ADVERTISEMENT

Future Stadium Expansion

Herd-in-ATL

Bronze Buffalo
Dec 15, 2009
I'm curious has anyone ever seen any architectural mock-ups or art work on what The Joan would look like if and when it's fully expanded to full structural capacity of I believe 50,000?

I saw it years ago. We needn't be in a hurry because stadium expansion will most likely never happen. The stadium will be replaced before that becomes necessary. Sad, but true.

Sonny Randle talked for 5 years about a second deck on the east side of Fairfield. Lol. The year after his firing they tore the east stands down, I had many of those bricks as part of our home landscape. This talk has gone on for decades.

I figured it's probably a long ways off... but does anyone have a rendering they could post of what it's is or was going to look like? Thanks,

Herd-in-ATL wrote "long way off." You got that right. Could be about as long as Marshall has to wait to get there own baseball facility! When hell freezes over!

I'd like to see a mock up too but I seriously doubt it would ever happen. WV loses more and more of its population every year.

seems to me like it would be 55,000 with an upper deck on the side opp the press box. i agree it isn't needed

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT