ADVERTISEMENT

George Santos is Fascinating

I am not sure what our 1st and 2nd Amendment rights have to do with this discussion.
Go Dragons Den GIF by CBC
Everything if you were smart enough to understand why?

You are taking this message board stuff way too seriously. To be honest with you if we were to ever meet I am sure we would get along and I would buy you a cold lemonade
He is Baptist, so it cannot be a hard lemonade.

He is Baptist, so it cannot be a hard lemonade.
I just express my opinions and I did not want all this to go personal but some on here seem to enjoy that for some reason. If I met the Sarge I probably would get along with him well. I respect his military service and he is entitled to his opinions just like I should be. No i would not partake of alcoholic beverages if for no other reason it would be very detrimental to my health especially at my age. Yes I am a Baptist and a proud believer in my saviour Jesus Christ. I am by no means claiming to be a perfect person but his blood on the cross covered my sins.

I just express my opinions and I did not want all this to go personal but some on here seem to enjoy that for some reason. If I met the Sarge I probably would get along with him well. I respect his military service and he is entitled to his opinions just like I should be. No i would not partake of alcoholic beverages if for no other reason it would be very detrimental to my health especially at my age. Yes I am a Baptist and a proud believer in my saviour Jesus Christ. I am by no means claiming to be a perfect person but his blood on the cross covered my sins.
Just saying lighten up, most of the time we are just busting your balls.

Reactions: alphasig1053
I do not drink either.

You know why you take two baptists fishing with you? If you only take one, he will drink all your beer.

--------------------------------------

Now lighten up. I drink about 2 beers ever month or two now. Grew up in a Baptist Church and most everyone in my family and in-laws family are baptist.

• Haha
Reactions: herdfan06
Of the first 12 chosen by Jesus, 11 were fishers of men. The one that betrayed him was a fiscal conservative.

Of the first 12 chosen by Jesus, 11 were fishers of men. The one that betrayed him was a fiscal conservative.

Hmmm...

There are Scriptures to condemn this. Where is one to support this.

2 Corinthians 4:2 KJV​

“But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully;

Plus the odds are against that...

Hmmm...

There are Scriptures to condemn this. Where is one to support this.

2 Corinthians 4:2 KJV​

“But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully;

Plus the odds are against that...

You idiot. Judas accepted money from the rich to betray the poor. You fiscal conservatives are doing it to this day.

This man is totally incompetent to serve in the house of represenatives . They only keep him to get his republican vote. He is a criminal . FACT.
You do not need to end a factual statement with "fact", doing so is almost worse than "believe me".

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT