ADVERTISEMENT

Further Proof Liberals Don't Care About the Environment

You want to dig coal. No, you want someone else to die while digging coal.

Deaths in the US coal mining industry.

Significant improvements. 5 deaths per year.

Wage data for US coal miners.

Above the national average wage.

Coal mining in China...

Deaths, about 5,000 per year...

Like you, wiki runs cover for the Chinese too...

Slave labor...

Keep buying your Chinese batteries, tennis shoes, etc. while continuing to bash 50% of the US populace and turning a blind eye to China...

Find a better argument. Yours are pathetic...

You want kids and slaves to dig minerals in order to make batteries and we be so dependent on the Chinese communist party. You probably just think batteries show up on the shelf.
Our dependence on China is the result of the support of the right wing desire for cheap labor. You got what you wanted. Own it.

Significant improvements. 5 deaths per year.
You're not counting the 1000 deaths per year from black lung. Lying idiot.
Wage data for US coal miners.
Get a job as a coal miner. You'll love digging yourself into a hole.
Keep buying your Chinese batteries, tennis shoes, etc. while continuing to bash 50% of the US populace and turning a blind eye to China..
There's that gnashing of teeth again. You still have molars?
Find a better argument. Yours are pathetic...
You're an idiot.

We know. It's obvious you are doing something else with your mouth to the Chinese. I hope it's only kissing their a$$e$ and not something else.
Look^^^^we have another idiot becoming obsessed with other people's genitals. In addition to that, you're a lying idiot.

Extra’s problem (well, one of them) is he still thinks this is 1983. He thinks the dems are the party of the middle class and blue collar workers. He hasn’t noticed they have become the party of the elite and cheap foreign labor. He doesn’t understand they let illegal immigrants flood into this country to depress wages and help their rich donors. He hasn’t noticed that they don’t want the US to be a sovereign country, but rather part of a global cooperative.

He actively supports the end of our country, but is not intelligent enough to realize it.

Extra’s problem (well, one of them) is he still thinks this is 1983. He thinks the dems are the party of the middle class and blue collar workers. He hasn’t noticed they have become the party of the elite and cheap foreign labor. He doesn’t understand they let illegal immigrants flood into this country to depress wages and help their rich donors. He hasn’t noticed that they don’t want the US to be a sovereign country, but rather part of a global cooperative.

He actively supports the end of our country, but is not intelligent enough to realize it.
They are not even the party of the 1990's. Hell Clintons' policy was to reduce debt and he along with Newt Gingrich changed the welfare system. you had guys like Sam Nunn, a strong defense Democrat.

There is no doubt the Democrats are the party of the elite. They are in bed with the modern day Vanderbilts, Rockefellers, etc which are the social media and tech giants like Facebook, Amazon, etc. Global elites.

Your problem is you're a run of the mill idiot and a liar.

They are not even the party of the 1990's. Hell Clintons' policy was to reduce debt and he along with Newt Gingrich changed the welfare system. you had guys like Sam Nunn, a strong defense Democrat.

There is no doubt the Democrats are the party of the elite. They are in bed with the modern day Vanderbilts, Rockefellers, etc which are the social media and tech giants like Facebook, Amazon, etc. Global elites.
You're an idiot.

Both parties have the same economic policy. Mass welfare for all.

The only difference is cultural. We're voting for culture. Rednecks vote Republican, Hollywood and New York magazine readers vote Democrat.

I like Hollywood and New York magazines, but I still can't do it yet. Mainly because Democrats are still for real high gas prices. I need cheap gas more than I need Hollywood and New York magazines.

Both parties have the same economic policy. Mass welfare for all.

The only difference is cultural. We're voting for culture. Rednecks vote Republican, Hollywood and New York magazine readers vote Democrat.

I like Hollywood and New York magazines, but I still can't do it yet. Mainly because Democrats are still for real high gas prices. I need cheap gas more than I need Hollywood and New York magazines.
How is greed, from Wayne County, voting for New York magazine folks? I remember when someone showed up with the first Jap car at the grandparents house and PawPaw came out and spit and said who has the Jap car in my driveway. Can't imagine being there and being like greed talking about all this far left stuff. some of the Christmas and holiday arguments were the best ones.

How is greed, from Wayne County, voting for New York magazine folks?

That's what he likes. It's what I like. It's what we saw on TV. Got roped into the glitz and glamour. I'll admit I was roped into it. People Magazine, pop culture, etc. It's all real cool. I'm not into all of it, but the music and the pretty pictures in magazines. Mostly of women with mad faces trying to sell expensive little jackets that nobody can fit into.

It's pathetic to admit it, but I'm so old and shit now that I don't care to say it right out. I like the shit, but I know it doesn't really work. That's why I don't really cast an actual ballot for it, but I think about it.

The Jap car thing is bad, but America no longer makes cars. All they make are SUVs and trucks. I have to have a car. I'm nervous as hell, sitting up high makes me worry that I'm going to run over people and get charged with involuntary manslaughter, put in prison and be force fed gruel. So I have to drive a Japanese car now.

That's what he likes. It's what I like. It's what we saw on TV. Got roped into the glitz and glamour. I'll admit I was roped into it. People Magazine, pop culture, etc. It's all real cool. I'm not into all of it, but the music and the pretty pictures in magazines. Mostly of women with mad faces trying to sell expensive little jackets that nobody can fit into.

It's pathetic to admit it, but I'm so old and shit now that I don't care to say it right out. I like the shit, but I know it doesn't really work. That's why I don't really cast an actual ballot for it, but I think about it.

The Jap car thing is bad, but America no longer makes cars. All they make are SUVs and trucks. I have to have a car. I'm nervous as hell, sitting up high makes me worry that I'm going to run over people and get charged with involuntary manslaughter, put in prison and be force fed gruel. So I have to drive a Japanese car now.
When that happened with the Jap car was back in the early to mid 80's It was Datsun, not Nissan yet. PawPaw got pissed off. Damn Jap cars, bull shit he would mumble. hahahaha

It does suck to see us getting beat so bad in cars. I wish there was a good American car to buy, but there's not. Somebody on here said a Charger, but I doubt it's as good as this Maxima.

At least for me, this thing is probably the best car made. 45.2" of leg room. That car I just got rid of likely was the killer on my back with its crampy ass 42" or whatever it had. It was a big car, but crampy as hell with beige plastic everywhere.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT