ADVERTISEMENT

George Santos is Fascinating

Either way… santos looks like he may be in some deep water. Lol.

I don’t understand why people hate on the other side much. Look at how awful some bad seeds are from both ends of the aisle.

Either way… santos looks like he may be in some deep water. Lol.

I don’t understand why people hate on the other side much. Look at how awful some bad seeds are from both ends of the aisle.
George Santos is really unique. The magnitude and quantity of the lies is astounding.

Maybe at the end of the day the only real difference between him and other politicians is he’s worse at it, but man is he worse at it.

George Santos is really unique. The magnitude and quantity of the lies is astounding.

Maybe at the end of the day the only real difference between him and other politicians is he’s worse at it, but man is he worse at it.
It’s honestly atrocious. Most gop were very careful not to support him fully back in January… but now they can wash their hands and go on about it.

If he tells any more lies Kamala may try to run as his VP

• Haha
Reactions: alphasig1053
No. This isn't about being a politician. He is simply a scam artist. The only relation to politics is he thought a campaign would make a good way to scam money...no way he thought he would win lol.

No. This isn't about being a politician. He is simply a scam artist. The only relation to politics is he thought a campaign would make a good way to scam money...no way he thought he would win lol.
Then why not take the “easy” out and resign when everyone wanted him to?

I just do not get the guy at all.

Part of being a scam artist is believing you are smarter than every one else*. He really thought he would get away with it.

* Same as Trump. Who also did not expect to win lol.
that's where yore wrong*.

* trump's ego would never allow himself to think otherwise.

yore cute astericks are cute*.

* using them as much as you do must make you feel clever, intelligent*.

* yore not

* trump's ego would never allow himself to think otherwise.
You really don't get it. It was never about winning the election, it was about the grift. It is always about the grift with grifters. Unless you are Hunter Biden, then it is probably about buying cocaine.

Trump continued the grift in 2020 with the money bomb scam. 💣Then he scammed $250 million for a legal fund to fight the election results...only the fund didn't exist lol. https://www.npr.org/2022/06/13/1104...ampaign-fundraise-misled-donors-election-lies Apparently this is legal...we have a strange country, indeed.

💣No, this isn't what we send Ukraine to use on Russia

Reactions: herdfan06
You really don't get it. It was never about winning the election, it was about the grift. It is always about the grift with grifters. Unless you are Hunter Biden, then it is probably about buying cocaine.

Trump continued the grift in 2020 with the money bomb scam. 💣Then he scammed $250 million for a legal fund to fight the election results...only the fund didn't exist lol. https://www.npr.org/2022/06/13/1104...ampaign-fundraise-misled-donors-election-lies Apparently this is legal...we have a strange country, indeed.

💣No, this isn't what we send Ukraine to use on Russia
Don't think so. When you read the strategy behind Trump's plan to win, he was was in it to win. He started picking off the Republican candidates one by one and they knew that Hillary was weak in some key areas. They had a real plan to win it and executed. They ran one of the best campaigns in 2016 in modern poltiical history. There was a clear strategy to winning. They saw the Dems took for granted some key areas and he went to those places and hammered his message home and Clinton took them for granted. If he was in it to just make money he wouldn't campainged as hard and strategically as he did and with the team he had.

THere are other ways to make money besides running for President.

• Haha
Reactions: Raoul Duke MU

I honestly can't understand how he is okay with continuing as an elected official. But, I can't understand that about several others, either.

You share a sh!t pan on the daily with a dude that openly follows the devil.

Have you not asked extragreed about his satan worshipping?
This country was founded on the freedom to worship not just one religious belief but all. Every person has the right to worship as he chooses.

I honestly can't understand how he is okay with continuing as an elected official. But, I can't understand that about several others, either.
For real. Like I said in one of the earliest posts in this thread, every day he would walk into the House surrounded by people who mocked and rightfully despised him. How can a man do that?

This country was founded on the freedom to worship not just one religious belief but all. Every person has the right to worship as he chooses.
Too bad your roommate doesn't follow that line of thinking. It believes you are going to hell if you don't follow his off the wall views.

For real. Like I said in one of the earliest posts in this thread, every day he would walk into the House surrounded by people who mocked and rightfully despised him. How can a man do that?
I think mental issues is overused, but he has to have something going on. He is crazier than greed after his divorce.

• Haha
Reactions: WV-FAN
I think mental issues is overused, but he has to have something going on. He is crazier than greed after his divorce.
Anthony Anderson Abc GIF by HULU

Too bad your roommate doesn't follow that line of thinking. It believes you are going to hell if you don't follow his off the wall views.

I have not heard him say that. He is not my roommate we only share similar opinions on here.

I am thinking you better get to bed or you will miss your morning sponge bath.
Look at you two laughing at an older man who really has more scruples than both of you will ever have . You only make yourselves look bad. It really does not bother me because I am used to what despicable people say.

Look at you two laughing at an older man who really has more scruples than both of you will ever have . You only make yourselves look bad. It really does not bother me because I am used to what despicable people say.
If it does not bother you, why did you leave due to everyone being an asshole on here?

Reactions: raleighherdfan
Cheer up! I am sure someone will be by to change your Depends in a day or two.

If it does not bother you, why did you leave due to everyone being an asshole on here?
Well you admitted what everyone was being on here. As for why I left that is none of your business anyway. I have the right to do as I wish if you people want to ban me so be it. You have your second amendment rights and I have my first amendment rights. So let us either stop asking why I left or ban me completely.

Well you admitted what everyone was being on here. As for why I left that is none of your business anyway. I have the right to do as I wish if you people want to ban me so be it. You have your second amendment rights and I have my first amendment rights. So let us either stop asking why I left or ban me completely.
I am not sure what our 1st and 2nd Amendment rights have to do with this discussion.
Go Dragons Den GIF by CBC

Reactions: alphasig1053
I think you should give us a detailed explanation as to why you came back here.

I think the reason has something to do with you forgetting that you said you were going to stop posting.

You are taking this message board stuff way too seriously. To be honest with you if we were to ever meet I am sure we would get along and I would buy you a cold lemonade

Reactions: herdfan06
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT