ADVERTISEMENT

GK and Raoul, for your review and comments

They did not collapse at "free fall rate". To your eyes it looks like "free fall". It was approximately two seconds longer than "free fall" (this can be learned from many studies available on line.) There is your resistance...which was futile. Those floors were designed to hold furniture and humans...now other floors, which soon became lots of other floors...with very brief periods of acceleration (because it's not in a vacuum, there are very brief moments of very light resistance (and light resistance from air), and gravity is acting as the F in Newton's 2nd law of motion).

You can watch videos and actually see flung debris falling faster than the building.

Never mind that if the buildings did indeed "free fall' in a controlled manner there would not have been huge pieces of shit hitting buildings up to 500 feet away.
This has been dumbed down as much as possible for him. He doesn't want to understand he would rather be argumentative

No, you and the others are being dense. Once again, I am questioning the possibility of the building collapsing at freefall rate. It is my understanding that physical laws state that's impossible. Do you or anyone else in this thread understand that? If physical laws allow it, let me know. Otherwise resistance would have slowed it down according to my understanding, even the brick through glass would have been slowed.

It's called "google," you stupid f*ck. Try it sometime. Took me all of 30 seconds to find this. My gosh, you are an idiot.

https://www.uwgb.edu/dutchs/PSEUDOSC/911NutPhysics.HTM

If you hold a brick over 80 panes of glass, with a 1 inch space between each pane, will the brick break thru all 80 panes? I don't know the answer, but it would seem that each pane would reduce the speed of the brick until it would not have the momentum to continue to break through at some point.

If you hold a brick over 80 panes of glass, with a 1 inch space between each pane, will the brick break thru all 80 panes? I don't know the answer, but it would seem that each pane would reduce the speed of the brick until it would not have the momentum to continue to break through at some point.

The difference, (as I see it), in the case of the WTC would be for every pane of glass broken there is another brick added to the mass.

This has been dumbed down as much as possible for him. He doesn't want to understand he would rather be argumentative

I had only the 10 second time of fall as my information. You're the moron trying to tell me a pane of glass wouldn't slow down a brick.

It's called "google," you stupid f*ck. Try it sometime. Took me all of 30 seconds to find this. My gosh, you are an idiot.

https://www.uwgb.edu/dutchs/PSEUDOSC/911NutPhysics.HTM

It was an honest question, super moron. As I said I had only the 10 second fall data. It should have been obvious I was asking to better understand when I asked this question: "I don't either, so how about an explanation in layman's terms explaining how the towers fell at a freefall rate?"

I had only the 10 second time of fall as my information. You're the moron trying to tell me a pane of glass wouldn't slow down a brick.
Nowhere did I say it wouldn't slow the brick down. I said it would be so negligible that you wouldn't be able to tell. There is a difference MORON

Nowhere did I say it wouldn't slow the brick down. I said it would be so negligible that you wouldn't be able to tell. There is a difference MORON

"drop a brick through a window. It doesnt slow down."

Of course you didn't say that, moron.

Ah, a geologist using seismic records to rate the speed of the collapse. Even longer than other reports say. But certainly not "free fall", no matter how you look at it.

You watch one YouTube video on free fall concept and now you're an expert.

I am curious, since no plane hit Building #7 why did it fall down just like the other two?

Building 7 went down because the internal structure buckled

When i watch and read this stuff agsin it makes me think our response to 911 was too mild

Reactions: wvkeeper(HN)
I won't watch it. I think it's all crap. The second I saw the second plane hit I knew the towers were coming down. And I still swear the first (second to fall) was leaning ever so slightly before it fell.

The only 9/11 conspiracy I will entertain is Flight 93 was shot down as the cabin was being stormed by passengers. There were two E4 B's in the air that day for planned exercises. One over DC, one over the Elkins WV region. Eyewitnesses told the Elkins newspaper that one was flanked by two fighters (and that article has disappeared from the internet, but I have read the actual paper from that day.) From there to PA is mere minutes in a fighter. The Pentagon story that assets never were close enough to intercept Flight 93 are bullshit. Given that bullshit, it is plausible it was shot down. And if it was, I don't blame the government for lying about it; first, it reveals specifics of the training exercise that day, and second we all know a large percentage of our dumbass citizens would be outraged.

I'm 100% convinced that plane was shot down, and it was the right call.

"drop a brick through a window. It doesnt slow down."
Once again you were schooled on a topic. Anyone paying attention knows what was implied with my comment. It's not my fault you are to stupid to understand basic physics. Go do the experiment and see if you can distinguish the slow down

Reactions: 19MU88
Building 7 went down because the internal structure buckled

When i watch and read this stuff agsin it makes me think our response to 911 was too mild
Okay but what caused that? No plane hit that building.I read these debates all the time. I am no engineer so help me understand how a building not connected to either of the other two fell.

That makes more sense. I had read somewhere that the fall only took about 10 seconds. If it took 12 seconds or more then the "resistance" shows up and satisfies my question.

At least two from everything I have read, and that's just on the floor pancaking. The core took a few seconds longer to fully collapse, we just couldn't see it well on TV through all the dust.

Once again you were schooled on a topic. Anyone paying attention knows what was implied with my comment. It's not my fault you are to stupid to understand basic physics. Go do the experiment and see if you can distinguish the slow down

I was asking to be schooled, you moron. You attempted to argue against a point I wasn't making, and when you got around to trying to address my actual question, you offered false data. What is it with several of you cons on this board who simply cannot refrain from lying?

And upon further reading it seems that figure was for floor pancaking. It a few more seconds for the core to fall. Of course, with all the dust we couldn't see the core fall on TV.

At least two from everything I have read, and that's just on the floor pancaking. The core took a few seconds longer to fully collapse, we just couldn't see it well on TV through all the dust.

Yeah, one of the sites gives about 15 seconds for the fall. If that's the case then there was actually a fair amount of resistance considering what the structure was being asked to bear.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Falling debris and fires

Oh and George bush and the CIA
The planes may explain the two towers falling but that doesn't explain Building #7. I don't know who was responsible for that but something brought it down and it wasn't debris from the other buildings. Maybe the Muslims put explosive device in it IDK.

I was asking to be schooled, you moron. You attempted to argue against a point I wasn't making, and when you got around to trying to address my actual question, you offered false data. What is it with several of you cons on this board who simply cannot refrain from lying?
I explained it all to you in my first reply to you. You just didn't or wouldn't understand what was being explained

Okay but what caused that? No plane hit that building.I read these debates all the time. I am no engineer so help me understand how a building not connected to either of the other two fell.

I am at work or I would go into greater detail, but basically one of the towers falling ripped a giant gash in the front and corner of 7. It was like Godzilla took a couple of swipes at it. Firefighters described a huge gash down the south side, and there are photos from the back side where you can see buckling before it collapsed.

whats rich is you got schooled and get hung up on semantics like you always do. Of course the glass would slow the brick down. Would you be able to tell by your naked eye. No.

No, glass won't slow bricks guy. I didn't mention anything about timing the fall by the naked eye. That's 2 pieces of false data. Here's a 3rd...you also said the resistance of the floors wouldn't make much difference, yet if the collapse took 15 seconds instead of 10 that's a 50% increase in the time it took to fall. Any more false data that you've spewed that you'd like to get schooled on?

you also said the resistance of the floors wouldn't make much difference, yet if the collapse took 15 seconds instead of 10 that's a 50% increase in the time it took to fall.

Mathematically it is a decent difference, but to the casual observer's eye it is not. It's still "free falling", as you said (and believed). It's less than five hundreds of a second per floor. Almost like....planes of glass breaking.

Mathematically it is a decent difference, but to the casual observer's eye it is not. It's still "free falling", as you said (and believed). It's less than five hundreds of a second per floor. Almost like....planes of glass breaking.

Mathematically it's a 50% increase. I didn't mention anything about the naked eye. It's almost like.....a 50% increase in time, which means....there was actually a decent amount of resistance.

Ironically the unique design of the Twin Towers saved a ton of lives because of the way its load bearing was engineered. A "normal" skyscraper design would have taken out half of lower Manhattan.

Ironically the unique design of the Twin Towers saved a ton of lives because of the way its load bearing was engineered. A "normal" skyscraper design would have taken out half of lower Manhattan.
Hopefully Trump tower is not hit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT