha
Reactions: Jartard
You saying a guy who continually lies is righteous?

As mentioned already, no man is righteous. That said, you lie constantly. I think it's best that you give Jesus back his position on answering calls for God.

You're not working out. And....
donald-trump-youre-fired.jpeg

No man is righteous, not one.
Here's what you really, really need to do...

2 Timothy 2:15
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Because there is this...

James 5:16 The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

and this...

Matthew 10:41
He that receiveth a prophet in the name of a prophet shall receive a prophet's reward; and he that receiveth a righteous man in the name of a righteous man shall receive a righteous man's reward.

and this...

Romans 5:7
For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die.

As mentioned already, no man is righteous.
As mentioned already...

Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Because there is this...

and this...

He that receiveth a prophet in the name of a prophet shall receive a prophet's reward; and he that receiveth a righteous man in the name of a righteous man shall receive a righteous man's reward.

and this...

For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die.

I want to be the guy in the maroon shirt and extremely loud tie that half-dances the whole time but is too self-conscious to fully commit.

Because there is this...

and this...

and this...

He who is without sin may cast the first stones. I see you casting stones all the time does this mean you think you are not a sinner.

Reactions: 30CAT
Again you don't know me you don't know my relationship with God. You are not the judge. You have your opinion of me from a message board. If I were to try and sum you up from your posts you would the least likely for me to think is a Christian and that includes Rifle.

To be fair he's also a Scientologist and sexual deviant so... when the biggest liar on the board claims he is a Christian take it with grain of salt

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT