ADVERTISEMENT

Max Scherzer

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
Future Hall of Famer and Mets starter Max Scherzer is on my flight sitting two rows ahead of me.

I don’t have nudes of him to break the ice like with Kate Upton. Do I tell him that I travel all over the country watching these bums? Do I tell him that I’d be the best GM in baseball?

Tell him you just posted about him sitting in front of you on a stupid message board. He will get a laugh

Tell him you just posted about him sitting in front of you on a stupid message board. He will get a laugh
I told him that this guy claims to be a Bonvoy Ambassador to try and match me, but he’s really lifetime platinum.

I walked with him to the train (Denver airport), put one of the five Mets hats on that I have before getting off of the plane, and then talked with him during the packed train ride.

On the flight, I told him that tomorrow was going to be my 14th or 15th Mets away game this season. He thought I was a scout until after the flight when we talked more.

He asked why I go to so many games, and when I told him that it was to distract my brain and the reason why, he started talking about how he lost his brother to suicide and what it’s done to him.

When he asked where I was staying and I responded with “Four Seasons,” he mentioned how he was, too, and invited me to share the car the hotel was sending for him.

So on the way back, we talked about my friendship with the Mets owner, how Francisco Lindor gives me a head nod when he sees me in the stands every game, his thoughts on certain players and some baseball team execs, etc.

He is hyper intense on days he pitches, but he took my number and said he is going to have their PR guy put me on the field for batting practice tomorrow. I already told him that I have front row seats, because ya’ know, rich, so he said he will catch up with me after the game.

Oh, he also had the same Gucci suitcase that I have, but he had the smaller one.

Last edited:
Thank you for that. I had nice chuckle skimming over it. Snuggling into my sheets in a nice Marriott property now. No pics I'm not seeking attention or validation.

Good night and thanks again. 🤣

Snuggling into my sheets in a nice Marriott property now.
That answers one question but doesn’t answer if you spit or swallow.

You don’t come close to the $23k spend, Mr. Courtyard.

And please, stop putting laughing faces after your own attempts. If they were even remotely funny, you wouldn’t have to do that. And if they were funny, which they never are from you, it’s still incredibly dorky to do.

Future Hall of Famer and Mets starter Max Scherzer is on my flight sitting two rows ahead of me.

I don’t have nudes of him to break the ice like with Kate Upton. Do I tell him that I travel all over the country watching these bums? Do I tell him that I’d be the best GM in baseball?
Brag about how much money you have and how you stay at all the finest hotels

Last edited:
any thoughts on the new pitch clock/rules?

Seems to make the games much more watchable on TV.

When you're live you don't care about the slow play being in that environment, but for TV seems to help. My son will watch more on TV now it seems. But live I'd kind of feel cheated with a quick 2 hour game if you run into one of those fast ones. Maybe getting there really early to watch BP helps but we haven't been able to do that yet.

We're going to see the Braves/Marlins in June for his birthday and we're both pumped. We got to see Red Sox in Fenway last summer and he signed Pesky's Pole (not that kind of pole you degenerates). Got a Devers jersey. Jackie Bradley Jr seems like a great dude. He'd pick kids out in the stands and hit them with darts with warm up balls. Fan favorite.

nothing like a live baseball game with the family. it hits different than football or basketball or soccer for some reason. I get the sentiment how you enjoy/use it as a getaway. Not as intense as other sports in some regards or something. hard to put a finger on it.

any thoughts on the new pitch clock/rules?

Seems to make the games much more watchable on TV.

When you're live you don't care about the slow play being in that environment, but for TV seems to help. My son will watch more on TV now it seems. But live I'd kind of feel cheated with a quick 2 hour game if you run into one of those fast ones. Maybe getting there really early to watch BP helps but we haven't been able to do that yet.

We're going to see the Braves/Marlins in June for his birthday and we're both pumped. We got to see Red Sox in Fenway last summer and he signed Pesky's Pole (not that kind of pole you degenerates). Got a Devers jersey. Jackie Bradley Jr seems like a great dude. He'd pick kids out in the stands and hit them with darts with warm up balls. Fan favorite.

nothing like a live baseball game with the family. it hits different than football or basketball or soccer for some reason. I get the sentiment how you enjoy/use it as a getaway. Not as intense as other sports in some regards or something. hard to put a finger on it.
Can you imagine having to pitch a game, with rifle and Kate Upton in the background right behind home plate?

Kudos to the pitchers that night. Had to be tough to concentrate with 3 large boobs in your sights.

I told him that this guy claims to be a Bonvoy Ambassador to try and match me, but he’s really lifetime platinum.

I walked with him to the train (Denver airport), put one of the five Mets hats on that I have before getting off of the plane, and then talked with him during the packed train ride.

On the flight, I told him that tomorrow was going to be my 14th or 15th Mets away game this season. He thought I was a scout until after the flight when we talked more.

He asked why I go to so many games, and when I told him that it was to distract my brain and the reason why, he started talking about how he lost his brother to suicide and what it’s done to him.

When he asked where I was staying and I responded with “Four Seasons,” he mentioned how he was, too, and invited me to share the car the hotel was sending for him.

So on the way back, we talked about my friendship with the Mets owner, how Francisco Lindor gives me a head nod when he sees me in the stands every game, his thoughts on certain players and some baseball team execs, etc.

He is hyper intense on days he pitches, but he took my number and said he is going to have their PR guy put me on the field for batting practice tomorrow. I already told him that I have front row seats, because ya’ know, rich, so he said he will catch up with me after the game.

Oh, he also had the same Gucci suitcase that I have, but he had the smaller one.
Gucci brings people together.

I didn't have the heart to correct him and tell the dumb bastard about Lifetime Titanium Elite
Lifetime titanium hasn’t been offered for numerous years. It no longer is able to be earned, moron.

Still hiding from proving your claim, liar?

by chance, did anybody take a video and post it on Instagram of the two celebrities walking together to the train station?
Just a picture, sorry. Max with his Gucci suitcase and me with my double Prada bags, Mets hat, physique, and being with him probably led people to believe that I’m the next Mets long ball prospect. Most people at my age have a different kind of long balls, but with my strength and athleticism at this age, they think of another type of long ball.

Just a picture, sorry. Max with his Gucci suitcase and me with my double Prada bags, Mets hat, physique, and being with him probably led people to believe that I’m the next Mets long ball prospect. Most people at my age have a different kind of long balls, but with my strength and athleticism at this age, they think of another type of long ball.
Thank you for finally acknowledging one of my posts. I must have mentioned you a dozen times over the last 24 hours.

Say something nice to Sistersville as well. Means a lot to him.

Lifetime titanium hasn’t been offered for numerous years. It no longer is able to be earned, moron.

Still hiding from proving your claim, liar?
I have it MORON.

I just checked, almost 3000 nights and 23 years at platinum elite or higher. That's one reason I laughed at your childish brags.

I have it MORON.

I just checked, almost 3000 nights and 23 years at platinum elite or higher. That's one reason I laughed at your childish brags.
That wasn’t the claim that I said was bogus. The claim I called you out on was being an ambassador.

Lifetime titanium is no longer available. If you had it before it was phased out, it’s because it was grandfathered in. It doesn’t exist for anybody to earn it now.

Are you going to admit that you lied about ambassador?

That wasn’t the claim that I said was bogus. The claim I called you out on was being an ambassador.

Lifetime titanium is no longer available. If you had it before it was phased out, it’s because it was grandfathered in. It doesn’t exist for anybody to earn it now.

Are you going to admit that you lied about ambassador?
So that's as close as we get to you admitting you were wrong.

You called me a moron for stating that fact because you didn't know. I see you googled a bit moron.

I don't really care about my Ambassador status! 🤣🤣

So that's as close as we get to you admitting you were wrong.

You called me a moron for stating that fact because you didn't know. I see you googled a bit moron.

I don't really care about my Ambassador status! 🤣🤣
You still can’t read, moron. I said “it no longer is able to be earned.” It can’t. It no longer is possible to earn it. It was eliminated, I believe, when they merged with the other rewards program.

I didn’t have to google it, since I already know these answers. It’s why I know you lied about being an ambassador.

You still can’t read, moron. I said “it no longer is able to be earned.” It can’t. It no longer is possible to earn it. It was eliminated, I believe, when they merged with the other rewards program.

I didn’t have to google it, since I already know these answers. It’s why I know you lied about being an ambassador.
Yep you knew I lied about lifetime titanium too LIAR! Why are all you idiot liberals such liars?

Don’t bother me the rest of the day. I’ll be on the field, thanks to Mad Max, for BP today.
happy-dance-excited.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
^^^still looking for someone stupider than himself.
Hey Baldy, your ball licker is here to help. I don't think he adds much except more lies and stupidity.

I mean really, is an unemployed idiot cabinet maker going to be able to add to this discussion? Come on

Yep you knew I lied about lifetime titanium too LIAR! Why are all you idiot liberals such liars?
Why is reading so hard for you? I never said that you lied about that. I said that you lied about your ambassador claim.

How humiliating to get caught lying about your hotel loyalty status to try and match me.

Why is reading so hard for you? I never said that you lied about that. I said that you lied about your ambassador claim.

How humiliating to get caught lying about your hotel loyalty status to try and match me.
Obvious liar. I don't care anyway, just laughing at you. Believe what you want and keep lying. I'm good

Hey Baldy, your ball licker is here to help. I don't think he adds much except more lies and stupidity.

I mean really, is an unemployed idiot cabinet maker going to be able to add to this discussion? Come on
^^^still looking for someone stupider than himself.

Interesting how the hotel only accommodated him from the train station, rather than the airport,

Interesting how the hotel only accommodated him from the train station, rather than the airport,
You've never been to Denver.

The trains are within the airport and connect terminals to the baggage claim and main check-in area. You don't have an option to take a car.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
OMG you've been to Denver. 😂🤣🤣

With every post, you solidify that you're the most useless poster in the history of this board.

I wasn't boasting about going to Denver. I am here three or four times each year. One of my high school best friends has lived here for a decade. I was explaining to Opie why he was misunderstanding the train situation.

Really, just go back to liking people's posts. Now, we all understand why you spent years never posting on here and just liking posts. At least you had the intelligence to know that you would bring no value to the board.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
You've never been to Denver.

The trains are within the airport and connect terminals to the baggage claim and main check-in area. You don't have an option to take a car.
I have been to Denver a handful of times. The first few times the train was not yet operational and I had to take SuperShuttle to the Hyatt Regency, the last two or three times I took the train.

I have been to Denver a handful of times. The first few times the train was not yet operational and I had to take SuperShuttle to the Hyatt Regency, the last two or three times I took the train.

You're still misunderstanding. Within DEN, with no transportation outside of it, are tram cars that people refer to as the train. It connects terminals within DEN. It doesn't go outside of DEN. That system has been in place since the airport opened 30 years ago.

What you're thinking of is the A - the external train system that takes people from DEN to downtown Denver. They are different systems.

We were on the train (the system within DEN) that carries people from terminal to terminal.

You're still misunderstanding. Within DEN, with no transportation outside of it, are tram cars that people refer to as the train. It connects terminals within DEN. It doesn't go outside of DEN. That system has been in place since the airport opened 30 years ago.

What you're thinking of is the A - the external train system that takes people from DEN to downtown Denver. They are different systems.

We were on the train (the system within DEN) that carries people from terminal to terminal.

That makes a heck of a lot more sense.

Last edited:
Anybody ever notice I never brag about my wealth? It's because I'm not, and quite frankly, don't give a fvck. I still have food out there on the grill, full cooler of beer, and most chicks dig a man with a black ass.

Anybody ever notice I never brag about my wealth? It's because I'm not, and quite frankly, don't give a fvck. I still have food out there on the grill, full cooler of beer, and most chicks dig a man with a black ass.
Do you prefer the chicks that dig the SBC over the BBC?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT