ADVERTISEMENT

Great win vs WKU

Give them a little credit they did beat a (non-traditional) UNM team in Albuquerque. The same Lobo team that gave Nevada their first loss.
Yes that was a good win.

Like @Sean Hammond said, UNT is good. They're def one of the top 6ish teams in our conference. I just think they're a bit of a paper tiger.

UNT and UTSA are both really good teams. They'll be right there competing to get into that top group for the last few weeks of the season. But to claim anyone has done anything to date to put them above the rest of the field, is a bit premature. Our resume currently looks better than UNT & UTSA, and even with ODU & WKU's OOC victories, I'd rather be sitting where we're at than they are (ODU with 1 conference loss on their home court--to us, and WKU with 2 conference losses--one to us). I'm not going to claim we're the best in the conference, but we're sitting in a pretty good spot right now. HAVE to take care of business tonight and Saturday.
Sean - absolutely. With the single game conf schedule (w/exception of travel prtnr WKU, who we do a quick turnaround & play in Bowling Green Monday night), we will get UTSA in the Cam & UNT on the road.....

5 games (3 in a row on the road) in 10 days......

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT