ADVERTISEMENT

George Santos is Fascinating

^^^^God hating liar, drunk, and foul mouth.
Cry Baby Crying GIF by The Lumineers

• Haha
Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
I see today’s insanity is that he claims his mother was in the WTC on 9/11 when she was actually out of the country.
Someone need to get him & Kamala on stage together, just repeat quotes from either of them, & have contestants guess who the claim.

That’s all crazy enough, but today I read he had someone from his campaign impersonate McCarthy’s chief of staff to do fundraising. That’s fraud I think, but the absolute gall is astounding.
That part is audacious to the point that I almost admire it. The fvcking balls, lol.

My honest take? Dude didn't expect to win, it was all a ruse to get donations and break the law by spending it on his rent...which is quite factually what he was doing. Just another scam artist.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
What really gets me is that yeah all politicians lie blah blah but usually there’s some kernel of truth to it. This guy is just making shit up, whole cloth. 0 scruples.

Reactions: johns1124
Santos admitted to dressing in drag so unfortunately for the left, by their own rules, he's above criticism (for some reason.)

Santos admitted to dressing in drag so unfortunately for the left, by their own rules, he's above criticism (for some reason.)
Apparently he was having fun at a festival and wants us to sue him for having a life.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT