ADVERTISEMENT

Ford and GM to Merge?

They have a thing called Google and the news too, asshole. Why do I need to post a link? There is buzz around it and I was just starting a topic.
Because you bitch and moan when dtard and others have done the same thing. It’s not hard to copy and paste. Ctrl c then ctrl v

Because you bitch and moan when dtard and others have done the same thing. It’s not hard to copy and paste. Ctrl c then ctrl v
Really? I am starting a topic about two icons and business enemies joining forces. Who would have ever thought Ford and GM might join together? That would be like Microsoft and Apple joining up.

But, if you need a link here you go, whatever good that is for. A link really?

Here you go, puss. That is not what the problem with dherd was. The problem was him constantly cluttering the board with the same shit day after day. Not posting links was not the issue. I never said a word about him not posting a link it was the constant cluttering of the board and all I did was agree with BC when he brought it to their attention.

Here's your link:

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/gm-merger-with-ford-looks-more-likely-2019-05-28

Last edited:
Really? I am starting a topic about two icons and business enemies joining forces. Who would have ever thought Ford and GM might join together? That would be like Microsoft and Apple joining up.

But, if you need a link here you go, whatever good that is for. A link really?

Here you go, puss. That is not what the problem with dherd was. The problem was him constantly cluttering the board with the same shit day after day. Not posting links was not the issue. I never said a word about him not posting a link it was the constant cluttering of the board and all I did was agree with BC when he brought it to their attention.

Here's your link:

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/gm-merger-with-ford-looks-more-likely-2019-05-28
go **** yourself old man. It was a simple request. Hell you know it might even enhance the quality of the conversation of the topic. But no you rather get all butt hurt over being asked to include a link.

go **** yourself old man. It was a simple request. Hell you know it might even enhance the quality of the conversation of the topic. But no you rather get all butt hurt over being asked to include a link.
was not a simple request. you were being a smart ass. You got your link.

Reactions: thunderscope
It was a simple request that shouldn’t have had to been made.
"They have these thinks called links. Learn to insert them"

that was being a smart ass. you got what you wanted. I was trying to discuss a possible merger between two auto giants who are bitter enemies. Ford vs Chevy is Americana. You turned it into a gotcha moment so, here we are. We can talk about cars on continue on with this.

Reactions: thunderscope
"They have these thinks called links. Learn to insert them"

that was being a smart ass. you got what you wanted. I was trying to discuss a possible merger between two auto giants who are bitter enemies. Ford vs Chevy is Americana. You turned it into a gotcha moment so, here we are. We can talk about cars on continue on with this.
Theres no gotcha at all, was I being a smart ass, sure but not a gotcha. Unwad the panties Archie. No on to the subject at hand Ford has no cars to sell and their truck line wont be able to keep them alfoat for ever. China is driving this

Theres no gotcha at all, was I being a smart ass, sure but not a gotcha. Unwad the panties Archie. No on to the subject at hand Ford has no cars to sell and their truck line wont be able to keep them alfoat for ever. China is driving this
Ok, we are good now.;)

Ford has the best trucks, in my opinion. No cars because people don't buy a lot of cars and when they do they buy Jap and Korean. We probably should have never let the Japs in as it was an unfair advantage for the Japs.

I hate to see GM and Ford merge. That's just odd and sounds queer. But, I never thought Bruce Jenner would be a woman either. I am not even sure what GM product anyone would buy right now. I really don't know how people go out and buy brand new either. Let somebody else take the depreciation hit for the first year or two is my answer.

This is not a Democrat or Republican issue. We need to save our automobile industry. Should have never let the Japs in. That's not racist either and I understand buying a Jap car. They have some advantages. But, if GM and Ford go under we are hosed.

429 is trash. Never says anything that anybody wants to hear. Adds no humor or fun to the board.. Don't crack fat lady jokes. That and gay jokes gets his bloomers in a wad.

glad i got the last of one of the GOATs!

19003790733.jpg

Reactions: 19MU88 and Chevy1
glad i got the last of one of the GOATs!

19003790733.jpg

Jesus Christ, how can you look at the nose on that in the morning? That's worse than waking up beside Barbara Streisand.

I really like the Colorado ZR2 Bison. But $50k for a "small" truck? That is fvcking insane. I'd rather buy an old truck and dump $10k into off-road goodies.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Jesus Christ, how can you look at the nose on that in the morning? That's worse than waking up beside Barbara Streisand.

I really like the Colorado ZR2 Bison. But $50k for a "small" truck? That is fvcking insane. I'd rather buy an old truck and dump $10k into off-road goodies.
Dude, you obviously don't understand. I love old trucks but 420 hp and 16 mpg..... plus rides like a Cadillac vs a tank...... and, drive it to Alaska and back, no worries. I like the front end. Took me a bit to get use to Toyota looking side view.

Dude, you obviously don't understand. I love old trucks but 420 hp and 16 mpg..... plus rides like a Cadillac vs a tank...... and, drive it to Alaska and back, no worries. I like the front end. Took me a bit to get use to Toyota looking side view.

I am weird, I prefer my trucks to ride like a truck. But more importantly, I am a cheap bastard.

Reactions: sistersville
I am weird, I prefer my trucks to ride like a truck. But more importantly, I am a cheap bastard.
that's all good, but this is my primary/only vehicle excluding the wife's tahoe. and, pulling a boat to the chesapeake a dozen times a year, vacations, kids' away games, etc., i need something reliable that doesn't ride like a tank.

one of the two vehicles i've had in the past that i'd love to have back is a 1978 1/2 F150. truck was badass. 390 punched out to a 406 with two 4's on it. well over 500 hp. 6" lift, 35" tires. tricked out paint, 4 different colors that all changed color under street lights. tricked out interior with bucket seats and console. got drunk at carlisle pa one year at a truck show and sold it to some fvck from upstate NY.

i bought back the other vehicle i had years that i wanted back. my kid drives it now. it's going to paint shop monday. not sure who's more excited, him or me.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
got drunk at carlisle pa one year at a truck show and sold it to some fvck from upstate NY.

Sounds a lot like the vehicle a buddy of mine bought off of some hillbilly years ago. Said some drunk guy offered his truck for a really cheap price, as long as the seller could watch his own wife get bukkakied by the buyer.

Sounds a lot like the vehicle a buddy of mine bought off of some hillbilly years ago. Said some drunk guy offered his truck for a really cheap price, as long as the seller could watch his own wife get bukkakied by the buyer.
that's almost be believable if you'd have left out the "buddy of mine" part. we all know you're too good to hang out with common folk and only common folk would have a badass truck like that.

Reactions: sistersville
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT