ADVERTISEMENT

Finally, the truth

extragreen

Platinum Buffalo
Jan 2, 2007
Yes it's true. I am a liar. You want proof?? I'm here. I lost a perma ban bet and said " if i lose, i'll close my account. you'll never hear from me again. not here, not on wvsports.com, not on rivals mainboard, or any other rivals forum."

More truth:

Once upon a time, my friend greed was unduly suspended from being able to post on this forum.

Michiganherd and herdman both went to bat for greed, demanding his posting privileges be restored.

24 hours later, my friend greed was able to post again.

On behalf of herdman and myself, yore welcome.
Snotlicker is a liar.^^^^ So is Snot the Oathbreaker.

More truth:

Once upon a time, my friend greed was unduly suspended from being able to post on this forum.

Michiganherd and herdman both went to bat for greed, demanding his posting privileges be restored.

24 hours later, my friend greed was able to post again.

On behalf of herdman and myself, yore welcome.
All should be able to post here. Even your ungrateful pal ExtraGöebels

Can you imagine a grown ass man running away from another man like a little girl in the piggly wiggly out Wayne?
I tried to give a little bit of grace when I 1st mentioned the incident by not revealing that it was me that he ran from.

hey, i was simply posting alphasig's post for you to see since yore scared of him and have him on ignore. he's the one that did that, not me, i'm merely the messenger.
He won't respond to me because he knows I've got a lot more material to post about him

hey, i was simply posting alphasig's post for you to see since yore scared of him and have him on ignore. he's the one that did that, not me, i'm merely the messenger.
You're a liar. Want proof?? You're here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT