ADVERTISEMENT

FOR THE RECORD

thats-you-finger-point.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
Too bad you took that bet, we are going to miss your hilariously moronic posts.
That's what iq88, thundercat98, marc22, and the lying WVFan said back in 2020. They all left the board for a while. oath breaker.

On that, extra’s dishonest ass will claim he never lost until Trump is dead because he could still go to prison. There needs to be an end date on that bet.

Reactions: 30CAT and ohio herd
That's what iq88, thundercat98, marc22, and the lying WVFan said back in 2020. They all left the board for a while. oath breaker.
you issued a pardon for yours truly. i know you like to avoid that little detail and in your neanderthal sloped forehead skull like to spin it to make you believe yore own lie, but the truth is truth.

i know, i know, you'll fire back that i offered to not return unless you okayed it . . . well, you did via your prior pardon, which i was unaware of at the time and until it was pointed out to me by the great forum moderator, mr. @i am herdman. so you see, my mental midget, your pardon supersedes my offer; my offer doesn't count since you had already okayed my return.

suck on that, bitch.

i know, i know, you'll fire back that i offered to not return unless you okayed it
Exactly. I didn't OK it.
well, you did via your prior pardon, which i was unaware of at the time
Exactly. You returned prior to knowing about the pardon.

Furthermore, you admitted to breaking your perma ban bet by posting on Herd Nation (which you said you would NOT do), and beyond that, you promised to never even view Pullman Square. If you hadn't broken your word, you wouldn't have known about the pardon.

WV-FAN said:
already signed up when i threw it out there. not self ban, though (for me, anyhow, don't care how you handle it). if i lose, i'll close my account. you'll never hear from me again. not here, not on wvsports.com, not on rivals mainboard, or any other rivals forum. tWV-FAN name will . . .

You're a liar. Want proof?? You're here.

If that happens, I will ask you one question prior to my departure. You have to get the answer right. If you don't, I'll stay.
That was quick. You're already reneged on the bet and proven that you're a liar. Is anyone surprised??
You any relation to wv-fan??

You are the one wanting everyone off this board, I just gave you a simple solution so that you wouldn't have to see our posts any longer.
I'll give you and others a solution. Don't lie, don't be a trumptard, don't talk like you're more sure of yourself than you really are, and don't be oath breakers. I know that's more than you're capable of, but that's your problem, not mine.

I'll give you and others a solution. Don't lie, don't be a trumptard, don't talk like you're more sure of yourself than you really are, and don't be oath breakers. I know that's more than you're capable of, but that's your problem, not mine.
When are you going to stop lying?

If any President is ever convicted and serves any “time” it will be home confinement.

I already have that covered, SleauxTard.

imprison​

verb

im·pris·on im-ˈpri-zᵊn

imprisoned; imprisoning; imprisons
Synonyms of imprison
transitive verb
: to put in or as if in prison

imprison
verb [ T ]

US

/ɪmˈprɪz·ən/

Add to word list
to put someone in prison or in a situation that is like prison:

Definition of 'imprison'​

Word Frequency

imprison​

(ɪmprɪzən IPA Pronunciation Guide)
Word forms: imprisons3rd person singular present tense, imprisoning present participle, imprisoned past tense past participle
TRANSITIVE VERB
If someone is imprisoned, they are locked up or kept somewhere, usually in prison, as a punishment for a crime or for political opposition.

Dictionary
Definition

prison​

1 of 2

noun

pris·on ˈpri-zᵊn

Synonyms of prison
: a state of confinement or captivity

:
a place of confinement especially for lawbreakers
specifically : an institution (such as one under state jurisdiction) for confinement of persons convicted of serious crimes compare JAIL

He did not. There has to be defined rules.
You don't change the rules after the bet has been made. oath breakers don't understand that of course. arche has already proven he had no intent to keep the bet. He made in plain it black and white. Furthermore, your opinion is worthless. oath breaker.

Last edited:
You don't change the rules after the bet has been made. oath breakers don't understand that of course. arche has already proven he had no intent to keep the bet. He made in plain in black and white. Furthermore, your opinion is worthless. oath breaker.
First, of all he offered, you countered, he didn't accept yet. There were no rules put in place.

As the People's Moderator, I monitor all bets on here.

I already have that covered, SleauxTard.

imprison​

verb

im·pris·on im-ˈpri-zᵊn

imprisoned; imprisoning; imprisons
Synonyms of imprison
transitive verb
: to put in or as if in prison

imprison
verb [ T ]

US

/ɪmˈprɪz·ən/

Add to word list
to put someone in prison or in a situation that is like prison:

Definition of 'imprison'​

Word Frequency

imprison​

(ɪmprɪzən IPA Pronunciation Guide)
Word forms: imprisons3rd person singular present tense, imprisoning present participle, imprisoned past tense past participle
TRANSITIVE VERB
If someone is imprisoned, they are locked up or kept somewhere, usually in prison, as a punishment for a crime or for political opposition.

DictionaryDefinition

prison​

1 of 2

noun

pris·on ˈpri-zᵊn

Synonyms of prison
: a state of confinement or captivity

:
a place of confinement especially for lawbreakers
specifically : an institution (such as one under state jurisdiction) for confinement of persons convicted of serious crimes compare JAIL
I know you sit around and wait for my posts cause I live rent free in your head but I’m not a low educated voter and have other things to do during the day wearing a suit like your pal @MichiganHerd

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT