ADVERTISEMENT

Got invited to a Christmas Tree Decorating Party In the Neighborhood.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Walked in. Did the meet and greet, talked for a mintue. Snuck out the back door and walked home.

I don't deocrate my own tree let alone someone elses. Told the wife straight up I was going to do it. she didn't care either. Back waching the ballgame now.

Who comes up with this stuff? Modern males of the younger generations walk around like a bunch of gay lumberjacks. Luckily it was close to the house. Wallked there and walked back out.

Didn't even have the ballgame on. I am gone. That was my motto.

Tree decorating party? Damn. Be careful or the next thing you’ll be doing is using Tupperware and buying Mary Kay.

Tree decorating party? Damn. Be careful or the next thing you’ll be doing is using Tupperware and buying Mary Kay.
Yehh what the hell? Had never heard such a thing. I thought there would be some dudes there with the ball game on, maybe some chili or wings. Nothing. 10 seconds in, I was like this is a trap. I got to get out of here.

You guys have neighbors with interesting traditions. All I have is some guy who dresses a deer skeleton in different outfits depending on the holiday.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT