ADVERTISEMENT

GK and Raoul, for your review and comments

If you look at this picture you can clearly see that debris falling outside the confines of the building are falling at a faster rate than the building itself.

image-82.png

This provides a first hand comparison between free falling objects (the debris) and the building itself. The free falling debris is clearly below the level of the collapsing building. The building is simply not collapsing at a free fall rate.

Popular Mechanic did the most in depth study of the myths surrounding 911. Here is an article highlighting what they found...

http://www.popularmechanics.com/military/a6384/debunking-911-myths-world-trade-center/

Even though it has been repeated that the towers collapsed in 8 to 10 seconds, composite video and photographs as well as seismic records indicate that the time was closer to 15 seconds. That would be consistent with evidence that what we witnessed was simply the floors collapsing or pancaking upon each other.

No laws of physic broken. No controlled demolition necessary.

Mathematically it's a 50% increase. I didn't mention anything about the naked eye. It's almost like.....a 50% increase in time, which means....there was actually a decent amount of resistance.

Naked eye is everything to the Truthers, because they never deal in actual science. And apparently you read that stuff and bought into it., or you would not have been here arguing the points you were arguing.

Facts and science are everything. That's why I can only buy into one very un-consequential conspiracy. And it isn't like CNN monitors the Elkins Inter-Mountain, those accounts on the fighters with the EB-4 went unnoticed. And yeah, folks around there know fighters, they run the canyons around there for training. I've been buzzed a couple of times...one time it (F-15) was so low I swear I could see rivets lol.

Naked eye is everything to the Truthers, because they never deal in actual science. And apparently you read that stuff and bought into it., or you would not have been here arguing the points you were arguing.

I didn't buy into anything. How many times do I have to repeat myself in that I only had the info of 10 seconds. As soon as I was given the data that the 10 second time was incorrect, I had the CORRECT data and that solved my question. The fact that the 10 second data was incorrect and it took longer for the towers to fall proved the point I was making that there had to be some resistance, which other posters were ignoring or offering false information. You know, bricks are not slowed by glass, then not enough to make a difference. The first question I asked was......."so how about an explanation in layman's terms explaining how the towers fell at a freefall rate?" I was asking that question while working with the incorrect 10 second collapse time data. Here's the answers to my question of ""so how about an explanation in layman's terms explaining how the towers fell at a freefall rate?".............

1. "The fuel went all the way to the lobby. It burned from almost to the top to the bottom.
2. "I just explained it.The metal beams heated and expanded. They became like hot wet noodles. The outer vertical beams spread out and the inner floors had nowhere to go but down."
3. "F=ma Google it. Structure is weakened by fire. Floor above collapses on floor below since the floor below was weakens it couldn't support the mass above. Now instead of one fooor falling you have two on to the floor below. That floor is also weaker due to fire and can't support weight of two floors collapsing above. It's a domino effect explained by simple physics. The mass keeps getting bigger and bigger meaning force keeps getting bigger and bigger, thus the entire building collapsing."
4. "The floors directly where the plane crashed and fire started were weakened. The fire did spread I don't know how far down the building, but once it starts coming down the mass falling continues to increase as does the acceleration. This means the force coming down continues to increase more than likely exponentially with the increasing mass."

In terms easier for you to understand. Once it started coming down nothing would stop it PERIOD END OF DISCUSSION
5. "There's nothing stopping it once it gets moving. drop a brick through a window. It doesnt slow down. Once the main support structure is compromised it no longer functions properly."
6. "The floors were not load bearing, the outer frame was. It didn't take much mass to start pancaking the floors."
7. "aviation fuel. Put this in a perspective you might understand: someone dumps a whole quart of varnish on a counter top just beneath the poor quality cabinet you just hung. The varnish will burn through the bottom of the cabinet until all the heavy contents dump straight down. Additionally, the fire will burn through the counter top, so now you have your recycled cool whip and butter containers in a melted goo pile all the way down to the floor.

that help?"
8. "Now put 20 cabinets filled with four inch thick concrete, some steel, and a bunch of shit on fire and drop it on the counter top. Repeat with 40, then 80, then 100 and you start to get the idea. Also weaken the base cabinet sides attached to the counter top by flying a plane through them at 500 mph."
9. "No. I said that based on the force the resistance of the floor below wasn't enough to stop the load from above. The fire was t localized to one floor or area. The plane exploded on impact sending jet fuel all over the place starting fires all over the building, not just at the impact site.

I swear you are being intentionally dense in this conversation just because. It really isn't that difficult"
10. "Good Lord. The outers supporting beams were weakened and then when the floors above starting going down it was like folding up an accordion."
11. "The force was so large that the floor underneath the collapse wasn't strong enough to slow it down enough to make a difference.
And yes the glass would slow the brick but you wouldn't be able to tell just by watching it with the naked eye"

Now, finally at this point my question was answered by being given the needed data.....

12. "They did not collapse at "free fall rate". To your eyes it looks like "free fall". It was approximately two seconds longer than "free fall" (this can be learned from many studies available on line.) There is your resistance"

Until that point at which you gave me that information, not a single poster had answered my question of ""so how about an explanation in layman's terms explaining how the towers fell at a freefall rate?" Every single attempt to answer the question was an attempt to persuade me that the freefall rate was possible because there was not enough resistance to prevent the freefall rate. Until you gave me the data in #12 above, every single answer provided was incorrect. Every single one of them. And I'll repeat: The fact that the 10 second data was incorrect and it took longer for the towers to fall proved the point I was making that there had to be some resistance.

Next time, how about you morons answer the real question that was asked, not an imaginary question. MORONS.

Actually watch this one, Raoul.
]

I skimmed through it. From what I saw, he based his experiment on the floors being the load bearing part of the structure. That is not how the towers were built. And he never had an exterior load bearing frame weakened by impact, nor a core weakened by impact. He also fell into the trap of the simple use of the 2nd law of motion, which is based on static force and not dynamics with increasing M, which then becomes a variable mass system equation. Fvcking with a bridge model, as he shows at first, is not even the same thing.

I didn't buy into anything. How many times do I have to repeat myself in that I only had the info of 10 seconds

And forget all the other BS you wrote, this alone means you bought into the conspiracy theories.

Look, I actually appreciate you understood my explanation and accepted it. I think that is awesome. I believe I broke it down, added a few numbers, and made it easy to understand. And it's great that made sense to you. I'll drink a beer for myself to celebrate, because as much as I love conspiracy theories as fun reading I don't like to see people fall for unsubstantiated bullshit. And I would buy you a beer for getting it, if both of your religions allow such indulgence. And that isn't even a slur, I don't offer Mormons or Muslims a beer. But yeah, you saw some figures on a conspiracy website and did not investigate the actual data, because you only had faulty info.

With 9/11 I am open to a lot of things. I believe W ignored certain intelligence. I believe the FBI and CIA didn't believe what certain agents were telling them. I am fairly certain we fired a ATA into Flight 93 (and I am OK with that.) I am not OK with people thinking our government actually killed 3k people for the shit of it to start a war....and God knows we really don't need any rational reason to start a war anyway.

Reactions: i am herdman
And forget all the other BS you wrote, this alone means you bought into the conspiracy theories.

And forget the rest of your malarkey. You and the rest of the posters couldn't answer the question that was asked. This alone proves my point, you're morons.

I answered your question and you acknowledged as such. Piss right off.

You answered the question and proved I was right. Then you attempt to hide that fact by saying it slowed only so much per floor. It doesn't matter how many floors, there was a 50% increase in the amount of time it took to fall because of the resistance I was making a point of. Get lost.

You answered the question and proved I was right. Then you attempt to hide that fact by saying it slowed only so much per floor. It doesn't matter how many floors, there was a 50% increase in the amount of time it took to fall because of the resistance I was making a point of. .

Do you even use math when building your cabinets? A 50% increase over 104 floors is what I posted as NOT NOTICEABLE TO THE NAKED EYE. And that's a fact. Under five one hundreds of a second. You didn't prove shit right. You actually posted I was right and said it made sense.

"Yeah, one of the sites gives about 15 seconds for the fall. If that's the case then there was actually a fair amount of resistance considering what the structure was being asked to bear." YOUR OWN WORDS.

I have never seen a bigger asshole than you when it comes to admitting you were wrong. Jesus, just suck it up and admit it. Be a man.

Do you even use math when building your cabinets? A 50% increase over 104 floors is what I posted as NOT NOTICEABLE TO THE NAKED EYE. And that's a fact. Under five one hundreds of a second. You didn't prove shit right. You actually posted I was right and said it made sense.

"Yeah, one of the sites gives about 15 seconds for the fall. If that's the case then there was actually a fair amount of resistance considering what the structure was being asked to bear." YOUR OWN WORDS.

I have never seen a bigger asshole than you when it comes to admitting you were wrong. Jesus, just suck it up and admit it. Be a man.

Hey moron, once again, do you not understand the question being asked? Here it is again...."so how about an explanation in layman's terms explaining how the towers fell at a freefall rate?" I didn't mention anything about the naked eye. That's totally irrelevant to anything I've mentioned. That 50% increase in time was due to that resistance that you malarkey brains were saying didn't make a difference. When you gave the information that it took longer than the freefall rate is when I was proven CORRECT. How can you bunkumheads incorrectly answer a question 18-19 times and then try to tell me I'm wrong after you've proven me to be correct all along? I'll answer that for you. You're morons.

I love how Greed is on here, acting like a physicist who has plugged this 10 seconds variable into a multitude of complex algorithms and that is the reason he cannot accept what he's being told.

It's like that one Far Side comic that had cavemen standing against a rock about waist high, making pretend microscope shapes with their hands as they looked at samples. The caption read something to the effect, "The first scientists."

I love how Greed is on here, acting like a physicist who has plugged this 10 seconds variable into a multitude of complex algorithms and that is the reason he cannot accept what he's being told.

It's like that one Far Side comic that had cavemen standing against a rock about waist high, making pretend microscope shapes with their hands as they looked at samples. The caption read something to the effect, "The first scientists."

Hey moron, tell you what you should do. Go back in the thread's first page to where raoul stated for the first time that the building did not fall at freefall rate. Now read every single post I made previous to that and tell us precisely what statement I made specifically regarding freefall rate and/or resistance that was wrong. Should be easy even for a moron like you. Hint: I posted about 9 times and 4 of them were questions. So you probably don't need to research those 4 posts that were questions, leaving you with only about 5 posts. I'll be waiting.....

In fairness to EG (and without reading his mile long response), I get his point. If the only information you have is that the collapse occurred at a free fall rate, then given the resistance of falling through the physical structures of each floor (any structure bearing weight will offer resistance), then the only conclusion that can be drawn is that there was an external force involved causing the acceleration. This at least leads to the plausibility of explosives. But once the falling rate was clarified he backed off of his assertion.

If you are overlooking all of that because you just love the "moron" slinging conversation...carry on. Don't let me get in your way.

Reactions: herdfan06
"But once the falling rate was clarified he backed off of his assertion."

What, exactly, was my assertion??

"But once the falling rate was clarified he backed off of his assertion."

What, exactly, was my assertion??

I only skimmed the argument (too much moron slinging), but I assumed you were asking people to explain the free fall explanation given the fact that resistance surely existed. This leads to the possibility of planted explosives. (What other explanation could it lead to?) I also picked up that once it was presented that the towers did not collapse at a free fall rate that it changed the argument for you. But everyone continued to put words in your mouth because...well...you're EG and all.

I was taking up for you which isn't always the most popular thing to do. You can twist it into something other than me taking up for you if you wish...which explains why it isn't always the most popular thing to do. :p

"I only skimmed the argument (too much moron slinging), but I assumed you were asking people to explain the free fall explanation given the fact that resistance surely existed."

Correct.

"This leads to the possibility of planted explosives. (What other explanation could it lead to?)"

That's where, like the others, you go completely off the rails and fail to answer the question that I asked. I asked you what my exact assertion was. Wanna try again?

Again, the info was available from a variety of sources readily accessed through google. Hell, wikipedia links the articles being discussed by others. The reason the info "wasn't available" is because you weren't looking for it by virtue of the fact that you had already bought in to the bullsh*t conspiracy theories, you lying a$$hole.

Last edited:
"I only skimmed the argument (too much moron slinging), but I assumed you were asking people to explain the free fall explanation given the fact that resistance surely existed."

Correct.

"This leads to the possibility of planted explosives. (What other explanation could it lead to?)"

That's where, like the others, you go completely off the rails and fail to answer the question that I asked. I asked you what my exact assertion was. Wanna try again?

Good lord man...forget I tried to take up for you. I'll try not to let it happen again.

Correct.

This is why just about EVERYONE on here thinks you are a huge asshole. You are so damn argumentative tonsee that he was actually trying to help you. Stop being so defensive.

Again, the info was available from a variety of sources readily accessed through google. Hell, wikipedia links the articles being discussed by others. The reason the info "wasn't available" is because you weren't looking for it by virtue of the fact that you had already boughy in to the bullsh*t conspiracy theories, you lying a$$hole.

No. Your a lying moron. Tell us the exact thing I posted before raoul stated the towers didn't fall at freefall rate that was inaccurate on my part. You cant, because it's not there. Furthermore, not a single one of you morons answered the question until raoul finally did. His answer showed my argument true that there had to be resistance to freefall and that it was NOT freefall after all. Moron.

This is why just about EVERYONE on here thinks you are a huge asshole. You are so damn argumentative tonsee that he was actually trying to help you. Stop being so defensive.

I really don't care what a single person on here thinks of me. You and most of the other posters just want to be able to post nonsense and lies and not be questioned for doing so. If gk had stopped before he states I backed off my assertion, then I would have thanked him for doing so. When I asked him precisely what I asserted, he didn't answer the question I asked, just like the rest of you. Like I said, you're a moron.

Good lord man...forget I tried to take up for you. I'll try not to let it happen again.

If your not going to be factual, I'd appreciate you're saying nothing. I'll ask the question again: what, precisely, did I assert?

Oh the irony.

No, moron. The irony is you Neanderthals trying to explain I'm wrong while not answering the question you were asked. And you're so brain dead, you're still arguing that you were right.

Last edited:
Is it possible X-ter is the smartest person to hail from the Genoa, Echo, OW metroplex. What say you X-ter?

Is it possible X-ter is the smartest person to hail from the Genoa, Echo, OW metroplex. What say you X-ter?

Ohm.....ohm.....ohm.... I'm meditating on that question....ohm.....ohm....can't answer at the moment. Getting too much resistance. ......ohm....ohm...

No. Your a lying moron. Tell us the exact thing I posted before raoul stated the towers didn't fall at freefall rate that was inaccurate on my part. You cant, because it's not there. Furthermore, not a single one of you morons answered the question until raoul finally did. His answer showed my argument true that there had to be resistance to freefall and that it was NOT freefall after all. Moron.

I posted links addressing the "free fall" bullsh*t. Again, you didn't bother to read them because you'd already made your mind up that JFK, Elvis, and Lee Harvey Oswald snuck in to the building and planted bombs at the behest of GWB and Dick Chaney. Xenu help you.

I posted links addressing the "free fall" bullsh*t. Again, you didn't bother to read them because you'd already made your mind up that JFK, Elvis, and Lee Harvey Oswald snuck in to the building and planted bombs at the behest of GWB and Dick Chaney. Xenu help you.

No, the moron that you are assumed I was agreeing with conspiracy theories for no other reason than I asked the board to explain in layman's terms how the towers fell at a freefall rate?

Yep this proves you take this way to seriously.

Didn't I tell you before that I take your lying seriously. I noticed none of you clowns found any inaccuracies in my statements previous to when Raoul provided the information that the towers didn't fall at a freefall rate.

Didn't I tell you before that I take your lying seriously. I noticed none of you clowns found any inaccuracies in my statements previous to when Raoul provided the information that the towers didn't fall at a freefall rate.
Ask anyone involved in this thread,except you, and they will tell you that my post about the emeter was sarcasm. Take the stick out of your ass and stop takin yourself and this message board so seriously.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT