ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia sixth congressional district

HerdBuckeye

Gold Buffalo
Feb 23, 2009
Let me first state this is Newt's old seat and it hasn't been democratic for decades (price's old seat). Jon ossoff a 30 year old democrat currently is polling at 45%. Well ahead of any republican at 17% or less. True he will not have the 50% to win out right but he is trending well ahead in a district where he shouldn't even see the light of day. At this point it appears that he will head to a run off in June. The trump administration will make it difficult for traditional republicans to win re elections in 2018 and 2020. I know the trump clowns of course will disagree with me I would expect nothing less.

As a republican with libertarian leanings I saw this coming from miles away. You will have young guns from the far left and libertarian types fill the void he has created. Therefore ending much of the traditional republican values and pursuits.

Last edited:
As a republican with libertarian leanings I saw this coming from miles away.
e66eff1e6dc8b58ee5dfff2ba04376ea.png

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Without Trump, Hillary wins with ease.

That's all I'm talking about. Not 100 years. Not seven year itch. Is it true that you're dtard faking that you were once a Republican?

Without Trump, Hillary wins with ease.

That's all I'm talking about. Not 100 years. Not seven year itch. Is it true that you're dtard faking that you were once a Republican?

Without the Democratic Party cheating out Bernie Sanders, he would have won with Ease.

Killery doesn't deserve to be President.

Without the Democratic Party cheating out Bernie Sanders, he would have won with Ease.

Why did he even run as a Democrat? Too dumb to realize they weren't going to let him win no matter what. Head too far in the clouds to see the truth on that one, so he would have been way too stupid to win anyway. Too dumb. Blew it on dumbness. Well, that and being old and white.

People his age hire puppets to do their bidding. That is if they've got the money.

Hey dtard your boy doesn't even live in georgias 6th district and 98% of his cash came from out of state. GET CASH OUT OF POLITICS. And how it's not a law that you have to live in the district for which you are trying to win is beyond me

talking about this race on one of the radio shows this morning. the Dem spokesperson was asked about the 98% out of state funding. ̶s̶h̶e̶ said, "We have a lot of outside MOMENTUM in the party and want to show that in these races."

i don't think "momentum" means what ̶s̶h̶e̶ thinks it means...

edit: sorry for the gender assumption. after that Dove ad i should know better than to assume the gender of Liberals.

So far looks really good for the guy from out of district that got over 90% of his money from out of state.

For reference there were only two people that raised over the 8.3 million dollars raised by ossoff. Paul Ryan and some loser dem that put in 10 mil of his own money

those are early voting totals. Which were expected to favor him. The margins are higher than expected though
Sounds like it is like Pa, the Democrats always starts out in front in statewide races due to the order in which the precincts report.

Sounds like it is like Pa, the Democrats always starts out in front in statewide races due to the order in which the precincts report.
Race is tightening now that today's vote totals are coming in. A couple of prognosticators have already said the race will result in a run off

It's a run off. The chances are the Republicans will rally around the one Republican who is left and will win (when looking at the total Republican vote it was over 50%.
With the millions of dollars that was spent and the Hollywood star power campaigning that was done the fact it still is going to a run off can definitely not make the Democratic Party happy. The good chance that he will lose in the run off makes the effort a major failure.

looks like 0-6 is all but a formality now. Dtardbuckeye still 0'fer life

"Ossoff raised far more money than any of his 11 Republican opponents. In fact, he’s raised more than all of them put together."

bwahahahahahahahahahaha

Reactions: ThunderCat98
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT