ADVERTISEMENT

greed, can we agree?

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
that mush-brains Biden is in no shape physically or mentally to run the greatest country in the world.

do you also join me in frowning upon his wife (who goes by Doctor Jill) for putting him out there to further embarrass himself each and every time he makes a public appearance? that she should do the right thing, and keep her husband home bound under close observation?

that mush-brains Biden is in no shape physically or mentally to run the greatest country in the world.

do you also join me in frowning upon his wife (who goes by Doctor Jill) for putting him out there to further embarrass himself each and every time he makes a public appearance? that she should do the right thing, and keep her husband home bound under close observation?
Hulk Hogan Agree GIF

You’ve always reached a hand of kindness out to Greed. Just like hulk hogan and macho man, greed should reach back out.

Reactions: 19MU88
greed won't admit it, but I know he likes me. always figured I was his favorite poster here on Pullman Square.
Well, you did go to bat for him. I bet he likes your word working discussions. Plus, with you having an Amish wife, we might to get to hear a story about where they pick up the whole barn and move it. Have yoiu been to one of those yet? They pick up the whole damn barn and just move it. Pick it up and walk with it.

they pick up the whole barn and move it. Have yoiu been to one of those yet? They pick up the whole damn barn and just move it. Pick it up and walk with it.
Michigan’s wife did the same thing with her tent when she walked all of that way to the border.

When it comes time to campaign, don't worry, Mush will disappear to the basement.

Reactions: GeauxHerd
Hulk Hogan Agree GIF

You’ve always reached a hand of kindness out to Greed. Just like hulk hogan and macho man, greed should reach back out.
The only hand of kindness greed enjoys is that of his bull’s when he gives him a reach around.

You are a delusional old man that is entirely clueless but you think you are a genius. There are nothing but facts in that statement.
You are a delusional old man that is entirely clueless but you think you are a genius. There are nothing but facts in that statement.
I dont know greed or a single person on this board alpha but you are an awful person to post a ridicululous and awful statement like you did. You should be banned for posting such a statement.

Oldie and Greed are cut from the same cloth. Both are delusional old farts that do nothing but cry and spew bullsheet.

Reactions: 19MU88
They also use a blow dryer to dry off their sacks and walk around naked in the locker room at the gym…..
That is a disgusting post and why you and Alpha are not banned from this board I have no idea. You have no respect for the elderly or maybe nobody.

That is a disgusting post and why you and Alpha are not banned from this board I have no idea. You have no respect for the elderly or maybe nobody.
I have a buddy that works at a gym associated with a hospital. They had to put up signs that hair dryers are for head only because the older members were using them in such a fashion as the meme suggests.

• Haha
Reactions: ThunderCat98
How do you know when you are getting old?

When you get in the bathtub your balls float.

I am 52 . Gravity is starting to have an effect.

2435008081_d6d5c4388e_b.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: GeauxHerd
I have a buddy that works at a gym associated with a hospital. They had to put up signs that hair dryers are for head only because the older members were using them in such a fashion as the meme suggests.
Well you can keep my nick out of your posts like that with such filthy connatations.

My guess is that Oldie has a vag.
My guess you two have absolutely no respect for older people , women or anyone who does not agree with you. But I still have respect for you because it is the real Christian and American thing to do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT