ADVERTISEMENT

greed, can we agree?

My guess you two have absolutely no respect for older people , women or anyone who does not agree with you. But I still have respect for you because it is the real Christian and American thing to do.
Your liberal, sexist self. So tell me, what is a “woman”?

That my friend is a stupid question. I could ask you the same thing but like said I have more respect for others than you do.
Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

This will be my last post on here. Greed is right about you guys. I am not wasting my time with a bunch of Republican fools. its one thing to attack a persons belief it is an entirely different to attack the person in a way that is vicious and untruthful. You are bad influencers for my beloved Marshall University. Goodbye.

This will be my last post on here. Greed is right about you guys. I am not wasting my time with a bunch of Republican fools. its one thing to attack a persons belief it is an entirely different to attack the person in a way that is vicious and untruthful. You are bad influencers for my beloved Marshall University. Goodbye.
giphy.gif

Reactions: Jartard

Dude seriously came on here called a whole political party racists, but spouts off his own racism gets called out for and takes his ball home.

Big Brother Tears GIF by TV4

My guess you two have absolutely no respect for older people , women or anyone who does not agree with you. But I still have respect for you because it is the real Christian and American thing to do.
Are you Methodist or Baptist?

To be fair, Oldie should have been banned for suggesting #1 ranked Houston wouldn't have fared as well, had they played a schedule full of MAC teams.

On a side note, did any of you see greed blister super fan Perkins last night over on the HN free board? This is why me and greed are super friends.

To be fair, Oldie should have been banned for suggesting #1 ranked Houston wouldn't have fared as well, had they played a schedule full of MAC teams.

On a side note, did any of you see greed blister super fan Perkins last night over on the HN free board? This is why me and greed are super friends.
No, per black's request, I put him on ignore several days ago. Perkin's is annoying.

You promise?

^^big racist^^

Then go to the other board liar.
This board is described as “non-sports.” The other board is “all things Herd.”

Based on the descriptions, there is no place for non-Herd related sports. So as The Architect of this board, I’m going to make an executive decision and allow Oldie to post non-Herd sports topics on this board.

Herman, please note that ruling in the official Pullman files.

This board is described as “non-sports.” The other board is “all things Herd.”

Based on the descriptions, there is no place for non-Herd related sports. So as The Architect of this board, I’m going to make an executive decision and allow Oldie to post non-Herd sports topics on this board.

Herman, please note that ruling in the official Pullman files.
Didn't Oldie threaten to leave?

You said “I’m done here…good-bye”.

Pretty much like any post you’ve ever made, here your comment is unbelievable and worthless.

Punctuation isn't a course at ITT, huh?

Period in the wrong spot, comma in the wrong spot, your daughter putting her electric toothbrush in the wrong spot . . .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT