ADVERTISEMENT

GK and Raoul, for your review and comments

My first thread back goes to 4 pages! Mostly worthless pages, but I still know how to get the natives biting each other.

Well since you're back I'll dedicate a new thread to you. I think I'll call it..."banker". Pretty clever, huh? Or not.

Ask anyone involved in this thread,except you, and they will tell you that my post about the emeter was sarcasm. Take the stick out of your ass and stop takin yourself and this message board so seriously.

Stop lying and things will go better.

Get to the point greed. Do you you think somebody took down the building with a controlled demolition?

No. Never entered my mind when I asked my original question in this thread. You still believe there was no resistance and the towers experienced freefall?

So I have some questions:
1. Is there anyone here that is NOT a moron?
2. Who is the biggest moron here?
3. How long before eg tries to make himself feel super clever and replies "'your' the moron?"

Reactions: 19MU88
So I have some questions:
1. Is there anyone here that is NOT a moron?

Yes. The one insisting there had to be resistance and the tower not falling at a freefall rate.

2. Who is the biggest moron here?

UR, now that you've reared UR ugly head.
3. How long before eg tries to make himself feel super clever and replies "'your' the moron?"

Here's a list of examples of errors from the first page only, compliments of UR finest college educated conservatives:

"The steel would no remain uniform or in tact at those temperatures."

"That is what happened and th conspiracy folks"

"Basically a mushroomjng effect."

"Floor above collapses on floor below since the floor below was weakens it couldn't support the mass above."

"Now instead of one fooor falling you have two on to the floor below."

"I didn't say the floors far below the fire were weakend."

"It doesnt slow down."

"The fire was t localized to one floor or area."

"The outers supporting beams were weakened"

"Here goes go greed."

Yep, ur a moron.

LOL...now he's going to use "UR" so he doesn't screw it up. That's fantastic.

UR failjing again. UR brain no remain in tact and your mind is weakend. That's what happens with th conservatives. Too bad you was t in the discussion about th fooors falljing, as UR friends could have used some help from outers space. You goes go MM.

UR failjing again. UR brain no remain in tact and your mind is weakend. That's what happens with th conservatives. Too bad you was t in the discussion about th fooors falljing, as UR friends could have used some help from outers space. You goes go MM.

Too many thetans corrupting his insides, I suspect.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT