ADVERTISEMENT

George Santos is Fascinating

You sound like are an idiot.

And you are a liar...

1 John 4:20-21​

King James Version​

20 If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?
21 And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also.

You are a an imperfect example of someone who has replaced religion with politics...

And you are a liar...

1 John 4:20-21​

King James Version​

20 If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?
21 And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also.

You are a an imperfect example of someone who has replaced religion with politics...

You're an idiot. I can love idiots like you. Moron.

You're an idiot. I can love idiots like you. Moron.

Ephesians 4:29 - Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

Romans 14:19 - Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another.

Oldie and Greed worship the government and their party. Not the constituion or the country. Just the gov and the Dems who they think are for the little guy. The Dems are going to send them that check every month. That's what matters.
Some people just want, and need to be ruled. It should come as no surprise that the two biggest morons on this board, greed and Oldie, fall in that category.

Right after that part that says the VP has the same powers as the President.
^^^Still an idiot.

Can vice presidents declassify information?​

Yes. Vice presidents have been deemed “original classification authorities” since March 2003, when President George W. Bush altered the executive order then governing the secrecy system to bestow that power on Vice President Dick Cheney. The current version of that order retained that arrangement.

You're an idiot. What exactly did Swalwell do wrong regarding the Chinese woman?
Seems like you are familiar with the situation between he and Fang Fang, a Chinese Spy. He went sideways with her. You know what I mean. Dude couldn't touch a security clearance and they put him on Intel Comm. After banging a Chinese Spy.

Reactions: KyMUfan
My family would never attend a drag show and all of my kids and me are born again Christians and would never entertain such devilish things. We do not receive welfare ...I receive social security for which I paid into all my life while working and my son receives social security for the time that he was able to work before becoming disabled. You have to stop these kind of unfounded and ridiculous statements. You need to pray about what you are accusing my family and me of.
@MichiganHerd the gig is up. do you use the same password for this oldie account, or did you change it from #livertransplance01 to something else?

Ephesians 4:29 - Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

Romans 14:19 - Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another.
catching up on this thread and noticed greed totally ignore this post. he never ignores a post directed him. very telling.

@extragreen care to explain how you missed this one?

Reactions: KyMUfan
catching up on this thread and noticed greed totally ignore this post. he never ignores a post directed him. very telling.

@extragreen care to explain how you missed this one?
First, I've posted nothing corrupt. That takes care of the first verse.

As for the second, I'm completely at peace. The fact that the truth makes you consider not peaceful is telling.

**And you're a liar.

Seems like you are familiar with the situation between he and Fang Fang, a Chinese Spy. He went sideways with her. You know what I mean. Dude couldn't touch a security clearance and they put him on Intel Comm. After banging a Chinese Spy.
I asked what did he do wrong.

First, I've posted nothing corrupt. That takes care of the first verse.

As for the second, I'm completely at peace. The fact that the truth makes you consider not peaceful is telling.

**And you're a liar.
It’s funny how the devil can make you feel at peace or is it L Ron that gives you comfort?

• Haha
Reactions: WV-FAN
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT